Risperdal and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides - from FDA reports
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides is found among people who take Risperdal, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old , have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Seroquel, and have Depression . We study 66,545 people who have side effects while taking Risperdal from FDA. Among them, 1,378 have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides. Find out below who they are, when they have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
Risperdal has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from Risperdal 67,847 users)
High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
High blood cholesterol and triglycerides has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 242,936 High blood cholesterol and triglycerides patients).
On Feb, 18, 2017
66,545 people reported to have side effects when taking Risperdal.
Among them, 1,378 people (2.07%) have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides
Number of reports submitted per year:
Time on Risperdal when people have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides *:
- < 1 month: 10.11 %
- 1 - 6 months: 18.62 %
- 6 - 12 months: 10.64 %
- 1 - 2 years: 19.95 %
- 2 - 5 years: 25.8 %
- 5 - 10 years: 12.23 %
- 10+ years: 2.66 %
Gender of people who have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides when taking Risperdal *:
- female: 52.42 %
- male: 47.58 %
Age of people who have High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides when taking Risperdal *:
- 0-1: 1.19 %
- 2-9: 0.51 %
- 10-19: 4.34 %
- 20-29: 9.88 %
- 30-39: 25.3 %
- 40-49: 37.39 %
- 50-59: 16.7 %
- 60+: 4.68 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Depression (427 people, 30.99%)
- Bipolar Disorder (420 people, 30.48%)
- Schizophrenia (315 people, 22.86%)
- Stress And Anxiety (216 people, 15.67%)
- Sleep Disorder (153 people, 11.10%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Seroquel (931 people, 67.56%)
- Zyprexa (607 people, 44.05%)
- Abilify (386 people, 28.01%)
- Geodon (361 people, 26.20%)
- Haldol (298 people, 21.63%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Type 2 Diabetes (588 people, 42.67%)
- Diabetes (492 people, 35.70%)
- Weight Loss (358 people, 25.98%)
- Weight Increased (349 people, 25.33%)
- Hyperlipidaemia (349 people, 25.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have High blood cholesterol and triglycerides when taking Risperdal?
- Check symptoms - is high blood cholesterol and triglycerides caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- More tools...
Browse all side effects of Risperdala b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with High blood cholesterol and triglyceridesHigh blood cholesterol and triglycerides
Could your condition cause High blood cholesterol and triglyceridesHigh blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- Depression and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- Bipolar disorder and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- Schizophrenia and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- Stress and anxiety and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
- Sleep disorder and High blood cholesterol and triglycerides
Can you answer these questions?
My wife was prescribed with hydroxychloroquine sulfate for illness connected with the immune system. She has high blood cholesterol although she takes cholesterol lowering medicine. Is there any thing that can be done to lower her blood cholesterol pleease ?
I have been using Norco during my monthly cycles for several years. I do not drink any alcohol I do not eat a high carb/sugary diet But my cholesterol and triglycerides are on the rise. I have been taking fish oil and niacin. I haven't been exercising as much as I should but do ...
You may be interested in these reviews
It has been reported that omeprazole can cause high cholesterol levels. Due to Barret's esophagus and hiatal hernia, and having been diagnosed with a pre-cancerous polyp and severe scaring in my esophagus caused by a lifetime of GERD which I was born with, my doctor warns against stopping the ...
Hi. I am a new Enbrel patient. I am still learning about the side effects but it has been a miracle worker on my Psoriatic Arthritis. I recently had a Lipid panel done and restults show high cholestoral.
I am on serequel 150mg and lithium. My choloatrol is though the roof. I quit amoking, I am on a very low fat diet, started doing an hour of cardio, 4days weekly. And I am now on a satin. Will this work not are the meds to hard to overcome. I was a personal trainer so it will get a fight out of ...