Home > Risperdal > Hyponatremia > Risperdal and Hyponatremia
Review: could Risperdal cause Hyponatremia?
We study 41,465 people who have side effects while taking Risperdal from FDA and social media. Among them, 533 have Hyponatremia. Find out below who they are, when they have Hyponatremia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Risperdal and have Hyponatremia >>>
Risperdal (latest outcomes from 42,211 users) has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
On Sep, 24, 2014: 41,461 people reported to have side effects when taking Risperdal. Among them, 533 people (1.29%) have Hyponatremia.
Time on Risperdal when people have Hyponatremia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hyponatremia when taking Risperdal * :
Age of people who have Hyponatremia when taking Risperdal * :
Severity of Hyponatremia when taking Risperdal ** :
How people recovered from Hyponatremia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (108 people, 20.26%)
- Depression (50 people, 9.38%)
- Anxiety (34 people, 6.38%)
- Schizophrenia, paranoid type (31 people, 5.82%)
- Psychotic disorder (27 people, 5.07%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Risperdal consta (86 people, 16.14%)
- Seroquel (57 people, 10.69%)
- Aspirin (49 people, 9.19%)
- Zyprexa (48 people, 9.01%)
- Akineton (48 people, 9.01%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hyponatremia while taking Risperdal?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Risperdal and have Hyponatremia
- group for people who take Risperdal
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Stephanie Georgieff on Aug, 16, 2012:
I am a naturopath/acupuncturist who has a patient who tried to commit suicide by taking Ibuprofen, CLonidine, Ambien, Zyprexa Respiridone and lorazepan, he is on a respirator, and has undergon dialysis. Will there be brain damage?
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Risperdal, Hyponatremia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
More reviews for: Risperdal, Hyponatremia
On eHealthMe, Risperdal (risperidone) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Risperdal is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Risperdal used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Aspirin And Dipyridamole, Aspirin, Alprazolam, Gabapentin, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Abilify, Baclofen, Duloxetine Hydrochloride, Levothyroxine Thyroid for a 64-year old man who has Headache, Blood Thinner, Anxiety Disorder, Peripheral Neuropathy, Chloresterol, Depression, Thyroid Disorder (47 minutes ago)
- Benadryl for a 26-year old woman who has Allergies (56 minutes ago)
- Curcumin, Borage Oil, Triamterene And Hydrochlorothiazide, Folic Acid, Amlodipine Besylate, Humira, Methotrexate, Hydroxychloroquine Sulfate for a 60-year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, Hypertension (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Nortriptyline and Depo-provera
- Stomach Upset and Latanoprost
- Warfarin and CoQ10
- Finasteride and Dry Mouth
- Atrial Fibrillation and Percocet
Recent user comments
- "Esophagitis gastritis for years, scope every five yea ... " (2 hours ago)
- "hypertension difficult to control; toprol augmented w ... " (3 hours ago)
- "i have night chest tightness,,, cough,, seeded medica ... " (4 hours ago)
- Pulmonary Oedema
- Labile Blood Pressure
- Omega 3 Fatty Acid