Reyataz and Fever - from FDA reports
Fever is found among people who take Reyataz, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Norvir, and have Acquired immunodeficiency syndrome. This review analyzes which people have Fever with Reyataz. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 8,570 people who have side effects when taking Reyataz from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
8,570 people reported to have side effects when taking Reyataz.
Among them, 290 people (3.38%) have Fever
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Reyataz when people have Fever *:
- < 1 month: 66.39 %
- 1 - 6 months: 9.02 %
- 6 - 12 months: 10.66 %
- 1 - 2 years: 2.46 %
- 2 - 5 years: 10.66 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.82 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Fever when taking Reyataz *:
- female: 40.14 %
- male: 59.86 %
Age of people who have Fever when taking Reyataz *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 2.05 %
- 10-19: 1.23 %
- 20-29: 7.38 %
- 30-39: 23.77 %
- 40-49: 35.66 %
- 50-59: 22.13 %
- 60+: 7.79 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (18 people, 6.21%)
- High Blood Pressure (16 people, 5.52%)
- Hepatitis C (16 people, 5.52%)
- Syphilis (10 people, 3.45%)
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex Infection (9 people, 3.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Norvir (163 people, 56.21%)
- Truvada (100 people, 34.48%)
- Viread (54 people, 18.62%)
- Epivir (45 people, 15.52%)
- Epzicom (38 people, 13.10%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Rashes (73 people, 25.17%)
- Nausea (46 people, 15.86%)
- Chills (42 people, 14.48%)
- Weakness (37 people, 12.76%)
- Nausea And Vomiting (36 people, 12.41%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fever when taking Reyataz?
- Check symptoms - is fever caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFever and drugs with ingredients of atazanavir sulfate.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFever and Reyataz from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Reyataz has active ingredients of atazanavir sulfate. It is often used in hiv infection. (latest outcomes from Reyataz 8,724 users)
Fever has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, crohn's disease (latest reports from 260,062 Fever patients).
Browse all side effects of Reyataza b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with FeverFever
Could your condition cause FeverFever
What would happen?
Questions to the study
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
My daughter had a liver transplant in 2011 at age 2, three months ago at age 6 she was placed on rapamune and now she is hospitalized with a diagnosis of herpes simplex. We are being told she caught it becuse of her low immunity to fight but can't determine where she caught it.
User reviews to the study
Hi everyone. I've been on methotrexate for about 10 years for psoriatic arthritis. My friends and family think it's funny how I'm always sweaty and hot when everyone else is comfortable or even cold. I, however, do not find it so funny that while sitting at a restaurant I start literally ...
I have been getting low fever and feelings like I have the flu late in the evening before bedtime. Does any other losartan users have these symptoms?? I take my losartan about 7 hours prior to the feelings>