Review: could Ropinirole hydrochloride cause Arrhythmia (Arrhythmias)?
Summary: Arrhythmia is reported only by a few people who take Ropinirole hydrochloride.
We study 729 people who have side effects while taking Ropinirole hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 3 have Arrhythmia. Find out below who they are, when they have Arrhythmia and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ropinirole hydrochloride and have Arrhythmia >>>
Ropinirole hydrochloride has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. (latest outcomes from 914 Ropinirole hydrochloride users)
Arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, pain, osteoporosis, diabetes, depression. (latest reports from 53,556 Arrhythmia patients)
On Mar, 5, 2015: 729 people reported to have side effects when taking Ropinirole hydrochloride. Among them, 3 people (0.41%) have Arrhythmia.
Time on Ropinirole hydrochloride when people have Arrhythmia * :
Gender of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Ropinirole hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Arrhythmia when taking Ropinirole hydrochloride * :
Severity of Arrhythmia when taking Ropinirole hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Arrhythmia ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Parkinson's disease (1 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Cranberry extract (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vitamin d (2 people, 66.67%)
- Potassium (2 people, 66.67%)
- Vytorin (2 people, 66.67%)
- Potassium chloride (2 people, 66.67%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Arrhythmia while taking Ropinirole Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Ropinirole hydrochloride and have Arrhythmia
- support group for people who take Ropinirole hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Arrhythmia
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Ropinirole hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Requip, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 51-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Evista, Requip for a 71-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Cymbalta, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Multiple Diagnosis
- Comparions of Adderall 30, Nexium, Propranolol Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Requip Xl, Fluoxetine for a 52-year old woman who has Depression And Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Sodium Bicarbonate, Ropinirole Hydrochloride, Niacin, Metformin, Lidoderm for a 64-year old man who has Medical
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.