Home > Saphris > Hypertension > Saphris and Hypertension
Review: could Saphris cause Hypertension (High blood pressure)?
We study 3,971 people who have side effects while taking Saphris from FDA and social media. Among them, 41 have Hypertension. Find out below who they are, when they have Hypertension and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Saphris and have Hypertension >>>
Saphris (latest outcomes from 4,052 users) has active ingredients of asenapine maleate. It is often used in bipolar i disorder.
Hypertension (high blood pressure) (latest reports from 1,143,390 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain.
On Oct, 30, 2014: 3,971 people reported to have side effects when taking Saphris. Among them, 41 people (1.03%) have Hypertension.
Time on Saphris when people have Hypertension * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Hypertension when taking Saphris * :
Age of people who have Hypertension when taking Saphris * :
Severity of Hypertension when taking Saphris ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Hypertension ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (9 people, 21.95%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 12.20%)
- Dementia alzheimer's type (4 people, 9.76%)
- Psychotic disorder (3 people, 7.32%)
- Schizophrenia (3 people, 7.32%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Celexa (4 people, 9.76%)
- Hydrochlorothiazide (4 people, 9.76%)
- Namenda (4 people, 9.76%)
- Crestor (4 people, 9.76%)
- Enalapril maleate (4 people, 9.76%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Hypertension while taking Saphris?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Saphris and have Hypertension
- support group for people who take Saphris
- support group for people who have Hypertension
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Saphris, Hypertension
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Victoza and liver cancer (cholangiocarcinoma)
My husband was recently diagnosed with stage 4 liver cancer after taking Victoza for several years. The doctor discontinued the Victoza when the cancer was diagnosed but he actually started feeling better after he stopped it until the cancer started progressing. Since cholangiocarcinoma nd pancreati ...
- Had nms in 2005, will trileptal increase chance of recurrence?
In 2005 I had NMS, which was not detected by my drs for 4 months. I'd been on Lexapro & Seroquel for 2 yrs, but was weaned from Lexapro & placed on Lamictal 3/05. Began getting low-grade fevers, which I was told were not caused by the Lamictal. I quit taking it anyway, fevers (along with uncontrolla ...
- Losartan potassium headaches
I avoided going to the doctor for years and decided it was time to bite the bullet. The bullet bit back. High Blood pressure and cholesterol. Doc prescribed me 100mg Losartan Potassium right out of the gate. At 33 years old, this concerns me. I've been on it for about a week and have had a cons ...
More reviews for: Saphris, Hypertension
On eHealthMe, Saphris (asenapine maleate) is often used for bipolar i disorder. Find out below the conditions Saphris is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Saphris used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Saphris, Hypertension
Recent Saphris related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Saphris, Hypertension
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (49 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (49 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Carcinoma Ductal
- Wrinkles Aging Changes
- Abnormal Orgasm Female