Home > Retin-a > Vitamin a toxicity > Retin-a and Vitamin a toxicity
Review: could Retin-a cause Vitamin a toxicity (Hypervitaminosis A)?
Summary: there is no Vitamin a toxicity reported by people who take Retin-a yet.
We study 1,119 people who have side effects while taking Retin-a from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Vitamin a toxicity and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Retin-a and have Vitamin a toxicity >>>
Retin-a (latest outcomes from 1,154 users) has active ingredients of tretinoin. It is often used in acne.
Vitamin a toxicity
Vitamin a toxicity (state of vitamin a toxicity) (latest reports from 130 patients) has been reported by people with acne, hiv infection, acute myeloid leukaemia.
On Oct, 28, 2014: No report is found
Do you have Vitamin A Toxicity while taking Retin-a?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Retin-a
- support group for people who have Vitamin A Toxicity
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Retin-a, Vitamin a toxicity
More reviews for: Retin-a, Vitamin a toxicity
- A study of drug interactions between Retin-a, Silver, Nystatin, Clobetasol Propionate, Vanos, Vitamin B12, Vitamin D, Cardizem, Prednisone, Restasis, Lidocaine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Ipratropium Bromide, Xopenex HFA, Xopenex, Fioricet, Relpax, Botox, Lidoderm, Baclofen, Lansoprazole, Advair Diskus 500/50, Symbicort, Singulair, Oxycodone, Enbrel, Aygestin for a patient with Acne, Wound, Thrush, Eczema, Vitamin B12 Deficiency, Vitamin D Deficiency, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Rheumatic Heart Disease, Dry Eye, Cervical Spondylosis, Allergies, Rhinitis Allergic, Asthma, Migraine With Aura, Musculoskeletal Pain, Muscle Spasms, Gerd, Herniated Intervertebral Disk, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Endometriosis. The patient has Urine Flow Decreased, Urine Output, Constipation, Shoulder Impingement Syndrome, Frozen Shoulder, Early Morning Awakening, Palpitations Aggravated, Sleepy, Sleep Paralysis - Isolated, Confusion, Sensitivity To The Cold, Drowsiness, Muscle Fatigue, Cramps - Muscle, Pain - Muscles, Muscular Weakness, Eye Pain, Vision Blurred, Night Sweats, Pain - Joints, Joint Warmth, Pain - Neck, Blood Pressure Diastolic Increased, Increased Intracranial Pressure, Headache, Heart Rate Increased, Micturition Frequency Decreased, Blood Pressure Fluctuation, Blood Pressure Increased
Comments: Healed joint and soft tissue injuries (PID) return with increased pain and swelling. Pressure changes with position. Frequency and intensity of migraines increased with pressure symptoms. Genetic connective tissue disorder - Ehler Danlos Syndrome. Cardiac arrhythmia. History of rheumatic fever, pneu ...
- A study of side effects of Sotret for a patient with Acne. The patient has Joint Pain, Severe Sinusitis, Hearing Loss, Lung Inflammation, Skin Lesions
Comments: Four months after starting isotretinoin, I was admitted to the ER & ICU with extreme joint inflammation and pain, tachycardia, bi-lateral lung infiltrates, extreme sinusitis, hearing loss, skin lesions, mouth ulcers, and was discovered to have a high Rheumatoid factor and ANCA vasculitis, specifical ...
- A study of drug interactions between Vesanoid, Methotrexate Sodium, Purinethol for a patient with Leukemia - Acute Myeloid (aml), Leukaemia. The patient has
Comments: I was diagnosed with AML - M3 in Aug. 2010, I had a high fever for at least 24 houra (41 C), and underwent leukopheresis, I lost most of my vision and have now partially recovered. I will complete maintenance therapy in March 2013.
I spent 5 days in intensive care but have no memory of it. Ap ...
- A study of drug interactions between Nadolol, Adderall, Xyrem, Klonopin, Zantac, Prozac Weekly, Climara Pro, Restasis, Multivitamin, Milk Thistle, Omega 6 Oils, Omega-3 Oil, Welchol, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin D, Probiotics, Colace, Niacin, Compazine, Marinol, Retin-a Micro, Desonide, Dietary Fiber, Soy Protein, Enzyme Therapy for a patient with Mitral Valve Prolapse, Narcolepsy, Barrett's Esophagus, Depression, Menopausal Symptoms Prophylaxis, Dry Eyes, Supplementation Therapy, Hypercholesterolaemia, Hemorrhoids, Low Density Lipoprotein Increased, Gastric Disorder, Aging Changes In Skin, Seborrhoea, Constipation. The patient has
Comments: Xyrem causes me to experience Raynaud symptoms at some dosages.
I rarely take Marinol as it makes me lightheaded & cognitively impaired.
Fearful of EPS from Compazine but I take 10mg daily as it is the only medication I've found effective for my severe nausea from tachygastria x 4 years! Unable to ...
- A study of side effects of Tretinoin for a patient with Tooth Pigmentation. The patient has Skin Discolouration (change of skin colour)
Comments: after using Tretinoin for a month some areas of the skin got dark,patchy and thick --with accumulated dead cells--.
Although its a good treatment for those with acne, the concentration of the drug should be monitored by a physician.
More related studies for: Retin-a, Vitamin a toxicity
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.