Home > Ritalin > Pain - muscles > Ritalin and Pain - muscles
Review: could Ritalin cause Pain - muscles (Muscle aches)?
We study 9,675 people who have side effects while taking Ritalin from FDA and social media. Among them, 130 have Pain - muscles. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain - muscles and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Ritalin and have Pain - muscles >>>
Ritalin (latest outcomes from 11,171 users) has active ingredients of methylphenidate hydrochloride. It is often used in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder.
Pain - muscles
Pain - muscles (muscle pain) (latest reports from 505,807 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, multiple sclerosis.
On Aug, 30, 2014: 9,671 people reported to have side effects when taking Ritalin. Among them, 130 people (1.34%) have Pain - Muscles. They amount to 0.03% of all the 505,072 people who have Pain - Muscles on eHealthMe.
Time on Ritalin when people have Pain - muscles * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain - muscles||33.33%||16.67%||16.67%||25.00%||8.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Ritalin * :
|Pain - muscles||58.57%||41.43% |
Age of people who have Pain - muscles when taking Ritalin * :
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.88%||4.39%||17.54%||7.02%||18.42%||42.11%||9.65% |
Severity of Pain - muscles when taking Ritalin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Pain - muscles ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain - muscles||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (19 people, 14.62%)
- Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder (19 people, 14.62%)
- Pain (17 people, 13.08%)
- Anxiety (17 people, 13.08%)
- Migraine (16 people, 12.31%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lipitor (35 people, 26.92%)
- Buspar (33 people, 25.38%)
- Prilosec (31 people, 23.85%)
- Prozac (30 people, 23.08%)
- Wellbutrin (23 people, 17.69%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain - Muscles while taking Ritalin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Ritalin and have Pain - Muscles
- group for people who take Ritalin
- group for people who have Pain - Muscles
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Remeron + Concerta = Muscle pain
From this study (2 years ago):
muscle pain and joint pain became severe while taking simvastatin. major improvement after switching to atorvastatin.
From this study (5 years ago):
I usually take Oxycontin, Concerta and Zoloft. Recently had to add Diflucan which produced symptoms of Angioedema. Turns out, I've had Hereditary Angioedema since childhood. The Lasix is to remove some of the fluid.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Can you split the tablet of limitical 200mg?
I have taken 150mg or 200mg of lamitical for 25 years. I am now spliting the 200 tablet in half to make 300mg. Started sweating big time.
- Is it safe to take unisom on top of vyvanse
I have took 5 ritalin 20mg and 2 30 mg vyvanse since early this morning. It is now 1:00in the morning, I'm very tired. I have 2 toddlers that I have to take carevof. Just wanting to know if it is ok to take some unison now so I can get some sleep
- Concerta and extreme rage
My 18yr old son has been on 54mg of Concerta for 5+ years now, he suddenly started complaining to me that he was not feeling that it slowed him down like usual to concentrate ect he said it made him depressed down. He stopped taking it for over 3 weeks, then randomly yesterday he decided to take it ...
More questions for: Ritalin, Pain - muscles
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Seroquel made me weird, indifferent to everything.
With constant anxiety. I found myself not wanting to be nice to my family, hearting them and seeing the consecuences later , rather than before. I remember wearing a wig to the nutritionist, "just because".
- Temporal lobe epilepsy in concerta
My son is 8 years old and has ADHD with severe hyperactivity and impulsivity. He has been on meds since he was 5. We started with Foculin, switched to Daytrana patch and just recently (with the help of his Psychiatrist) decided to try Concerta. We stopped the Daytrana and began titration onto Conc ...
- Living with chronic pain while battling with psychological disorders.
I have had back problems since 2004. I have been on pain management since 2007. A year ago I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia. Not only does fibromyalgia cause deep wide spread pain, it also makes me feel lethargic, fluish, and greatly effects my daily life. I also have some psychological conditions ...
More reviews for: Ritalin, Pain - muscles
On eHealthMe, Ritalin (methylphenidate hydrochloride) is often used for attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. Find out below the conditions Ritalin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Ritalin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (13 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (13 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (22 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
- Celexa and Enuresis
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (24 minutes ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (37 minutes ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Diclofenac Sodium
- Gouty Tophus
- Faecal Volume Decreased
- Pain Relief