Home > Rituxan > Capillary leak syndrome > Rituxan and Capillary leak syndrome
Review: could Rituxan cause Capillary leak syndrome?
We study 10,197 people who have side effects while taking Rituxan from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Capillary leak syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Capillary leak syndrome and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Rituxan and have Capillary leak syndrome >>>
Rituxan (latest outcomes from 10,306 users) has active ingredients of rituximab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Capillary leak syndrome
Capillary leak syndrome (capillary leaks plasma) (latest reports from 4,882 patients) has been reported by people with breast cancer, acute myeloid leukaemia, pain, multiple myeloma, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 10,197 people reported to have side effects when taking Rituxan. Among them, 5 people (0.05%) have Capillary Leak Syndrome.
Time on Rituxan when people have Capillary leak syndrome * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Capillary leak syndrome||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Capillary leak syndrome when taking Rituxan * :
|Capillary leak syndrome||77.78%||22.22% |
Age of people who have Capillary leak syndrome when taking Rituxan * :
|Capillary leak syndrome||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Severity of Capillary leak syndrome when taking Rituxan ** :
How people recovered from Capillary leak syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Lymphoma (5 people, 100.00%)
- Thrombocytopenia (4 people, 80.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fludarabine phosphate (4 people, 80.00%)
- Verapamil (4 people, 80.00%)
- Xalatan (4 people, 80.00%)
- Ambien (4 people, 80.00%)
- Cozaar (4 people, 80.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Capillary Leak Syndrome while taking Rituxan?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Rituxan and have Capillary Leak Syndrome
- support group for people who take Rituxan
- support group for people who have Capillary Leak Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
24 hr. after last rituxan tx. developed horrible mouth uclers - mouth skin looked liked hanging chads in the mouth. 8 l/2 months later everything 17 specialists can think of have not worked...Any suggestions. Help this is awful
- Can r-chop chemotherapy cause aortic stenosis?
Treated with 3 courses of R-CHOP plus radiotherapy for Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of orbit of eye in 2010. In complete remission until 2014 then relapse of genetically identical tumor in maxillary sinus. Recently have received 3 courses of R-ICE. During the past week I have had a cardiac ECHO ...
- Do any of my medications cause peripheral neuropathy
Peripheral neuropathy started after my diagnosis and the initiation of the RA meds. My Rheumatologist says it is not associated with the meds BUT I find info on the net that disagrees. I think it is the med(s). I am interested in what experience others have had. Thanks K
More questions for: Rituxan, Capillary leak syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Does rituxan cause laryngitis?
Two days after first Rituxan infusion, still suffering with dripping sinuses and laryngitis. Unable to speak at all today. Related to the Rituxan?
- Rituxan mental changes
Within a month my daughter has had altered mental health symptoms such as confusion 'ADD symptoms' decrease in vision, trouble concentrating, frequent headaches and sharp head pain, forgetfulness, blanks out much more and 'feels off'
it has now been about 5 months since last rituxan
More reviews for: Rituxan, Capillary leak syndrome
On eHealthMe, Rituxan (rituximab) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Rituxan is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Rituxan used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Rituxan, Capillary leak syndrome
Recent Rituxan related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Rituxan, Capillary leak syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (2 hours ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (2 hours ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- High Blood Cholesterol and Dark Circles Under Eyes
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (4 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (5 hours ago)
- Ectopic Ureter
- Blood Pressure Increased
- Vaginal Yeast Infection