Review: could Rifampin cause Creatinine renal clearance decreased?
Summary: Creatinine renal clearance decreased is found among people who take Rifampin, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Prednisolone, and have Hiv infection.
We study 2,097 people who have side effects while taking Rifampin from FDA and social media. Among them, 12 have Creatinine renal clearance decreased. Find out below who they are, when they have Creatinine renal clearance decreased and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Rifampin and have Creatinine renal clearance decreased >>>
Rifampin has active ingredients of rifampin. It is often used in tuberculosis. (latest outcomes from 2,193 Rifampin users)
Creatinine renal clearance decreased
Creatinine renal clearance decreased has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, hiv infection, diabetes. (latest reports from 2,328 Creatinine renal clearance decreased patients)
On Mar, 31, 2015: 2,097 people reported to have side effects when taking Rifampin. Among them, 12 people (0.57%) have Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased.
Time on Rifampin when people have Creatinine renal clearance decreased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Creatinine renal clearance decreased||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Creatinine renal clearance decreased when taking Rifampin * :
|Creatinine renal clearance decreased||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Creatinine renal clearance decreased when taking Rifampin * :
|Creatinine renal clearance decreased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Creatinine renal clearance decreased when taking Rifampin ** :
How people recovered from Creatinine renal clearance decreased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Hiv infection (10 people, 83.33%)
- Mycobacterium avium complex infection (8 people, 66.67%)
- Prophylaxis (8 people, 66.67%)
- Cytomegalovirus chorioretinitis (6 people, 50.00%)
- Cytomegalovirus infection (4 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisolone (12 people, 100.00%)
- Dextrose (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrocortisone sodium phosphate (12 people, 100.00%)
- Zidovudine (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrocortisone (11 people, 91.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of rifampin and creatinine renal clearance decreased on
Do you have Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased while taking Rifampin?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Rifampin and have Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased
- support group for people who take Rifampin
- support group for people who have Creatinine Renal Clearance Decreased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin D, Levonorgestrel And Ethinyl Estradiol, Myrbetriq, Carafate, Protonix, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Lyrica, Rifampin, Cefuroxime, Xanax for a 39-year old woman with Low Vitamin D, Ovarian Cyst, Bladder, Ulcer - Duodenal Or Gastric, Muscle Relaxer, Neuropathy, Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent, Anxiety.
- A study of drug interactions between Rifampin, Doryx for a 53-year old woman with Lyme Disease - Chronic Persistent. The patient has Melanoma Limited To Extremity
- A study of side effects of Rifampin for a 26-year old woman with Tuberculosis Test Positive. The patient has Neutropenia
- A study of drug interactions between Armour Thyroid, Rifampin, Azithromycin for a 34-year old man with Hashimoto's Thyroiditis, Chlamydophila Pneumoniae. The patient has Orthostatic Hypotension, Headache, Pain - Muscles
- A study of drug interactions between Pyrazinamide, Rifampin for a 23-year old woman with Tuberculosis Test Positive, Tuberculosis. The patient has Breathlessness, Cough, Chest Pain
Recent Rifampin related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.