Home > Revlimid > Drug withdrawal syndrome > Revlimid and Drug withdrawal syndrome
Review: could Revlimid cause Drug withdrawal syndrome?
Summary: Drug withdrawal syndrome is reported only by a few people who take Revlimid.
We study 42,901 people who have side effects while taking Revlimid from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug withdrawal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Revlimid and have Drug withdrawal syndrome >>>
Revlimid (latest outcomes from 42,993 users) has active ingredients of lenalidomide. It is often used in multiple myeloma.
Drug withdrawal syndrome
Drug withdrawal syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation) (latest reports from 32,657 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, ill-defined disorder, muscle spasticity.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 42,901 people reported to have side effects when taking Revlimid. Among them, 1 people (0.00%) has Drug Withdrawal Syndrome.
Time on Revlimid when people have Drug withdrawal syndrome * :
Gender of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Revlimid * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Drug withdrawal syndrome when taking Revlimid * :
|Drug withdrawal syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (1 people, 100.00%)
- Psychotic disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 100.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Celexa (1 people, 100.00%)
- Velcade (1 people, 100.00%)
- Seroquel (1 people, 100.00%)
- Klonazapam (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome while taking Revlimid?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Revlimid and have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Revlimid
- support group for people who have Drug Withdrawal Syndrome
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can i take acyclovir and cipro together
(Asked by a 73 year old woman who has Multiple Myloma, and takes Revlimid, Dexamethasone)
can I take cipro for a uti while taking acycovir for shingles
- After going off of revlimid can you expect an improvement in neuropathy
(Asked by a 64 year old woman who has Multiple Myeloma, and takes Revlimid)
Switched from Velcade after 6 months on to Revlimid as a maintenance drug after a stem cell transplant. Have been on Revlimid for about 6 months and the neuropathy has progressed from my feet to halfway up my legs.
- I'm a 59 year old male. diagnosed 4 years ago. post transplant now 3 years. protein levels progressing. new drug regimen behind considered. has anyone supplemented diet with homeopathic vitamins, etc?
(Asked by a 60 year old man who has Multiple Myeloma, and takes Dexamethasone, Revlimid)
considering taking natural supplements
Vitamin D 2000 MG
- Should i take 15 mg mirtazapine while having multiple myeloma
(Asked by a 71 year old man who has Myeloma - Multiple, and takes Zometa, Acyclovir, Revlimid)
my condition is being controlled so far
- Is there anyone who has information or experience with refractory multiple myeloma and the development of a second primary cancer in the colon (colon cancer)
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Multiple Myleoma (Refractory), Colon Cancer, and takes Revlimid, Cytoxan, Melphalan Hydrochloride, Dextrose 5% In Plastic Container, Zometa, Thalomid)
Diagnosed May 2009 with Stage IV, IGg Kappa Multiple Myeloma. Presented with pneumonia, 2 rib fractures, anemia, elevated serum m-protein, over 100 bone lesions, 78% plasma cells in bone marrow. No organ involvement. Chromosomal mutations, deletions, and transposition. Evaluated as low risk. 52 X- ...
More questions for: Revlimid, Drug withdrawal syndrome
More reviews for: Revlimid, Drug withdrawal syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Xgeva, Revlimid, Acyclovir, Crestor for a patient with Osteoporosis, Myeloma - Multiple, High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Chills
Comments: i am on a clinical trial, randomized, either zometa or xgeva. I believe that i receive xgeva, because prior to the start of the study, i had an infusion of zometa and had strong flu-like symptoms for 3 days. After starting the study, I have had no side effects for 8 months. after the last treatme ...
- A study of drug interactions between Centrum Silver, Baby Aspirin, Simvastatin, Allopurinol, Actos, Revlimid for a patient with General Physical Condition, Heart Murmurs And Other Sounds, Myelofibrosis, Diabetes Mellitus. The patient has Numbness And Tingling, Diarrhea
Comments: Tingling and numbness in toes only and not severe. Started taking Revlimid on July 7, 2011, except for 10 weeks from 2-21-12 thru 5-1-12.
Severe diarrhea has now occurred for about two years with no let up. I average about four times a day, starting in the AM. It usually tapers off after 2:00 PM ...
- A study of side effects of Suboxone for a patient with Opiate Withdrawal. The patient has Drug Withdrawal Syndrome (interfere with normal social, occupational, or other functioning. are not due to another medical condition, drug use, or discontinuation), Short-term Memory Loss, Obsessive-compulsive Disorder (an anxiety disorder characterized by intrusive thoughts that produce uneasiness, apprehension, fear, or worry;), Violence-related Symptom, Theft, Sleep Disorder, Attention Deficit/hyperactivity Disorder, Carbohydrate Craving (a desire to have carbohydrate), Abnormal Loss Of Weight, Weight Above Normal
Comments: I had none of these symptoms before taking this medication. I was what was considered "Hyper" as a child but never even liked sweets before and now I crave candy bars and ice cream ect. It is now causing me to show signs of early diabetes. I often get confused and forget where I am going when I am d ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lorazepam, Mirapex, Calcium Citrate for a patient with Restless Leg Syndrome, Osteopenia. The patient has Memory Impairment
Comments: Having tried to wean off of mirapex I have had many negative side-effects which caused me to go back onto this drug. Weaning off severely affected my memory especially short term, created problems processing and searching for words. I have tried ineffectively three times. My concern is that some ...
- A study of side effects of Revlimid for a patient with Myeloma - Multiple. The patient has Breast Cancer
Comments: Has anyone else been diagnosed with breast cancer after taking revlimid for 6 months? I took revlimid, dexamethasone and velcade 5 rounds. At the end of round 5 was diagnosed with two breast tumors. Thank you
More related studies for: Revlimid, Drug withdrawal syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.