Rifampin and Creatinine renal clearance decreased - from FDA reports
Creatinine renal clearance decreased is found among people who take Rifampin, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old , have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Prednisolone, and have Hiv infection. This review analyzes which people have Creatinine renal clearance decreased with Rifampin. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 3,438 people who have side effects when taking Rifampin from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 20, 2017
3,438 people reported to have side effects when taking Rifampin.
Among them, 12 people (0.35%) have Creatinine renal clearance decreased
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Rifampin when people have Creatinine renal clearance decreased *:
- < 1 month: 0.0 %
- 1 - 6 months: 100 %
- 6 - 12 months: 0.0 %
- 1 - 2 years: 0.0 %
- 2 - 5 years: 0.0 %
- 5 - 10 years: 0.0 %
- 10+ years: 0.0 %
Gender of people who have Creatinine renal clearance decreased when taking Rifampin *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Creatinine renal clearance decreased when taking Rifampin *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Hiv Infection (10 people, 83.33%)
- Preventive Health Care (8 people, 66.67%)
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex Infection (8 people, 66.67%)
- Cytomegalovirus Chorioretinitis (6 people, 50.00%)
- Cytomegalovirus Infection (4 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zidovudine (12 people, 100.00%)
- Prednisolone (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hydrocortisone (11 people, 91.67%)
- Foscavir (10 people, 83.33%)
- Clarithromycin (10 people, 83.33%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Nausea (12 people, 100.00%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (12 people, 100.00%)
- Electrolyte Imbalance (12 people, 100.00%)
- Calculus Urinary (12 people, 100.00%)
- Blood Alkaline Phosphatase Increased (12 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Creatinine renal clearance decreased when taking Rifampin?
- Check symptoms - is creatinine renal clearance decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsCreatinine renal clearance decreased and drugs with ingredients of rifampin.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeCreatinine renal clearance decreased and Rifampin from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Rifampin has active ingredients of rifampin. It is often used in tuberculosis. (latest outcomes from Rifampin 3,639 users)
Creatinine renal clearance decreased
Creatinine renal clearance decreased has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, stroke, osteoporosis, hiv infection (latest reports from 3,322 Creatinine renal clearance decreased patients).
Browse all side effects of Rifampina b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Creatinine renal clearance decreasedCreatinine renal clearance decreased
Could your condition cause Creatinine renal clearance decreasedCreatinine renal clearance decreased
- Hiv infection and Creatinine renal clearance decreased
- Preventive health care and Creatinine renal clearance decreased
- Mycobacterium avium complex infection and Creatinine renal clearance decreased
- Cytomegalovirus chorioretinitis and Creatinine renal clearance decreased
- Cytomegalovirus infection and Creatinine renal clearance decreased
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
Hi so I have non-tuberculosis mycobacteria I'm on three different medications one being rifampin I'm back on my Lexapro instead of the Zoloft which I really didn't feel I was getting relief from just wanted to say hi to the group