Review: could Risperdal cause Pain - leg (Leg pain)?
Summary: there is no Pain - leg reported by people who take Risperdal yet.
We study 41,478 people who have side effects while taking Risperdal from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - leg and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Risperdal and have Pain - leg >>>
Risperdal has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 42,226 Risperdal users)
Pain - leg
Pain - leg has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 1,090 Pain - leg patients)
On Mar, 29, 2015: No report is found
Do you have Pain - Leg while taking Risperdal?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Risperdal
- support group for people who have Pain - Leg
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Risperidone, Fluoxetine for a 37-year old man with Psychosis, Depression. The patient has Drowsiness, Jaundice
- A study of side effects of Fluoxetine for a 41-year old woman with Anxiety. The patient has Hip Pain, Burning Feet Syndrome, Feeling Cold, Pain - Leg
- A study of drug interactions between Risperidone, Clonazepam, Remeron, Effexor Xr for a 59-year old woman with Psychotic, Anxiety Disorder, Depression. The patient has Tooth Discoloration
- A study of drug interactions between Penicillin-vk, Phentermine, Mirena for a 36-year old woman with Antibiotic Level, Weight Loss, Birth Control. The patient has Muscle Weakness, Low Platelet Count, Sinus Infection, Aches - Leg, Fatigue
- A study of side effects of Ceftin for a 34-year old woman with Infection - Ear. The patient has Leg Pain
Recent Risperdal related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Libritabs, Risperidone for a 28-year old man who has Confusion
- Comparions of Neurontin, Zyprexa, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda, Risperidone for a 38-year old man who has Schizoaffective Disorder
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Risperdal, Abilify, Lamictal, Latuda for a 39-year old woman who has Bipolar
- Comparions of Risperidone, Vyvanse for a 7-year old girl who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.