Review: could Risperdal cause Emotional disorder?
Summary: Emotional disorder is found among people who take Risperdal, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Seroquel, and have Bipolar disorder.
We study 41,478 people who have side effects while taking Risperdal from FDA and social media. Among them, 92 have Emotional disorder. Find out below who they are, when they have Emotional disorder and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Risperdal and have Emotional disorder >>>
Risperdal has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 42,223 Risperdal users)
Emotional disorder has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, birth control, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 9,737 Emotional disorder patients)
On Mar, 23, 2015: 41,473 people reported to have side effects when taking Risperdal. Among them, 92 people (0.22%) have Emotional Disorder.
Time on Risperdal when people have Emotional disorder * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Emotional disorder||25.00%||33.33%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Emotional disorder when taking Risperdal * :
|Emotional disorder||59.13%||40.87% |
Age of people who have Emotional disorder when taking Risperdal * :
|Emotional disorder||0.00%||23.60%||7.87%||6.74%||15.73%||28.09%||8.99%||8.99% |
Severity of Emotional disorder when taking Risperdal ** :
How people recovered from Emotional disorder ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (21 people, 22.83%)
- Schizophrenia (12 people, 13.04%)
- Anxiety (10 people, 10.87%)
- Depression (9 people, 9.78%)
- Emotional disorder (9 people, 9.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel (19 people, 20.65%)
- Risperdal consta (13 people, 14.13%)
- Effexor (12 people, 13.04%)
- Depakote (11 people, 11.96%)
- Lamictal (10 people, 10.87%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Emotional Disorder while taking Risperdal?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Risperdal and have Emotional Disorder
- support group for people who take Risperdal
- support group for people who have Emotional Disorder
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Risperdal for a 11-year old girl with ADHD. The patient has Tongue Tie
- A study of side effects of Risperdal for a 38-year old woman with Mood Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition. The patient has Blisters
- A study of drug interactions between Escitalopram, Akineton, Risperidone for a 73-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Salivary Gland Mass, Restlessness, Weight Loss, Constipation
- A study of drug interactions between L-theanine, Gaba, Magnesium Carbonate, Lamictal, Lithium Carbonate, Risperdal for a 43-year old woman with Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Slurred Speech, Eyeball Rupture
- A study of side effects of Risperidone for a 25-year old woman with Borderline Personality Disorder. The patient has Abdominal Pain, Absent Periods
Recent Risperdal related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Neurontin, Zyprexa, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda, Risperidone for a 38-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Risperdal, Abilify, Lamictal, Latuda for a 39-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Risperidone, Vyvanse for a 7-year old girl who has ADHD
- Comparions of Clozaril, Seroquel, Zyprexa, Abilify, Risperidone for a 44-year old woman who has Schizophrenia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.