Home > Rituxan > Skin - dry > Rituxan and Skin - dry
Review: could Rituxan cause Skin - dry (Dry skin)?
We study 10,197 people who have side effects while taking Rituxan from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Skin - dry. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin - dry and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Rituxan and have Skin - dry >>>
Rituxan (latest outcomes from 10,306 users) has active ingredients of rituximab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Skin - dry
Skin - dry (latest reports from 80,970 patients) has been reported by people with acne, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 10,197 people reported to have side effects when taking Rituxan. Among them, 10 people (0.10%) have Skin - Dry.
Time on Rituxan when people have Skin - dry * :
Gender of people who have Skin - dry when taking Rituxan * :
|Skin - dry||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Skin - dry when taking Rituxan * :
|Skin - dry||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||0.00%||25.00% |
Severity of Skin - dry when taking Rituxan ** :
How people recovered from Skin - dry ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 20.00%)
- Eczema (2 people, 20.00%)
- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (2 people, 20.00%)
- B-cell lymphoma (1 people, 10.00%)
- Burkitt's lymphoma (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ibuprofen (5 people, 50.00%)
- Aredia (3 people, 30.00%)
- Naproxen (2 people, 20.00%)
- Bextra (2 people, 20.00%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin - Dry while taking Rituxan?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Rituxan and have Skin - Dry
- support group for people who take Rituxan
- support group for people who have Skin - Dry
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 weeks ago):
Non-hodgkin's B Cell lymphoma
follicular type (grade 1-2).
The tumour is 12 cm long x 3 cm
From this study (2 months ago):
Began as hearing impaired with hearing aids. Slowly deteriorated to point of deafness.
From this study (2 months ago):
cant have more than 1 glass of alcohol without being physically sick for nest 12 - 24 hours.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
24 hr. after last rituxan tx. developed horrible mouth uclers - mouth skin looked liked hanging chads in the mouth. 8 l/2 months later everything 17 specialists can think of have not worked...Any suggestions. Help this is awful
- Can r-chop chemotherapy cause aortic stenosis?
Treated with 3 courses of R-CHOP plus radiotherapy for Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of orbit of eye in 2010. In complete remission until 2014 then relapse of genetically identical tumor in maxillary sinus. Recently have received 3 courses of R-ICE. During the past week I have had a cardiac ECHO ...
- Does remeron cause dry skin
I have very dry skin which is exacerbated by mirtazapine. What are the best ways to prevent this symptom, or treat it while taking this drug, also known as remeron?
More questions for: Rituxan, Skin - dry
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Does rituxan cause laryngitis?
Two days after first Rituxan infusion, still suffering with dripping sinuses and laryngitis. Unable to speak at all today. Related to the Rituxan?
- Rituxan mental changes
Within a month my daughter has had altered mental health symptoms such as confusion 'ADD symptoms' decrease in vision, trouble concentrating, frequent headaches and sharp head pain, forgetfulness, blanks out much more and 'feels off'
it has now been about 5 months since last rituxan
More reviews for: Rituxan, Skin - dry
On eHealthMe, Rituxan (rituximab) is often used for rheumatoid arthritis. Find out below the conditions Rituxan is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Rituxan used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (51 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (53 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Sleep Disorder
- Loss Of Appetite