Home > Restasis > Throat irritation > Restasis and Throat irritation
Review: could Restasis cause Throat irritation?
We study 4,340 people who have side effects while taking Restasis from FDA and social media. Among them, 23 have Throat irritation. Find out below who they are, when they have Throat irritation and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Restasis and have Throat irritation >>>
Restasis (latest outcomes from 4,482 users) has active ingredients of cyclosporine. It is often used in dry eyes.
Throat irritation (latest reports from 49,008 patients) has been reported by people with asthma, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 4,340 people reported to have side effects when taking Restasis. Among them, 23 people (0.53%) have Throat Irritation.
Time on Restasis when people have Throat irritation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Throat irritation||75.00%||25.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Throat irritation when taking Restasis * :
|Throat irritation||95.65%||4.35% |
Age of people who have Throat irritation when taking Restasis * :
|Throat irritation||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||19.05%||28.57%||52.38% |
Severity of Throat irritation when taking Restasis ** :
How people recovered from Throat irritation ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Dry eye (12 people, 52.17%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 13.04%)
- Hypersensitivity (3 people, 13.04%)
- Fluid retention (3 people, 13.04%)
- Atrial fibrillation (3 people, 13.04%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Klor-con (3 people, 13.04%)
- Nexium (3 people, 13.04%)
- Digoxin (3 people, 13.04%)
- Furosemide (3 people, 13.04%)
- Magnesium oxide (3 people, 13.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Throat Irritation while taking Restasis?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Restasis and have Throat Irritation
- support group for people who take Restasis
- support group for people who have Throat Irritation
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Why do my gums hurt especially at night?
I got my teeth whitened a year ago and my gums have been hurting ever since. The pain gets worse starting in the afternoon and by the time I go to bed they are killing me! My dentist said it's not from the whitening. He had the nerve to tell me it was psychotic. Has anyone else had this problem? It ...
- Does cyclosporin cause infertility/ lack of libido in women
have been on cyclosporine for 7 years and have noticed a decrease in libido and also wondering if this medication is going to affect my fertility as i'm only 29.
- What are the benefits of topamax, does it work well
I am medication sensitive and have severe side effects with Bi-polar meds. I have severe anxiety/panic disorder, hypo-thyroid, PTSD, and Bulimia when anxiety hits. I must take Zofran in order to eat and keep food down. I was on Topamax and it seemed to help with my eating disorder but caused memory ...
More questions for: Restasis, Throat irritation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Restasis and sudden vision loss
After taking Restasis for one week, I had sudden vision loss while driving and pain in right eye. My vision returned in about two hours.
- Migraine with dyazide
Took Dyazide for blood pressure escalating due to Cyclosporine. Have history of bad migraines but have not had them routinely for many years. Within 24 hours of starting treatment with Dyazide, severe headache began that lasted throughout the day and eventually led to ER treatment. Was told to no ...
More reviews for: Restasis, Throat irritation
On eHealthMe, Restasis (cyclosporine) is often used for dry eyes. Find out below the conditions Restasis is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Restasis used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Restasis, Throat irritation
Recent Restasis related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Restasis, Throat irritation
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (46 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (46 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Tricuspid Atresia