Home > Ritalin > Blood urine > Ritalin and Blood urine
Review: could Ritalin cause Blood urine?
We study 9,675 people who have side effects while taking Ritalin from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Blood urine. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood urine and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ritalin and have Blood urine >>>
Ritalin (latest outcomes from 11,171 users) has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Blood urine (latest reports from 3,269 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, stress and anxiety, multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis.
On Sep, 2, 2014: 9,671 people reported to have side effects when taking Ritalin. Among them, 4 people (0.04%) have Blood Urine. They amount to 0.13% of all the 3,132 people who have Blood Urine on eHealthMe.
Time on Ritalin when people have Blood urine * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood urine||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood urine when taking Ritalin * :
|Blood urine||80.00%||20.00% |
Age of people who have Blood urine when taking Ritalin * :
|Blood urine||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||40.00%||0.00%||20.00%||20.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Blood urine when taking Ritalin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Blood urine||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Blood urine ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Heart rate increased (2 people, 50.00%)
- Adhd (1 people, 25.00%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Atenolol (2 people, 50.00%)
- Florinef (2 people, 50.00%)
- Cipro (1 people, 25.00%)
- Prozac (1 people, 25.00%)
- Decadron (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Blood Urine while taking Ritalin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Ritalin and have Blood Urine
- group for people who take Ritalin
- group for people who have Blood Urine
Comments from related studies:
From this study (5 days ago):
Concerta XL = 108 mg (morning)
Depakote 500 mg (afternoon)
Promethazine 25mg (Night)
From this study (1 week ago):
After two weeks of taking ritalin every couple of day, rash developed all over body overnight. Looks like razor burn.
From this study (1 week ago):
I am most concerned with the recent feeling 3 months ago of things crawling and biting my skin when nothing is there and it has been getting worst as time has gone on.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can you split the tablet of limitical 200mg?
I have taken 150mg or 200mg of lamitical for 25 years. I am now spliting the 200 tablet in half to make 300mg. Started sweating big time.
- Is it safe to take unisom on top of vyvanse
I have took 5 ritalin 20mg and 2 30 mg vyvanse since early this morning. It is now 1:00in the morning, I'm very tired. I have 2 toddlers that I have to take carevof. Just wanting to know if it is ok to take some unison now so I can get some sleep
- Concerta and extreme rage
My 18yr old son has been on 54mg of Concerta for 5+ years now, he suddenly started complaining to me that he was not feeling that it slowed him down like usual to concentrate ect he said it made him depressed down. He stopped taking it for over 3 weeks, then randomly yesterday he decided to take it ...
More questions for: Ritalin, Blood urine
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Seroquel made me weird, indifferent to everything.
With constant anxiety. I found myself not wanting to be nice to my family, hearting them and seeing the consecuences later , rather than before. I remember wearing a wig to the nutritionist, "just because".
- Temporal lobe epilepsy in concerta
My son is 8 years old and has ADHD with severe hyperactivity and impulsivity. He has been on meds since he was 5. We started with Foculin, switched to Daytrana patch and just recently (with the help of his Psychiatrist) decided to try Concerta. We stopped the Daytrana and began titration onto Conc ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Ritalin, Blood urine
On eHealthMe, Ritalin (methylphenidate hydrochloride) is often used for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions Ritalin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ritalin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Meloxicam for a 33-year old woman who has Inflammation (14 minutes ago)
- Topamax, Synthroid, Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride for a 61-year old woman who has Migraine With Aura, Hypothyroidism, Parkinsonian Gait (40 minutes ago)
- Ubiquinol, Grapefruit Seed Extract, B-12, Synthroid, Celexa, Prednisone, Imuran for a 79-year old woman who has General Physical Health Deterioration, Lupus Vasculitis, Energy Increased, Thyroid Function Test Abnormal, Depression (52 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Carbidopa And Levodopa and Libido Increased
- Inflammation and Meloxicam
- Pain and Sphincter Of Oddi Dysfunction
Recent user comments
- "Stabbing pain began at about a level 6 only while I w ... " (40 minutes ago)
- "I have had 5 strokes 14 years ago-have osteroporosis, ... " (52 minutes ago)
- "Since starting Latuda I have noticed a sharp increase ... " (2 hours ago)
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
- Tuberculous Adenitis
- Silverhull Buckwheat