Review: could Saphris cause Lose weight (Weight loss)?
Summary: Lose weight is reported only by a few people who take Saphris.
We study 3,974 people who have side effects while taking Saphris from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Lose weight and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Saphris and have Lose weight >>>
Saphris has active ingredients of asenapine maleate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 4,057 Saphris users)
Lose weight has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,287 Lose weight patients)
On Feb, 8, 2015: 3,974 people reported to have side effects when taking Saphris. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Lose Weight.
Time on Saphris when people have Lose weight * :
Gender of people who have Lose weight when taking Saphris * :
|Lose weight||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Lose weight when taking Saphris * :
Severity of Lose weight when taking Saphris ** :
How people recovered from Lose weight ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lose Weight while taking Saphris?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Saphris and have Lose Weight
- support group for people who take Saphris
- support group for people who have Lose Weight
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Wellbutrin Sr, Singulair, Celebrex, Claritin for a 44-year old woman with Separation Anxiety, Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Asthma, Arthritis - Osteoarthritis, Allergies. The patient has Muscle Stiffness, Peripheral, Muscle Twitching, Pulse, Sleeping Difficulty, Weight Loss, Anxiety, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness
- A study of drug interactions between Atarax, Singulair, Spiriva, Norvasc, Symbicort, Bystolic, Klonopin for a 67-year old woman with Excitability, Allergic Sinusitis, Copd, Blood Pressure Increased, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Blurred Vision, Dizziness Aggravated, Anxiety, Weight Loss - Intentional, Itching
- A study of side effects of Adderall 20 for a 24-year old woman with ADHD. The patient has Muscle Rigidity (muscle stiffness), Gastrointestinal Irritation (irritation of stomach & intestine due to infection), Tension (the act or process of stretching something tight), Insomnia (sleeplessness), Weight Loss, Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened), Numbness And Tingling (unusual prickling sensations)
- A study of drug interactions between Microgestin 1/20, Lorazepam, Effexor, Provigil for a 32-year old woman with Birth Control, Stress And Anxiety, Depression, Narcolepsy. The patient has Obesity, Memory Impairment, Absent Periods, Irritability, Mood Swings, Sweating Increased, Fatigue - Chronic
- A study of side effects of Ciprofloxacin for a 49-year old man with Prostatitis - Acute. The patient has Night Sweats (sweating in night), Swollen Glands (swelling of gland), Weight Loss
Recent Saphris related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.