Review: could Ropinirole hydrochloride cause Depression?
Summary: Depression is found among people who take Ropinirole hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Hydroxyzine, and have Depression.
We study 730 people who have side effects while taking Ropinirole hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 17 have Depression. Find out below who they are, when they have Depression and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Ropinirole hydrochloride and have Depression >>>
Ropinirole hydrochloride has active ingredients of ropinirole hydrochloride. It is often used in restless leg syndrome. (latest outcomes from 916 Ropinirole hydrochloride users)
Depression has been reported by people with quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 277,524 Depression patients)
On Apr, 18, 2015: 730 people reported to have side effects when taking Ropinirole hydrochloride. Among them, 17 people (2.33%) have Depression.
Time on Ropinirole hydrochloride when people have Depression * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Depression when taking Ropinirole hydrochloride * :
Age of people who have Depression when taking Ropinirole hydrochloride * :
Severity of Depression when taking Ropinirole hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Depression ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (6 people, 35.29%)
- Restless leg syndrome (5 people, 29.41%)
- Cataplexy (3 people, 17.65%)
- Parkinson's disease (3 people, 17.65%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 11.76%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hydroxyzine (5 people, 29.41%)
- Vitamin d (5 people, 29.41%)
- Lisinopril (4 people, 23.53%)
- Simvastatin (4 people, 23.53%)
- Aspirin (4 people, 23.53%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of Ropinirole hydrochloride and depression on
Do you have Depression while taking Ropinirole Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Ropinirole hydrochloride and have Depression
- support group for people who take Ropinirole hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Depression
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of MIRENA for a 37-year old woman with Birth Control. The patient has Acne, Brain Abscess, Weight Gain, Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Vitamin B12, Co-codamol, Simvastatin, Ranitidine, Perindopril Erbumine, Prozac for a 75-year old man with Low Egfr, Pain, Hypercholesterolaemia, Hyperacidity, Blood Pressure Increased, Depression. The patient has Depression, Loss Of Bladder Control
- A study of side effects of Cephalexin for a 17-year old boy with Bites - Insects, Bees, And Spiders. The patient has Depression, Suicidal Thoughts
- A study of drug interactions between Xanax, Amlodipine, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Wellbutrin, Oxycodone And Acetaminophen for a 64-year old woman with Stress And Anxiety, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol, Depression, Pain - Back. The patient has Depression
- A study of drug interactions between Spironolactone, Maxalt-mlt, Topamax for a 34-year old woman with Acne Pustular, Migraine Without Aura. The patient has Depression, Mood Swings
Recent Ropinirole hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 67-year old woman who has Restless Legs
- Comparions of Requip, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 51-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Evista, Requip for a 71-year old woman who has Restless Leg Syndrome
- Comparions of Buspirone Hydrochloride, Tramadol, Cymbalta, Ropinirole Hydrochloride for a 55-year old woman who has Multiple Diagnosis
- Comparions of Adderall 30, Nexium, Propranolol Hydrochloride And Hydrochlorothiazide, Requip Xl, Fluoxetine for a 52-year old woman who has Depression And Restless Leg Syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.