Home > Rituxan > Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease > Rituxan and Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease
Review: could Rituxan cause Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease?
We study 10,196 people who have side effects while taking Rituxan from FDA and social media. Among them, 4 have Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease. Find out below who they are, when they have Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Rituxan and have Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease >>>
Rituxan (latest outcomes from 10,306 users) has active ingredients of rituximab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease
Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease (latest reports from 165,300 patients) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, acne, pain, inflammatory bowel disease, depression.
On Sep, 26, 2014: 10,196 people reported to have side effects when taking Rituxan. Among them, 4 people (0.04%) have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn's Disease.
Time on Rituxan when people have Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease when taking Rituxan * :
|Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease||25.00%||75.00% |
Age of people who have Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease when taking Rituxan * :
|Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00% |
Severity of Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease when taking Rituxan ** :
How people recovered from Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 25.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Fludarabine phosphate (2 people, 50.00%)
- Cyclophosphamide (2 people, 50.00%)
- Omeprazole (1 people, 25.00%)
- Naprosyn (1 people, 25.00%)
- Folic acid (1 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn's Disease while taking Rituxan?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Rituxan and have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn's Disease
- group for people who take Rituxan
- group for people who have Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn's Disease
Comments from related studies:
From this study (1 week ago):
bloveds on Sep, 2, 2014:
I have Chrohns disease / microscipic colitis. I started taking Garcinia Cambosia two months ago and now I have NO symptoms.... No diahhrea and no constipation. This is the first time in years that I have had normal bowel movements.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Began as hearing impaired with hearing aids. Slowly deteriorated to point of deafness.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
cant have more than 1 glass of alcohol without being physically sick for nest 12 - 24 hours.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rituxan, Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Does rituxan cause laryngitis?
Two days after first Rituxan infusion, still suffering with dripping sinuses and laryngitis. Unable to speak at all today. Related to the Rituxan?
- Caused by azathioprine
I started taking Azathioprine in 2003, and almost immediately started having very strange skin conditions, strange chronic rashes, etc. I also developed strange, tiny bumps on my palms and soles of my feet; which are extremely prominent after exposure to water. My father started taking this drug as ...
- Allopurinol for 6-mp metabolism to 6-tgn
I began taking Allopurinol 100mg to help metabolize the Purinethol I have been taking for 6 years for Crohn's disease after a blood test revealed my 6-MMP metabolites were too high and 6-TG were too low. Several published studies show Allopurinol to be helpful for "non-preferential metabolizers" lik ...
More reviews for: Rituxan, Inflammatory bowel disease - crohn's disease
On eHealthMe, Rituxan (rituximab) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Rituxan is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Rituxan used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Crohn's Disease is also known as: Crohn's disease, Crohns, Crohns Disease, Granulomatous ileocolitis, Ileitis, Regional enteritis.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Sertraline, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Lisinopril for a 68-year old man who has Depression, Pain, Blood Pressure Increased (60 seconds ago)
- Alendronate Sodium, Sertraline, Gabapentin, Metoprolol Tartrate for a 76-year old woman who has Bone Density Decreased, Depression, Fibromyalgia, A Fib (6 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Tramadol, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Simvastatin, Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Nabumetone, Mirtazapine for a 36-year old man who has Inflammation Localised, Pain, Nightmares, Hyperlipidemia, Muscle Spasms, Pain - Bones, Depression (6 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
- Fibromyalgia and Hyponatraemia
- Hair Loss and Gabapentin
- Arthritis - Osteoarthritis and Keppra
Recent user comments
- "Acute onset. August LFT's normal, Mirtazapine added S ... " (8 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed levothyroxine sodium but had to take ... " (57 minutes ago)
- "also prescribed synthroid but had to take self off. b ... " (59 minutes ago)
- Nausea And Vomiting
- Solidago Virgaurea
- Midodrine Hydrochloride (impax Pharms) 2.5mg
- Acetaminophen Aspirin And Codeine Phosphate
- Breast Enlargement