Review: could Rifampin cause Creatinine renal clearance decreased?
Summary: Creatinine renal clearance decreased is found among people who take Rifampin, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Prednisolone, and have Hiv infection.
We study 2,094 people who have side effects while taking Rifampin from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Creatinine renal clearance decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Creatinine renal clearance decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Rifampin and have Creatinine renal clearance decreased >>>
Rifampin has active ingredients of rifampin. It is often used in tuberculosis. (view latest outcomes from 2,189 users)
Creatinine renal clearance decreased
Creatinine renal clearance decreased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, hiv infection, diabetes.(latest reports from Creatinine renal clearance decreased 2,328 patients)
On Dec, 18, 2014: 2,094 people reported to have side effects when taking Rifampin. Among them, 12 people (0.57%) have Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased.
Time on Rifampin when people have Creatinine renal clearance decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Creatinine renal clearance decreased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Creatinine renal clearance decreased when taking Rifampin * :
|Creatinine renal clearance decreased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Creatinine renal clearance decreased when taking Rifampin * :
|Creatinine renal clearance decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Creatinine renal clearance decreased when taking Rifampin ** :
How people recovered from Creatinine renal clearance decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (10 people, 83.33%)
- Mycobacterium avium complex infection (8 people, 66.67%)
- Prophylaxis (8 people, 66.67%)
- Cytomegalovirus chorioretinitis (6 people, 50.00%)
- Cytomegalovirus infection (4 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisolone (12 people, 100.00%)
- Dextrose (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrocortisone sodium phosphate (12 people, 100.00%)
- Zidovudine (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrocortisone (11 people, 91.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased while taking Rifampin?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Rifampin and have Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased
- support group for people who take Rifampin
- support group for people who have Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- as i have affected by leprosy, i am advised to take dapsone & refampin. after a period of 2 months, a brown leison is developed, lepra reaction type 2. i want to know, how to treat / remove it.
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Lepra Reaction Type 2, Leprosy, and takes Rifampin, Dapsone)
I am 59. Affected by leprosy. The usual drugs, dapsone & rifampin caused a brown leision. After taking anti allergic drugs & steroid, it is not cured. Any guy with similar experience, please guide how to treat it. Any medicine or any other remedy
- Could isoniazid cause a normal people epilepsy?
(Asked by a 25 year old man who has TB, and takes Isoniazid, Rifampin)
I got TB in 2011，I have took isoniazid and rifampin for 9 months. Last month, I found I became epilepsy.
- Treatment for chronic q fever without heart noticeable problems together with chronic lyme disease
(Asked by a 38 year old woman who has Antibody Test Abnormal, Cytomegalovirus Antibody Positive, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Q Fever Chronic, and takes Doxycycline, Rifadin)
Been on treatment with 200mg/day doxy only for 3 months, added 300mg/day rifadin for another 3 months. Had little or no improvement with doxy alone, had a little more when added rifadin. But always thought treatment was correct but dosage was not appropriate. Not enough. Had to stop because I got pr ...
- Has anyone with ltb, having been treated with 4 months rifampin find their families are avoiding them, especially not being allowed near children?
(Asked by a 58 year old woman who has Latent TB, and takes Rifampin)
That't the only question I have. Are other people finding after completing preventive treatment for TB but finding family is shying away from you even tho doctors tell you its ok to be around people? Doctor gave me a letter stating I could be around people, clear x-ray, but they wouldn't read it, ch ...
More questions for: Rifampin, Creatinine renal clearance decreased
More reviews for: Rifampin, Creatinine renal clearance decreased
- A study of drug interactions between Rifampin, Ethambutol Hydrochloride, Clarithromycin for a patient with Tuberculosis Test Positive. The patient has Headache, Weight Gain - Unintentional
daily constant headache
continuing cyanosis (nobody seems to tell me why....!)
bloating of tummy area and waistline
swollen and tender breasts (at sides)
severe acid reflux
tingling / burning sensation in my fee ...
- A study of side effects of Rifampin for a patient with Tuberclosis. The patient has
Comments: Hi, I am from India; was diagnosed with MM in Sep.2010-with D7 vertebral collapse/had APSCT in Mar.2011 ;on maintenance therapy since then, on Thalidomide first/shifted to Lenalidomide since Dec.2012 on thin discrete band seen in gamma globulin region in Immunofixation EP. My problem now is acqu ...
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Artemisia, Rifampin, Ursodiol, Fluconazole, Vitamin D, Alprazolam, Metronidazole, Lunesta, Fioricet W/ Codeine, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen - 325MG;5MG for a patient with Fibromyalgia, Babesiosis, Mycoplasma, Bartonellosis, Gallstone, Candidiasis, Deficiency, Palpitations, Anxiety, Lyme Disease, Insomnia, Pain Management, Pain Exacerbated. The patient has Seizure Like Phenomena
Comments: In Nov. I had one seizure (lasted 3 min.) like episode, unconscious for 15 minutes, taken by ambulance to ER. ER said Syncope and Dehydration. One month later I had brain EEG and Neurologist said result was "Non-specific Abnormal brain activity". Advised to treat fevers asap (which was not the is ...
More related studies for: Rifampin, Creatinine renal clearance decreased
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.