Home > Risperdal > Aggression > Risperdal and Aggression
Review: could Risperdal cause Aggression?
We study 41,469 people who have side effects while taking Risperdal from FDA and social media. Among them, 1,007 have Aggression. Find out below who they are, when they have Aggression and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Risperdal and have Aggression >>>
Risperdal (latest outcomes from 42,214 users) has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Aggression (latest reports from 161,484 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, stress and anxiety, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 41,465 people reported to have side effects when taking Risperdal. Among them, 1,007 people (2.43%) have Aggression.
Time on Risperdal when people have Aggression * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Aggression when taking Risperdal * :
Age of people who have Aggression when taking Risperdal * :
Severity of Aggression when taking Risperdal ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Aggression ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (386 people, 38.33%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (115 people, 11.42%)
- Aggression (89 people, 8.84%)
- Ill-defined disorder (89 people, 8.84%)
- Depression (78 people, 7.75%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Risperdal consta (356 people, 35.35%)
- Seroquel (274 people, 27.21%)
- Depakote (213 people, 21.15%)
- Zyprexa (175 people, 17.38%)
- Zoloft (165 people, 16.39%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Aggression while taking Risperdal?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Risperdal and have Aggression
- support group for people who take Risperdal
- support group for people who have Aggression
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 year ago):
My granddaughter is autistic and has a behavior problem. Since taking Risperdal the aggression has completely subsided. She had her blood drawn and the doctor discovered her tryclierides are too high. She is only five years old.
From this study (2 years ago):
Stephanie Georgieff on Aug, 16, 2012:
I am a naturopath/acupuncturist who has a patient who tried to commit suicide by taking Ibuprofen, CLonidine, Ambien, Zyprexa Respiridone and lorazepan, he is on a respirator, and has undergon dialysis. Will there be brain damage?
From this study (5 years ago):
my son was put on these medications when he was almost three years old.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Risperdal, Aggression
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Aggression with law enforcement officers who use provigil
I'm a former police officer. I say former because on the second day of ever taking provigil, I flipped out and kicked a handcuffed arestee. After 10 years of being an award winning police officer I totally lost it after taking this drug. needless to say, I immediately quit taking the pill; however, ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
More reviews for: Risperdal, Aggression
On eHealthMe, Risperdal (risperidone) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Risperdal is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Risperdal used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (14 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (30 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (17 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (7 hours ago)
- Laryngeal Infiltration
- Fiorinal W/codeine
- Pseudoexfoliation Of Lens Capsule
- Periodic Limb Movement Disorder
- Lichen Spinulosus