Home > Robaxin > Constipation > Robaxin and Constipation
Review: could Robaxin cause Constipation?
We study 2,468 people who have side effects while taking Robaxin from FDA and social media. Among them, 118 have Constipation. Find out below who they are, when they have Constipation and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Robaxin and have Constipation >>>
Robaxin (latest outcomes from 2,897 users) has active ingredients of methocarbamol. It is often used in muscle spasms.
Constipation (latest reports from 514,264 patients) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, pain, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 2,464 people reported to have side effects when taking Robaxin. Among them, 118 people (4.79%) have Constipation.
Time on Robaxin when people have Constipation * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Constipation when taking Robaxin * :
Age of people who have Constipation when taking Robaxin * :
Severity of Constipation when taking Robaxin ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Constipation ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pain (28 people, 23.73%)
- Metastases to bone (13 people, 11.02%)
- Breast cancer (13 people, 11.02%)
- Bone disorder (9 people, 7.63%)
- Depression (8 people, 6.78%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Oxycontin (39 people, 33.05%)
- Neurontin (36 people, 30.51%)
- Celebrex (31 people, 26.27%)
- Zanaflex (30 people, 25.42%)
- Ambien (30 people, 25.42%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Constipation while taking Robaxin?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Robaxin and have Constipation
- support group for people who take Robaxin
- support group for people who have Constipation
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 days ago):
Possible stomach blockage, pharmaceutical bezoar.
Oxycontin 30 mg every 12 hours is far less effective than oxycodone 15 mg every 6 hours.
From this study (6 days ago):
Breast Cancer in 2008, Positive node, Phyllodes tumor on chest wall, Tendonosis, Bursitis, osteoarthritis
From this study (7 days ago):
I have all these symptoms / ailments and I don't know which are related and what's not. I am not sure if what I am experiencing is due to stomach, bowels or anxiety. The anxiety could be caused by the stomach issues as well. It's usually when I'm in a car, bus, plane or train. It's frustrating because I don't know what to tell a doctor when I go see one what's wrong because I don't really know what is important or not.
Post a new comment OR Read more comments
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Robaxin, Constipation
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- I need advise, badly ckd!!
The orthostatic BP started in mid April, I was only dizzy upon wakening then it would subside. I have never been a big breakfast eater so I started doing that. We were in Disney later in April and I was extremely fatigued, to the point of not wanting to walk, Disney would be the first time I passe ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Trying to figure out my diagnosis . no doctor can figure it out
I have been having these fainting spells since I was 12 .. It starts with lower abdominal pain followed by feeling light headed then I black out and my body shakes kind of like a seizure but last a few seconds then I come to ..then I feel nausea and also I have chills
More reviews for: Robaxin, Constipation
On eHealthMe, Robaxin (methocarbamol) is often used for muscle spasms. Find out below the conditions Robaxin is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Robaxin used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (50 seconds ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (1 minute ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (24 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
- Fastin for Weight Loss
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (2 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (3 hours ago)
- Finger Hypoplasia
- Elevated Insulin Like Growth Factor I
- Skin Depigmentation