Home > Ritalin > Oral fungal infection > Ritalin and Oral fungal infection
Review: could Ritalin cause Oral fungal infection?
We study 9,675 people who have side effects while taking Ritalin from FDA and social media. Among them, 11 have Oral fungal infection. Find out below who they are, when they have Oral fungal infection and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ritalin and have Oral fungal infection >>>
Ritalin (latest outcomes from 11,171 users) has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Oral fungal infection
Oral fungal infection (latest reports from 5,775 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, high blood pressure, pain, multiple sclerosis.
On Aug, 28, 2014: 9,671 people reported to have side effects when taking Ritalin. Among them, 11 people (0.11%) have Oral Fungal Infection. They amount to 0.19% of all the 5,763 people who have Oral Fungal Infection on eHealthMe.
Time on Ritalin when people have Oral fungal infection * :
Gender of people who have Oral fungal infection when taking Ritalin * :
|Oral fungal infection||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Oral fungal infection when taking Ritalin * :
|Oral fungal infection||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||88.89%||11.11% |
Severity of Oral fungal infection when taking Ritalin ** :
How people recovered from Oral fungal infection ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Fatigue (8 people, 72.73%)
- Metastases to bone (8 people, 72.73%)
- Blood glucose increased (8 people, 72.73%)
- Anxiety (5 people, 45.45%)
- Breast cancer (5 people, 45.45%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Celebrex (10 people, 90.91%)
- Insulin (8 people, 72.73%)
- Loperamide hcl (8 people, 72.73%)
- Gemzar (8 people, 72.73%)
- Fluorouracil (8 people, 72.73%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Oral Fungal Infection while taking Ritalin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Ritalin and have Oral Fungal Infection
- group for people who take Ritalin
- group for people who have Oral Fungal Infection
Comments from related studies:
From this study (8 hours ago):
Concerta XL = 108 mg (morning)
Depakote 500 mg (afternoon)
Promethazine 25mg (Night)
From this study (4 days ago):
After two weeks of taking ritalin every couple of day, rash developed all over body overnight. Looks like razor burn.
From this study (5 days ago):
I am most concerned with the recent feeling 3 months ago of things crawling and biting my skin when nothing is there and it has been getting worst as time has gone on.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can you split the tablet of limitical 200mg?
I have taken 150mg or 200mg of lamitical for 25 years. I am now spliting the 200 tablet in half to make 300mg. Started sweating big time.
- Is it safe to take unisom on top of vyvanse
I have took 5 ritalin 20mg and 2 30 mg vyvanse since early this morning. It is now 1:00in the morning, I'm very tired. I have 2 toddlers that I have to take carevof. Just wanting to know if it is ok to take some unison now so I can get some sleep
- Concerta and extreme rage
My 18yr old son has been on 54mg of Concerta for 5+ years now, he suddenly started complaining to me that he was not feeling that it slowed him down like usual to concentrate ect he said it made him depressed down. He stopped taking it for over 3 weeks, then randomly yesterday he decided to take it ...
More questions for: Ritalin, Oral fungal infection
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Seroquel made me weird, indifferent to everything.
With constant anxiety. I found myself not wanting to be nice to my family, hearting them and seeing the consecuences later , rather than before. I remember wearing a wig to the nutritionist, "just because".
- Temporal lobe epilepsy in concerta
My son is 8 years old and has ADHD with severe hyperactivity and impulsivity. He has been on meds since he was 5. We started with Foculin, switched to Daytrana patch and just recently (with the help of his Psychiatrist) decided to try Concerta. We stopped the Daytrana and began titration onto Conc ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Ritalin, Oral fungal infection
On eHealthMe, Ritalin (methylphenidate hydrochloride) is often used for narcolepsy. Find out below the conditions Ritalin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ritalin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Klonopin, Albuterol Sulfate, Amlodipine Besylate, Losartan Potassium, Xarelto, Phenergan for a 50-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder, Wheezing , Hypertension , Pulmonary Artery Thrombosis, Nausea (10 minutes ago)
- Prilosec, Paxil for a 49-year old woman who has Acid Reflux, Anxiety Disorder (53 minutes ago)
- Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 58-year old woman who has Numbness And Tingling (58 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vomiting and Fibromyalgia
- Enbrel and Bone Fragmentation
- Topamax and Localised Osteoarthritis
- Gout and Metolazone
- Omeprazole and Urine Odor
Recent user comments
- "High Blood pressure
Pulmonary Embolism approximately ... " (13 minutes ago)
- "lips have been sort of numb and eyes feel like they a ... " (1 hour ago)
- "Started using omeprazole 2 months ago. Just noticed s ... " (2 hours ago)
- Acute Graft Versus Host Disease In Intestine
- Hepatitis B Core Antigen Positive
- 2 Mercaptohistidine Trimethylbetaine