Review: could Risperdal cause Breast tenderness (Breast pain)?
Summary: Breast tenderness is found among people who take Risperdal, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Seroquel, and have Bipolar disorder.
We study 41,478 people who have side effects while taking Risperdal from FDA and social media. Among them, 89 have Breast tenderness. Find out below who they are, when they have Breast tenderness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Risperdal and have Breast tenderness >>>
Risperdal has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 42,230 Risperdal users)
Breast tenderness has been reported by people with birth control, post coital contraception, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression. (latest reports from 9,948 Breast tenderness patients)
On Apr, 26, 2015: 41,478 people reported to have side effects when taking Risperdal. Among them, 89 people (0.21%) have Breast Tenderness.
Time on Risperdal when people have Breast tenderness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Breast tenderness||43.75%||0.00%||9.38%||9.38%||37.50%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Breast tenderness when taking Risperdal * :
|Breast tenderness||71.81%||28.19% |
Age of people who have Breast tenderness when taking Risperdal * :
|Breast tenderness||0.00%||0.98%||17.65%||26.47%||12.75%||21.57%||10.78%||9.80% |
Severity of Breast tenderness when taking Risperdal ** :
How people recovered from Breast tenderness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (62 people, 69.66%)
- Sleep disorder (20 people, 22.47%)
- Schizophrenia (19 people, 21.35%)
- Anxiety (16 people, 17.98%)
- Headache (12 people, 13.48%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (39 people, 43.82%)
- Zyprexa (33 people, 37.08%)
- Desyrel (32 people, 35.96%)
- Zoloft (27 people, 30.34%)
- Effexor (24 people, 26.97%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Risperdal and breast tenderness on
Do you have Breast Tenderness while taking Risperdal?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Risperdal and have Breast Tenderness
- support group for people who take Risperdal
- support group for people who have Breast Tenderness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Simvastatin, Norvasc, Atenolol for a 58-year old woman with Nerve Pain, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Hypertension, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Gastric Ph, Breast Pain, Gnawing, Bloating, Heartburn
- A study of drug interactions between Gemfibrozil, Ditropan, Synthroid, Topamax, Lamictal, Risperdal for a 46-year old woman with Blood Triglycerides, Enlarged Liver, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar Ii Disorder, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Nose Bleeds
- A study of side effects of Levofloxacin for a 65-year old woman with UTI. The patient has Breast Tenderness
- A study of side effects of Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 63-year old woman with Nerve Pain. The patient has Breast Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Risperidone, Fluoxetine for a 37-year old man with Psychosis, Depression. The patient has Drowsiness, Jaundice
Recent Risperdal related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Libritabs, Risperidone for a 28-year old man who has Confusion
- Comparions of Neurontin, Zyprexa, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda, Risperidone for a 38-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Risperdal, Abilify, Lamictal, Latuda for a 39-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Risperidone, Vyvanse for a 7-year old girl who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.