Home > Risperidone > Rectal bleeding > Risperidone and Rectal bleeding
Review: could Risperidone cause Rectal bleeding?
We study 13,694 people who have side effects while taking Risperidone from FDA and social media. Among them, 2 have Rectal bleeding. Find out below who they are, when they have Rectal bleeding and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Risperidone and have Rectal bleeding >>>
Risperidone (latest outcomes from 14,318 users) has active ingredients of risperidone. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Rectal bleeding (bleeding from rectum) (latest reports from 10,225 patients) has been reported by people with depression, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 13,694 people reported to have side effects when taking Risperidone. Among them, 2 people (0.01%) have Rectal Bleeding.
Time on Risperidone when people have Rectal bleeding * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Risperidone * :
|Rectal bleeding||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Rectal bleeding when taking Risperidone * :
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||50.00% |
Severity of Rectal bleeding when taking Risperidone ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Rectal bleeding ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Rectal bleeding||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Sensory hallucinations (1 people, 50.00%)
- Low back pain (1 people, 50.00%)
- Depression - major (1 people, 50.00%)
- Panic disorder with agoraphobia (1 people, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Quinine sulfate (1 people, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 50.00%)
- Furosemide (1 people, 50.00%)
- Captopril (1 people, 50.00%)
- Metoprolol succinate (1 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rectal Bleeding while taking Risperidone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Risperidone and have Rectal Bleeding
- support group for people who take Risperidone
- support group for people who have Rectal Bleeding
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can adhesions exacerbate pro titis
(Asked by a 60 year old woman who has Pain In Lower Front And Back On Right Side With Tremor In Right Leg, Rectal Bleeding, and takes Prednisone)
Dragging sensation in right side with constant pain. Bleeding with explosive bowel movements
- I have a brother that is 14 years old & his being taking risperdal for 9 years already & i want to know if that medication is causing my brother on over weight, having breast & being aggressive?
(Asked by a 15 year old boy who has Seizures, Autism Spectrum Disorder, and takes Risperdal, Topamax, Onfi, Guanfacine Hydrochloride, Phentermine Hydrochloride)
Please I need information so I can help my brother because he doesn't talk am his oldest sister thank you
- Does risperdal cause epileptic focus disorder?
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Seizures Epileptic Focus Disorder, and takes Risperdal)
i have a brain injury,that causes a rare seizure disorder called epileptic focus disorder,id like to know how i got the brain injury???? is it from my risperidal/risperdone? also is it from carbomazipine?
- Should risperidone be given to a patient with delirium without dementia
(Asked by a 82 year old woman who has Delirium, B12 131, and takes Risperidone)
my mother is being given risperidone for delirium and its making it worse it says online not to be used for delirium ????
- Risperidone,alcohol,marijuana what can happen?
(Asked by a 47 year old woman who has Delusional Psychosis, and takes Risperidone)
wanting to go have a couple beers, and smoke a bowl of pot. will this interact badly for my friend?
More questions for: Risperidone, Rectal bleeding
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Long-term use of risperidone and antidepressants
(Posted by a 35 year old woman who has Progesterone Decreased, Adrenal Insufficiency, Bipolar 2, and takes Progesterone, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Risperdal)
I have been using Risperdal and antidepressants for 14 years for bipolar disorder. Last month I was diagnosed with adrenal insufficiency and progesterone deficiency. My cholesterol suddenly became high, I was tired all the time and more symptoms relating to my eventual diagnosis of adrenal insuffic ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
(Posted by a 23 year old man who has Sleep Disorder, and takes Risperdal, Xyrem, Lunesta, Seroquel, Ambien Cr, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Clonazepam)
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
More reviews for: Risperidone, Rectal bleeding
- A study of side effects of Risperdal for a patient with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Fatigue - Chronic (long feeling of tiredness)
Comments: Fatigued even after taking 200mg of Provigil, unable to work or function at work.
- A study of side effects of Bentyl for a patient with Diverticulitis. The patient has Rectal Bleeding (bleeding from rectum)
Comments: My spasms were so serve, I was on 20 mg 4 times aday. now I went down to 10 once or twice a day,.. not sure if thats helping
- A study of drug interactions between Progesterone, Testosterone, Escitalopram, Iodine, Levothyroxine Sodium, Liothyronine Sodium, Lisinopril for a patient with Hormone Level Abnormal, Depression, Thyroid Disorder, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Rectal Bleeding
Comments: I started having rectal bleeding/hemmroids about 2 months ago. I started on my thyroid pill and hormone cream about this time.
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Vyvanse, Flonase for a patient with Suppliment, Add, Multiple Allergies. The patient has Rectal Bleeding
Comments: Took me several years to figure out the connection here, because I have been on this medication steadily for so long. Also, I can't necessarily say that I experienced bleeding the entire time, but there were times during bleeding that I ran out of Flonase, and the bleeding stopped almost immediatel ...
- A study of side effects of Risperdal for a patient with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Megacolon (a very dilated colon)
Comments: Should an individual who has been taking Risperdal, and already had megacolon before she started taking it, discontinue taking it if it is effective in controlling her bipolar disorder?
More related studies for: Risperidone, Rectal bleeding
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent mobile support groups
- Chronic Depression and Muscle Atrophy
- Mania and Muscle Atrophy
- Muscle Atrophy and Lisinopril
- Muscle Atrophy and High Blood Cholesterol
- Muscle Atrophy and Simvastatin
- Can chewing tobacco effect results of velcade on myeloma
Father has been on and off Velcade for Multiple Myeloma ov ... (9 hours ago)
- What side effects do you experience from sulpfasalazine?
Answer: You must take sulfasalizine with food to avoid stomach iss ... (12 hours ago)
- Can i take atripla with lomotil???
when i cut out Bread I get bit better but I work in the ho ... (14 hours ago)
Recent user reviews
- Headache after propofol
Was given Propofol while having Colonoscopy and Endoscopy. ... (4 hours ago)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension and marijuana
Marijuana does not cause Pulmonary arterial hypertension, ... (23 hours ago)
- Pain in top & back of head after using vistrial
I took hydroxyzine for 1 week & had the worst headache. Th ... (23 hours ago)