Review: could Saphris cause Lose weight (Weight loss)?
Summary: Lose weight is reported only by a few people who take Saphris.
We study 3,976 people who have side effects while taking Saphris from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Lose weight and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Saphris and have Lose weight >>>
Saphris has active ingredients of asenapine maleate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 4,057 Saphris users)
Lose weight has been reported by people with depression, bipolar disorder, schizophrenia, stress and anxiety, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 20,305 Lose weight patients)
On Mar, 13, 2015: 3,976 people reported to have side effects when taking Saphris. Among them, 1 people (0.03%) has Lose Weight.
Time on Saphris when people have Lose weight * :
Gender of people who have Lose weight when taking Saphris * :
|Lose weight||0.00%||100.00% |
Age of people who have Lose weight when taking Saphris * :
Severity of Lose weight when taking Saphris ** :
How people recovered from Lose weight ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Schizophrenia (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :n/a
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Lose Weight while taking Saphris?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Saphris and have Lose Weight
- support group for people who take Saphris
- support group for people who have Lose Weight
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Minocycline Hydrochloride, Valproate Sodium, Saphris for a 29-year old woman with Acne Vulgaris, Schizoaffective Disorder. The patient has Drowsiness, Oculogyric Crisis
- A study of drug interactions between Paxil, Saphris for a 49-year old woman with Depression, Bipolar Ii Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Gemfibrozil for a 47-year old man with High Blood Pressure, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides. The patient has Weight Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Fluoxetine, Norvasc for a 76-year old woman with Depression, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Numbness In Hands Or Feet, Angina Unstable, Weight Loss, Numbness In Hands Or Feet
- A study of drug interactions between Escitalopram, Akineton, Risperidone for a 73-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Salivary Gland Mass, Restlessness, Weight Loss, Constipation
Recent Saphris related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.