Home > Rose hips > Reduce cholesterol > Rose hips and Reduce cholesterol
Review: could Rose hips cause Reduce cholesterol (High Blood Cholesterol)?
We study 26 people who have side effects while taking Rose hips from FDA and social media. Among them, 7 have Reduce cholesterol. Find out below who they are, when they have Reduce cholesterol and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Rose hips and have Reduce cholesterol >>>
Rose hips (latest outcomes from 28 users) has active ingredients of rose hip.
Reduce cholesterol (less lipids in blood) (latest reports from 454,619 patients) has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, high blood pressure, depression, osteopenia.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 26 people reported to have side effects when taking Rose hips. Among them, 7 people (26.92%) have Reduce Cholesterol.
Time on Rose hips when people have Reduce cholesterol * :
Gender of people who have Reduce cholesterol when taking Rose hips * :
|Reduce cholesterol||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Reduce cholesterol when taking Rose hips * :
|Reduce cholesterol||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Reduce cholesterol when taking Rose hips ** :
How people recovered from Reduce cholesterol ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Breast cancer (7 people, 100.00%)
- Osteopenia (7 people, 100.00%)
- Osteoporosis (7 people, 100.00%)
- Headache (7 people, 100.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (7 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Omeprazole (7 people, 100.00%)
- Solodyn (7 people, 100.00%)
- Omega-3 marine triglycerides (7 people, 100.00%)
- Ibuprofen (7 people, 100.00%)
- Levaquin (7 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Reduce Cholesterol while taking Rose Hips?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Rose hips and have Reduce Cholesterol
- support group for people who take Rose hips
- support group for people who have Reduce Cholesterol
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Rose hips, Reduce cholesterol
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Lump in throat, swallowing problems, reflux
After 3 months, my total cholesterol went way down, but developed terrible throat problems. Like an ever-present lump that made it difficult to swallow. At night, discomfort with acid going up and down my throat all night, making it hard to sleep and breathe. Stopped taking Simvastatin on my own ...
- Allergic reaction to lipitor
Took 10mg of Atorvastatin for 3 days to reduce choldesterol LDL below 100. I felt peculiar from the first day, however by the 3rd dosage day I came home from work in a state of extreme pain in my hands and limbs. This rather quickly became systemic and I was unable to get out of bed. I was beyond ...
- Diarrhea for 4 years on ezetimibe
Had diarrhea for four years which stopped within 8 weeks of stopping the medication.
More reviews for: Rose hips, Reduce cholesterol
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Rose hips, Reduce cholesterol
Related comparison studies for: Rose hips, Reduce cholesterol
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Phenylalanine, Adderall Xr 30 for a 34-year old woman who has Depression, Disturbance In Attention (51 minutes ago)
- Creon for a 59-year old man who has Pancreatic Insufficiency (53 minutes ago)
- Ibuprofen, Vitamin B12, Atorvastatin Calcium, Vitamin D, Levothyroxine Sodium, Fioricet, Dexilant, Prozac for a 68-year old woman who has Bone And Joint Pain, Fatigue, High Blood Cholesterol, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Thyroid Disorder, Migraine, GERD, Depression (2 hours ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Disturbance In Attention and Weight Gain
- Weight Gain and Depression
- Adderall Xr 30
Recent user comments
- "She has never had any behavior problems until 2 month ... " (5 hours ago)
- "I've taken oxybutynin for 20+ years. Some 10 years ag ... " (5 hours ago)
im not sure if l-lycine or l-arginine are re ... " (5 hours ago)
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Stress And Anxiety
- Sleep Disorder
- Loss Of Appetite