Revlimid and Tooth extraction - from FDA reports
Tooth extraction is found among people who take Revlimid, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Zometa, and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Tooth extraction with Revlimid. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 140,106 people who have side effects when taking Revlimid from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 21, 2017
140,106 people reported to have side effects when taking Revlimid.
Among them, 260 people (0.19%) have Tooth extraction
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Revlimid when people have Tooth extraction *:
- < 1 month: 18.18 %
- 1 - 6 months: 36.36 %
- 6 - 12 months: 9.09 %
- 1 - 2 years: 27.27 %
- 2 - 5 years: 9.09 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Tooth extraction when taking Revlimid *:
- female: 40.23 %
- male: 59.77 %
Age of people who have Tooth extraction when taking Revlimid *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 1.32 %
- 40-49: 11.45 %
- 50-59: 47.58 %
- 60+: 39.65 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (17 people, 6.54%)
- Sleep Disorder (11 people, 4.23%)
- Metastases To Bone (11 people, 4.23%)
- High Blood Pressure (11 people, 4.23%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (9 people, 3.46%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (195 people, 75.00%)
- Aredia (158 people, 60.77%)
- Decadron (134 people, 51.54%)
- Dexamethasone (98 people, 37.69%)
- Velcade (86 people, 33.08%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Pain (170 people, 65.38%)
- Stress And Anxiety (162 people, 62.31%)
- Bone Disorder (141 people, 54.23%)
- Osteonecrosis Of Jaw (122 people, 46.92%)
- Back Pain (109 people, 41.92%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Tooth extraction when taking Revlimid?
- Check symptoms - is tooth extraction caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsTooth extraction and drugs with ingredients of lenalidomide.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeTooth extraction and Revlimid from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Revlimid has active ingredients of lenalidomide. It is often used in multiple myeloma. (latest outcomes from Revlimid 140,337 users)
Tooth extraction has been reported by people with metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, osteoporosis, breast cancer, pain (latest reports from 13,100 Tooth extraction patients).
Browse all side effects of Revlimida b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Tooth extractionTooth extraction
Could your condition cause Tooth extractionTooth extraction
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hi I am 30 old female I had MM since 11 months . after stem cell transplant I loss my hair now it had been 3 moths since the stem cell my hair grows slowly my doctors suggesting to take revlimid for 6 months after stem cell but iam afriad that my hair will not grow faster I want to grow my ...
User reviews to the study
Diagnosed with MM Oct 2016. Have been on Revlimid,Velcade,and steroids. Taken off Velcade 3weeks ago getting Neuropathy in my feet Now constantly have upset stomach. Doesn't affect my appetite. Is there anything that can be taken for this constant upset stomach
I couple of years ago I had the last two days in my upper extracted, The two canine teeth. Over time, until now, I've experienced a major weight loss apparently due to poor appetite. I'm at about 210 pounds now down from 260 years ago. It's just now I'm thinking that the extraction and ...