Review: could Rose hips cause Reduce cholesterol (High Blood Cholesterol)?
Summary: Reduce cholesterol is found among people who take Rose hips, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, also take medication Omeprazole, and have Breast cancer.
We study 26 people who have side effects while taking Rose hips from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Reduce cholesterol. Find out below who they are, when they have Reduce cholesterol and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Rose hips and have Reduce cholesterol >>>
Rose hips has active ingredients of rose hip. (latest outcomes from Rose hips 28 users)
Reduce cholesterol (less lipids in blood) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia.(latest reports from Reduce cholesterol 171,209 patients)
On Dec, 13, 2014: 26 people reported to have side effects when taking Rose hips. Among them, 7 people (26.92%) have Reduce Cholesterol.
Time on Rose hips when people have Reduce cholesterol * :
Gender of people who have Reduce cholesterol when taking Rose hips * :
|Reduce cholesterol||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Reduce cholesterol when taking Rose hips * :
|Reduce cholesterol||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Reduce cholesterol when taking Rose hips ** :
How people recovered from Reduce cholesterol ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (7 people, 100.00%)
- Osteopenia (7 people, 100.00%)
- Osteoporosis (7 people, 100.00%)
- Headache (7 people, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (7 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Omeprazole (7 people, 100.00%)
- Solodyn (7 people, 100.00%)
- Omega-3 marine triglycerides (7 people, 100.00%)
- Ibuprofen (7 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (7 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Reduce Cholesterol while taking Rose Hips?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Rose hips and have Reduce Cholesterol
- support group for people who take Rose hips
- support group for people who have Reduce Cholesterol
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Is invokana same family as anakinra/if so, what are their functions?
(Asked by a 73 year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, and takes Invokana)
I have tinnitus (left ear-14 yrs). Don't want to take (drug) that might be ototoxic. thanks
- Can i get constipation from plavix several months down the road?
(Asked by a 55 year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol)
Doctor put me on Plavix to reduce Cholesterol. What I think happened was several months later after starting, I got bad constipation from the drug. Doctor can't understand - it sounds like he thinks the side effects should have happened when I started the med and to have this kind of side effect la ...
- Is it safe to take effexor and ibuprophen?
(Asked by a 61 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes Mellitus Non Insulin-dependent, Sinusitis, Generalised Anxiety Disorder, and takes Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride, Doxycycline, Alprazolam, Acetaminophen, Ibuprofen, Tradjenta, Crestor)
Have sinus infection which I'm taking doxycycline and ibuprophen for headache. I also take Venlafaxine for GAD. Is it okay to take Advil or acetaminophen while taking venlafaxine, not at the same time??
- My mom is 88. she takes lexapro in the evening. she wakes up hallucinating. it's starting to get to her. what should i try for her?
(Asked by a 88 year old woman who has Irritable Bowel Syndrome, Atrial Fibrillation, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Dementia (controlled), and takes Multivitamin, Lipitor, Claritin, Allopurinol, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Namenda Xr, Aricept, Dicyclomine Hydrochloride, Bystolic, Lexapro)
My mom has been taking Lexapro for about 2 1/2 to 3 months. She was taking it in the morning and her therapist felt it was making her drowsy. I began giving it to her before bed, and I believe that is when she started waking up during the night with hallucinations. I'm not sure if they are vivid ...
- Can muninex dm be taken safely with hydrochlorothyiazide
(Asked by a 66 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, Potassium - Low, High Blood Sugar, High Blood Pressure, and takes Simvastatin, Losartan, Hctz)
presently having symptoms which appear to be upper respitory infection want to take muninex for nasal/chest congestion coughing will it interact okay with the HCTZ please advise
More questions for: Rose hips, Reduce cholesterol
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
(Posted by a 62 year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Simvastatin)
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
(Posted by a 52 year old man who has Cardiovascular Disorder, High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Atorvastatin Calcium)
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
- Diarrhea for 4 years on ezetimibe
(Posted by a 64 year old man who has Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, and takes Ezetimibe)
Had diarrhea for four years which stopped within 8 weeks of stopping the medication.
- Personal review of pravastatin with respect to erectile dysfunction
(Posted by a 60 year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, and takes Pravastatin Sodium)
I took pravastatin and experienced ED. After gettiny off pravastatin and taking magnesiam, zinc and cialis, I was able to restore some functionality of an erection. Additional, I dieted and drank green tea. At this point, I have lost ten pounds and project to lose 20-30 more.
- Statins mess with brain function
(Posted by a 57 year old man who has High Blood Cholesterol, and takes Lipitor)
I was prescribed 20 mg Lipitor once per day because my cholesterol hit 217 mg/l. Three weeks later I couldn't get out of bed due to lethargy. My doctor insisted it was likely my blood pressure meds (100 mg Losartin and 25 mg HCTZ) and not the Lipitor. He swore there were no reports of lethargy wit ...
More reviews for: Rose hips, Reduce cholesterol
- A study of side effects of Aspirin for a patient with High Blood Cholesterol. The patient has Blood Cholesterol, Elevated Mood, Elevated Liver Enzymes (high liver enzymes)
Comments: After taking Lipitor, then taking Crestor combined with Niaspan, I began to feel muscle and joint pain. Doctor decided to check my CK levels and found them to be highly elevated and told me to stop taking everything and to drink lots of water.Muscle biopsy was inconclusive but showed some symptoms o ...
- A study of drug interactions between Ibuprofen, Krill Oil, Cymbalta, Effexor, Folic Acid, Methotrexate for a patient with Pain - Back, High Blood Cholesterol, Chronic Pain, Stress And Anxiety, Psoriasis. The patient has Body Temperature, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Muscle Cramps, Blood Cholesterol, Muscle Pain, Vision Problems, Exhaustion, Weight Bearing Difficulty, Depression, Skin - Dry, Weight Gain - Unintentional, Fatigue - Chronic, Stress And Anxiety, Autoimmune Disorder
Comments: Took synthroid after birth of daugther, 12 years ago. Eventually came off synthroid while takine kelp and selenium. Joint aches and pains, especially knees and elbows. TSH 4.22, which has doubled since starting methotrexate.
- A study of side effects of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen for a patient with Headache - Migraine Without Aura. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol
Comments: I have been using oxy/aceta for 3 plus yearsI only take one or two per week for really bad migraines - last year my LDL cholestrol was 170 - this week it is 201 - never, ever has my ldl been that high - it seemed to start rising with the Imitrex in 1996 ( two yrs after taking it) now it is throug ...
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide, Climara Pro for a patient with Hypertension - Essential, Menopausal Symptoms. The patient has High Blood Cholesterol
Comments: Have been on these medications for 12+ years. Have had high cholesterol levels. Doctor has had me on various statins but have severe muscle pain on them. Am concerned that the drugs I am taking are contributing to the high numbers for cholesterol. What would be the best solutions for lowering th ...
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Bupropion Hydrochloride for a patient with Anxiety, Depression. The patient has Lower Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, Weight Gain
Comments: I was having a problem with weight gain and went to my Dr. for help she had me on 20mg of Celexa at night and 300mg of Buprpion XL during the day. It really worked for my Anxiety and Depression. I started feeling bad dragging around and went in for blood work I had terribly high triglycerides, high ...
More related studies for: Rose hips, Reduce cholesterol
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.