Home > Rituxan > Skin - dry > Rituxan and Skin - dry
Review: could Rituxan cause Skin - dry (Dry skin)?
Summary: Skin - dry is found among people who take Rituxan, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, also take medication Ibuprofen, and have Rheumatoid arthritis.
We study 10,197 people who have side effects while taking Rituxan from FDA and social media. Among them, 10 have Skin - dry. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin - dry and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Rituxan and have Skin - dry >>>
Rituxan (latest outcomes from 10,310 users) has active ingredients of rituximab. It is often used in rheumatoid arthritis.
Skin - dry
Skin - dry (latest reports from 80,997 patients) has been reported by people with acne, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 10,197 people reported to have side effects when taking Rituxan. Among them, 10 people (0.10%) have Skin - Dry.
Time on Rituxan when people have Skin - dry * :
Gender of people who have Skin - dry when taking Rituxan * :
|Skin - dry||50.00%||50.00% |
Age of people who have Skin - dry when taking Rituxan * :
|Skin - dry||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||75.00%||0.00%||25.00% |
Severity of Skin - dry when taking Rituxan ** :
How people recovered from Skin - dry ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Rheumatoid arthritis (2 people, 20.00%)
- Eczema (2 people, 20.00%)
- Non-hodgkin's lymphoma (2 people, 20.00%)
- B-cell lymphoma (1 people, 10.00%)
- Burkitt's lymphoma (1 people, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ibuprofen (5 people, 50.00%)
- Aredia (3 people, 30.00%)
- Naproxen (2 people, 20.00%)
- Bextra (2 people, 20.00%)
- Vioxx (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin - Dry while taking Rituxan?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Rituxan and have Skin - Dry
- support group for people who take Rituxan
- support group for people who have Skin - Dry
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Anyone have severe mouth blisters/ulcers from rituan lasting more than 8 months????
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has Mouth Ulcers, and takes Rituxan)
24 hr. after last rituxan tx. developed horrible mouth uclers - mouth skin looked liked hanging chads in the mouth. 8 l/2 months later everything 17 specialists can think of have not worked...Any suggestions. Help this is awful
- Can r-chop chemotherapy cause aortic stenosis?
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Aortic Valve Stenosis, Lymphoma - Non-Hodgkin's, and takes Etoposide, Carboplatin , Ifosfamide, Vincristine Sulfate, Prednisone, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, Cyclophosphamide , Rituxan)
Treated with 3 courses of R-CHOP plus radiotherapy for Diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of orbit of eye in 2010. In complete remission until 2014 then relapse of genetically identical tumor in maxillary sinus. Recently have received 3 courses of R-ICE. During the past week I have had a cardiac ECHO ...
- Does remeron cause dry skin
(Asked by a 59 year old woman who has Excema, Skin - Dry, and takes Remeron, Mirtazapine)
I have very dry skin which is exacerbated by mirtazapine. What are the best ways to prevent this symptom, or treat it while taking this drug, also known as remeron?
- Do any of my medications cause peripheral neuropathy
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Rheumatoid Arthritis, and takes Methotrexate, Arava, Rituxan, Folic Acid, Famotidine, Multivitamin, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Atenolol, Aspirin, Omega-3)
Peripheral neuropathy started after my diagnosis and the initiation of the RA meds. My Rheumatologist says it is not associated with the meds BUT I find info on the net that disagrees. I think it is the med(s). I am interested in what experience others have had. Thanks K
- How does rituxan help pcd patients?
(Asked by a 46 year old woman who has Paraneoplastic Cerebellar Degeneration, and takes Rituxan)
One neurologist wants to use rituxan to help while the other neurologist says it is too risky and has terrible side effects. Has it helped PCD patients?
More questions for: Rituxan, Skin - dry
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Does rituxan cause laryngitis?
(Posted by a 70 year old woman who has Laryngitis Allergic, and takes Rituxan)
Two days after first Rituxan infusion, still suffering with dripping sinuses and laryngitis. Unable to speak at all today. Related to the Rituxan?
- Rituxan mental changes
(Posted by a 16 year old girl who has Nephrotic Syndrome, and takes Losartan, Tacrolimus, Rituxan)
Within a month my daughter has had altered mental health symptoms such as confusion 'ADD symptoms' decrease in vision, trouble concentrating, frequent headaches and sharp head pain, forgetfulness, blanks out much more and 'feels off'
it has now been about 5 months since last rituxan
More reviews for: Rituxan, Skin - dry
- A study of side effects of Rituxan for a patient with Leukemia - Chronic Lymphocytic (CLL). The patient has Fludarabine
Comments: Have developed a chronic form of myalgia - very painful.
- A study of drug interactions between Neulasta, Prednisolone, Doxorubicin Hydrochloride, Cyclophosphamide, Rituxan for a patient with Non-hodgkin's Lymphoma Stage Ii. The patient has
Comments: Non-hodgkin's B Cell lymphoma
follicular type (grade 1-2).
The tumour is 12 cm long x 3 cm
- A study of side effects of Rituxan for a patient with Rheumatoid Arthritis. The patient has Hearing Loss
Comments: Began as hearing impaired with hearing aids. Slowly deteriorated to point of deafness.
- A study of side effects of Rituxan for a patient with Leukemia - Chronic Lymphocytic (CLL). The patient has Alcohol Intolerance
Comments: cant have more than 1 glass of alcohol without being physically sick for nest 12 - 24 hours.
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Krill Oil, Cymbalta, Effexor, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a patient with Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Pain, Stress And Anxiety, Psoriasis. The patient has Body Temperature, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Muscle Cramps, Blood Cholesterol, Muscle Pain, Vision Problems, Exhaustion, Weight Bearing Difficulty, Depression, Skin - Dry, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue - Chronic, Stress And Anxiety, Autoimmune Disorder
Comments: Took synthroid after birth of daugther, 12 years ago. Eventually came off synthroid while takine kelp and selenium. Joint aches and pains, especially knees and elbows. TSH 4.22, which has doubled since starting methotrexate.
More related studies for: Rituxan, Skin - dry
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.