Home > Restoril > Thromboembolic stroke > Restoril and Thromboembolic stroke
Review: could Restoril cause Thromboembolic stroke?
We study 7,287 people who have side effects while taking Restoril from FDA and social media. Among them, 23 have Thromboembolic stroke. Find out below who they are, when they have Thromboembolic stroke and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Restoril and have Thromboembolic stroke >>>
Restoril (latest outcomes from 7,636 users) has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia.
Thromboembolic stroke (a thrombotic stroke occurs when diseased or damaged cerebral arteries become blocked by the formation of a blood clot within the brain) (latest reports from 366 patients) has been reported by people with sleep disorder, back pain, arthritis, indigestion, multiple sclerosis.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 7,287 people reported to have side effects when taking Restoril. Among them, 23 people (0.32%) have Thromboembolic Stroke.
Time on Restoril when people have Thromboembolic stroke * :
Gender of people who have Thromboembolic stroke when taking Restoril * :
|Thromboembolic stroke||13.04%||86.96% |
Age of people who have Thromboembolic stroke when taking Restoril * :
|Thromboembolic stroke||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.04%||86.96% |
Severity of Thromboembolic stroke when taking Restoril ** :
How people recovered from Thromboembolic stroke ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sleep disorder therapy (20 people, 86.96%)
- Osteoarthritis (19 people, 82.61%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 4.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vioxx (23 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 26.09%)
- Zantac (3 people, 13.04%)
- Vistaril (3 people, 13.04%)
- Premarin (3 people, 13.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thromboembolic Stroke while taking Restoril?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Restoril and have Thromboembolic Stroke
- support group for people who take Restoril
- support group for people who have Thromboembolic Stroke
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Why would doctor prescribe meclizine when otc med available? stronger?
Gastric bypass. After years found should not be prescribed extended release medications-- they do not work because stomach (duodenum) releases enzymes and acids to release XR. Suffer from GAD, MAD, PTSD, ADHD, Insomnia. I've driven away my best friend-- I'm tired of life-- alone.
- Have been taking temazepam 15 yrs. recently experienced slow emptying of bladder. will this correct itself now that i'm off the drug?
After taking temazepam for insomnia for 15 years, my bladder has become difficult to empty...slow start and dribble. Now that I'm off the drug, will the bladder condition improve?
- What reaction happens when you take 75 restoril 30mg capsuls?
I am trying to find out what happens when somebody takes 75 Restoril 30mg capsuls? What do they experience?
- How to stop le and foot cramps?
I have been having severe leg, calf and foot cramps. I had them as a child and as I grew up, they stopped. Started having them again after my open-heart-surgery in 07. Just occasionally at first but now, almost every night. I take a potassium supplement and also try a mixture of apple cider vinegar ...
- Can curcumin c3 complex cause very dry mouth?
I have been takingall the above drugs since being diagnosed with Sarcoidosis in 1998-99. The only variation is prednisone which I take only when I have a flare. Itook my first Curcumin C3 Complex capsule 3 days ago. 500mg. I decided to start with one a day for awhile. After a few hours I had the dry ...
- What are the effects of combining temazepam and skullcap
My nephew has just been admitted to psyche ward after having auditory hallucinations and paranoia, he also thinks a lot of the rap songs are written for and about him. This has been induced by drugs especially crack. i am wanting to get him on some herbs and was wondering if any one has combined scu ...
- Could recent risedronate withdrawal after 20 yrs. regular use, be a cause of simultaneous severe lower back pain just from standing longer than 30 min.?.
5'6"-123# 10% body fat. Blood pressure low normal. Triathlons to my early 70's, when cardiomyopathy operation installed Pacemaker/defibulator. Very healthy eater. Excercised regularly, until foot bone break from fall Summer 2012. Still swim and some flex exercises, but no cartilege in left should ...
- Can ileus be caused by shingles
CT scan shows possible mild ileus and impending fecal impaction. I have terrible intestinal pain and bloating and very little appetite. I got shingles 3 years ago and now have PHN in the side areas where the rash was but its less painful. However, it seems to me that the bowel pain began around the ...
- Cause of a symptom possibly be due to interaction between spironolactone and seroquel?
Am Transgender, MtF, 20 years post operative, major Depressive lifelong, and rage, both inherited from birth mother, suicidal at times, un-named sleep disorder since teens
Had started Spironolactone in around April of this year due to sudden breastmass loss, and then more recently, Seroquel for sle ...
- Is it ok to mix restoril and cannabis for insomnia?
I have always suffered from intermittent insomnia. But now that I am undergoing chemotherapy, the steroids such as Prednisone have magnified my insomnia to the chronic level. I just to not sleep! It's maddening. Doc finally prescribed Restoril. Took it at 11:30pm and it is now 2:45am and I am still ...
More questions for: Restoril, Thromboembolic stroke
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Temazepam & fenfexodine
Is anyone else finding the Temazepam is not working when taken with fenofexedine? I survive on a few hours of sleep a day.
- Fibromyalgia & related health issues
Fibromyalgia dx after pregnancy of only child at 42/other dx followed and seem to be in conjunction. heart issues did not appear until after the use of fibro meds- cymbalta, lyrica, neurontin, and more. had 1 seizure believed to be related to seretonin syndrome/years and years of mistreatment by doc ...
- Celexa, xanax and restoril combo caused an immediate onset of dementia in my 79 year old father
My father has been on Celexa for years now. 2 months ago, my mother (his wife of 50 years) passed away. My father immediately had anxiety and sleeping problems that accompanied his anxiety. His doctor prescribed, on top of the Celexa, Restoril for sleep, and Xanax during the day. Over a period o ...
More reviews for: Restoril, Thromboembolic stroke
On eHealthMe, Restoril (temazepam) is often used for insomnia. Find out below the conditions Restoril is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Restoril used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Restoril, Thromboembolic stroke
Recent Restoril related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Restoril, Verapamil Hydrochloride, Flexeril for a 66-year old man who has SVT Muscle Spasms Sleep Aide
- Comparions of Halcion, Ambien, Restoril, Dalmane for a 54-year old man who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Temazepam, Clonazepam for a 77-year old man who has Sleep Disorder In The Elderly
- Comparions of Temazepam, Diazepam, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Gabapentin for a 57-year old man who has Neuropathic Pain, Insomnia
- Comparions of Temazepam, Ambien for a 45-year old woman who has Insomnia
- Comparions of Restoril, Soma for a 59-year old woman who has Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Simvastatin, Temazepam, Amlodipine, Perindopril Erbumine for a 70-year old woman who has High Blood Pressure
- Comparions of Temazepam, Omeprazole for a 86-year old man who has Atrial Fibrillation
- Comparions of Temazepam, Oxazepam, Oxycodone for a 28-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Temazepam, Wellbutrin Xl for a 26-year old man who has Depression
More related comparison studies for: Restoril, Thromboembolic stroke
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Mirena and Coagulopathy
- Slapped Cheek
- Abdominal Pain and Premarin
- Ringing In The Ears and Ribavirin
- Gerd and Stomach Discomfort
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (3 hours ago)
- Excessive Masturbation
- Tuberculosis Pulmonary
- Field Pansy
- Fat Tissue Increased