Santyl and Bedsore - from FDA reports
Bedsore is found among people who take Santyl, especially for people who are male, 60+ old also take medication Protonix, and have Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura. This review analyzes which people have Bedsore with Santyl. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 434 people who have side effects when taking Santyl from FDA, and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jul, 21, 2017
434 people reported to have side effects when taking Santyl.
Among them, 10 people (2.3%) have Bedsore
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Bedsore when taking Santyl *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Bedsore when taking Santyl *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 22.22 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 11.11 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Pain (2 people, 20.00%)
- Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura (2 people, 20.00%)
- Wound (1 person, 10.00%)
- Metastases To Bone (1 person, 10.00%)
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (1 person, 10.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Zofran (4 people, 40.00%)
- Protonix (4 people, 40.00%)
- Magnesium (3 people, 30.00%)
- Levaquin (3 people, 30.00%)
- Demerol (3 people, 30.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Sepsis (4 people, 40.00%)
- Anaemia (4 people, 40.00%)
- Weakness (3 people, 30.00%)
- Hypotension (3 people, 30.00%)
- Diabetes (3 people, 30.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Bedsore when taking Santyl?
Santyl has active ingredients of collagenase. (latest outcomes from Santyl 374 users)
Bedsore has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, pain, multiple myeloma, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 6,235 Bedsore patients).