Home > Rituxan > Insomnia > Rituxan and Insomnia
Review: could Rituxan cause Insomnia?
We study 10,197 people who have side effects while taking Rituxan from FDA and social media. Among them, 60 have Insomnia. Find out below who they are, when they have Insomnia and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Rituxan and have Insomnia >>>
Rituxan (latest outcomes from 10,306 users) has active ingredients of rituximab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Insomnia (sleeplessness) (latest reports from 763,667 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, high blood pressure, pain, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 10,197 people reported to have side effects when taking Rituxan. Among them, 63 people (0.62%) have Insomnia.
Time on Rituxan when people have Insomnia * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Insomnia when taking Rituxan * :
Age of people who have Insomnia when taking Rituxan * :
Severity of Insomnia when taking Rituxan ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Insomnia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (11 people, 17.46%)
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura (11 people, 17.46%)
- Dermatitis (8 people, 12.70%)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (6 people, 9.52%)
- Pain (6 people, 9.52%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Decadron (22 people, 34.92%)
- Prednisone (20 people, 31.75%)
- Vincristine (19 people, 30.16%)
- Cytoxan (16 people, 25.40%)
- Adriamycin pfs (16 people, 25.40%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Insomnia while taking Rituxan?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Rituxan and have Insomnia
- support group for people who take Rituxan
- support group for people who have Insomnia
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 hours ago):
Feeling of butterflies in ears, pressure in chest along with increased feeling of anxiety, extremely fidgety legs, unable to sit still, trembling extremities, severe shakiness.
From this study (2 weeks ago):
Troady on Oct, 10, 2014:
The only safe way to use it, it`s giving the body the main ingredients it needs to produce it from the inside, by the cells, like originally intended, please write me for more details and being able to help you further.
c.c.p.r.o.7.7.7. at g.m.a.i.l.
Troady on Oct, 10, 2014:
Most probably you are suffering the detox effect glutathione cause in the body, please write with more details to help you further
c.c.p.r.o.7.7.7. at g.m.a.i.l.
au on Oct, 8, 2014:
Same here im taking glutathione too and its my 2nd day and im having difficulty of breathing, palpitations, stomach discomfort and throat dryness. I keep drinking water to maybe flush it out. Ill stop taking it
Elianna on May, 29, 2014:
Hi, i started using glutathione 250 mg perday for almost two weeks now, together eith the vit c, but i noticed that im having palpitations and i cannot very well. Do i need to stopn taking it? My purpose is to have white glowing skin.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rituxan, Insomnia
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lorazepam nearly killed me during cancer treatment
Day 31 of cold turkey and I want to die. It is a roller coaster from body tics and sweats to rage and crying in one day. I felt so good the 4h day of c/t. It was like before my cancer diagnosis. My bowels are better off Lorazepam. I threw up during bowel movements from the pain. Off Lorazepam first ...
- Does rituxan cause laryngitis?
Two days after first Rituxan infusion, still suffering with dripping sinuses and laryngitis. Unable to speak at all today. Related to the Rituxan?
- Zolpidem er side effects
I was in this medicaion for 2 weeks.I had severe headache,muscular backache and a rash in one side of my body.I didn't had problems falling asleep but I had problems staying asllep.I will switch to Lunesta 3mg.
More reviews for: Rituxan, Insomnia
On eHealthMe, Rituxan (rituximab) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Rituxan is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Rituxan used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Vitamin D, Atorvastatin Calcium, Methadone Hydrochloride, Indomethacin for a 39-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Pain, Gout (20 minutes ago)
- Haloperidol for a 61-year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder (36 minutes ago)
- Iron Dextran, Vitamin B12, Methadone Hydrochloride, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Nuvigil for a 46-year old woman who has Anemia, Anemia - B12 Deficiency, Neuropathy, Depression, Narcolepsy (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Vitamin D and Painful Response To Normal Stimuli
- Toe Swelling and Indomethacin
- Toe Swelling and Gout
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Toe Swelling
- Toe Swelling and Pain
Recent user comments
- "Diagnosed with Gout about 5 weeks ago,Prescribed Indo ... " (21 minutes ago)
- "I did call my doctors office about it and they deny k ... " (4 hours ago)
- "I have been experiencing some chest discomfort on and ... " (8 hours ago)
- Post Procedural Pain
- Trilipix (abbott Labs) Eq 135mg Fenofibric Acid
- Blood Ketone Body Decreased