Home > Rituxan > Rigors > Rituxan and Rigors
Review: could Rituxan cause Rigors (Chills)?
We study 10,197 people who have side effects while taking Rituxan from FDA and social media. Among them, 455 have Rigors. Find out below who they are, when they have Rigors and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Rituxan and have Rigors >>>
Rituxan (latest outcomes from 10,306 users) has active ingredients of rituximab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Rigors (an episode of shaking or exaggerated shivering) (latest reports from 252,005 patients) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, pain.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 10,197 people reported to have side effects when taking Rituxan. Among them, 455 people (4.46%) have Rigors.
Time on Rituxan when people have Rigors * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rigors when taking Rituxan * :
Age of people who have Rigors when taking Rituxan * :
Severity of Rigors when taking Rituxan ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rigors ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (77 people, 16.92%)
- Chronic lymphocytic leukaemia (49 people, 10.77%)
- Lymphoma (39 people, 8.57%)
- B-cell lymphoma (13 people, 2.86%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (8 people, 1.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Benadryl (45 people, 9.89%)
- Tylenol (35 people, 7.69%)
- Allopurinol (34 people, 7.47%)
- Prednisone (34 people, 7.47%)
- Cyclophosphamide (32 people, 7.03%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rigors while taking Rituxan?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Rituxan and have Rigors
- support group for people who take Rituxan
- support group for people who have Rigors
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rituxan, Rigors
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Does rituxan cause laryngitis?
Two days after first Rituxan infusion, still suffering with dripping sinuses and laryngitis. Unable to speak at all today. Related to the Rituxan?
- Seizure disorder med problems
Velafaxine 150 mg. 1 per day.
In process of switching from Topiramate 50 mg. 1 pill in morning & one at night (going off of this because of kidney stones) Was on this medication approximately 10 years.
Lamotrigine 2 25mg pills in morning and 2 - 25 mg. pills at night.
On the 3rd day of ...
- Rituxan mental changes
Within a month my daughter has had altered mental health symptoms such as confusion 'ADD symptoms' decrease in vision, trouble concentrating, frequent headaches and sharp head pain, forgetfulness, blanks out much more and 'feels off'
it has now been about 5 months since last rituxan
More reviews for: Rituxan, Rigors
On eHealthMe, Rituxan (rituximab) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Rituxan is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Rituxan used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Rituxan, Allopurinol, Treanda, Omeprazole, Metformin Hydrochloride, Aspirin, Carvedilol, Furosemide, Simvastatin for a patient with Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia (CLL), Gastric Reflux, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Chf. The patient has Renal Failure Acute, Rash Erythematous Aggravated, Fever, Chills, Hypotension, Thrush
More related studies for: Rituxan, Rigors
Recent Rituxan related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Rituxan, Rigors
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Zantac, Miralax for a 1-year old girl who has Reflux - Infants, Constipation (59 minutes ago)
- Myrbetriq, Estrace, Levothyroxine Sodium, Omeprazole for a 67-year old woman who has Oab, Thinning Vaginal Walls, Hypothroidism, Barrett's Esophagus (2 hours ago)
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Prazosin Hydrochloride for a 46-year old woman who has Depression, PTSD (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Thorazine and Drug Screen False Positive
- Suicide Attempt
- Spironolactone and Junel Fe 1/20
- Bell'S Palsy and Zoloft
- Multiple Sclerosis and Alopecia Universalis
Recent user comments
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (3 hours ago)
- "Wondering if possible i could have candida. i have ce ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Within a week after starting Meloxicam I developed a ... " (5 hours ago)
- Lung Cancer Non Small Cell
- Anhydrous Benedict's Reagent Poisoning
- Heart Rate Increased
- Postictal State
- Indocin Sr