Review: could Restoril cause Thromboembolic stroke?
Summary: Thromboembolic stroke is found among people who take Restoril, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Vioxx, and have Sleep disorder.
We study 7,294 people who have side effects while taking Restoril from FDA and social media. Among them, 23 have Thromboembolic stroke. Find out below who they are, when they have Thromboembolic stroke and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Restoril and have Thromboembolic stroke >>>
Restoril has active ingredients of temazepam. It is often used in insomnia. (latest outcomes from 7,641 Restoril users)
Thromboembolic stroke (a thrombotic stroke occurs when diseased or damaged cerebral arteries become blocked by the formation of a blood clot within the brain) has been reported by people with sleep disorder, back pain, arthritis, indigestion, cancer - throat or larynx. (latest reports from 92 Thromboembolic stroke patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 7,293 people reported to have side effects when taking Restoril. Among them, 23 people (0.32%) have Thromboembolic Stroke.
Time on Restoril when people have Thromboembolic stroke * :
Gender of people who have Thromboembolic stroke when taking Restoril * :
|Thromboembolic stroke||13.04%||86.96% |
Age of people who have Thromboembolic stroke when taking Restoril * :
|Thromboembolic stroke||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||13.04%||86.96% |
Severity of Thromboembolic stroke when taking Restoril ** :
How people recovered from Thromboembolic stroke ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sleep disorder therapy (20 people, 86.96%)
- Osteoarthritis (19 people, 82.61%)
- Arthritis (1 people, 4.35%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Vioxx (23 people, 100.00%)
- Aspirin (6 people, 26.09%)
- Zantac (3 people, 13.04%)
- Vistaril (3 people, 13.04%)
- Premarin (3 people, 13.04%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Thromboembolic Stroke while taking Restoril?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Restoril and have Thromboembolic Stroke
- support group for people who take Restoril
- support group for people who have Thromboembolic Stroke
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Fluoxetine, Methyldopa, Labetalol Hydrochloride, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Temazepam for a 32-year old woman with Vitamin D Decreased, Mood Stabilizer, Hypertension, Depression, Sleep Disorder. The patient has Thoughts - Cloudy, Tiredness, Short-term Memory Loss, Anxiety, Depression, Hostility, Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Effexor Xr, Seroquel Xr, Ambien Cr, Restoril for a 40-year old woman with Chronic Depression, Paranoia, Insomnia. The patient has Depression Suicidal
- A study of drug interactions between Biotin, Vitamin D, Colace, Fioricet, Nexium, Temazepam, Mirtazapine, Premarin, Clonazepam, Lamictal for a 56-year old woman with Brittle Nails, Vitamin D Decreased, Constipation, Migraine, Ge Reflux, Insomnia Related To Another Mental Condition, Depression, Menopause, Panic Disorder With Agoraphobia, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Poor Peripheral Circulation, Oedema Peripheral
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Lovenox, Aspirin, Acetaminophen, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Multivitamin, Baclofen, Vitamin D, Temazepam, Gabapentin, Xanax, Topamax, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Tramadol, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Propranolol Hydrochloride for a 42-year old woman with Weight Loss, Bedridden, Blood Clot In The Legs, Pain, Back Pain, Anaemia Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Infection, <12 Vitamin D Lab Results, Sleep Paralysis, Speech Impairment (adult), Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Pseudotumor Cerebri, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Bone And Joint Pain, High Blood Pressure, Tachycardia. The patient has Weight Loss, My Primary Symptom Is Pain Due To Immobility
- A study of drug interactions between Prozac, Restoril for a 36-year old woman with Prozac, Insomnia. The patient has Sense Of Smell And Taste Have Diminished, Muscle Weakness, Weight Gain
Recent Restoril related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.