Home > Risperdal > Drug screen positive > Risperdal and Drug screen positive
Review: could Risperdal cause Drug screen positive?
We study 41,469 people who have side effects while taking Risperdal from FDA and social media. Among them, 45 have Drug screen positive. Find out below who they are, when they have Drug screen positive and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Risperdal and have Drug screen positive >>>
Risperdal (latest outcomes from 42,214 users) has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Drug screen positive
Drug screen positive (latest reports from 17,280 patients) has been reported by people with depression, pain, stress and anxiety, gastrooesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 41,469 people reported to have side effects when taking Risperdal. Among them, 45 people (0.11%) have Drug Screen Positive.
Time on Risperdal when people have Drug screen positive * :
Gender of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Risperdal * :
|Drug screen positive||46.15%||53.85% |
Age of people who have Drug screen positive when taking Risperdal * :
|Drug screen positive||0.00%||0.00%||2.63%||10.53%||50.00%||21.05%||15.79%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (9 people, 20.00%)
- Pain (6 people, 13.33%)
- Depression (3 people, 6.67%)
- Schizoaffective disorder (3 people, 6.67%)
- Hypertension (3 people, 6.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (16 people, 35.56%)
- Trazodone hcl (13 people, 28.89%)
- Zyprexa (9 people, 20.00%)
- Clonazepam (9 people, 20.00%)
- Naproxen (8 people, 17.78%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Drug Screen Positive while taking Risperdal?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Risperdal and have Drug Screen Positive
- support group for people who take Risperdal
- support group for people who have Drug Screen Positive
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Risperdal, Drug screen positive
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
More reviews for: Risperdal, Drug screen positive
On eHealthMe, Risperdal (risperidone) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Risperdal is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Risperdal used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Risperdal, Drug screen positive
Recent Risperdal related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Risperdal, Drug screen positive
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (9 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (11 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (4 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (4 hours ago)
- Angioimmunoblastic T Cell Lymphoma Recurrent
- Colostomy Infection
- Calcium Gluconate
- Adderall 10