Home > Seroquel xr > Anger > Seroquel xr and Anger
Review: could Seroquel xr cause Anger?
We study 8,986 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel xr from FDA and social media. Among them, 101 have Anger. Find out below who they are, when they have Anger and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Seroquel xr and have Anger >>>
Seroquel xr (latest outcomes from 9,492 users) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Anger (latest reports from 98,567 patients) has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, stress and anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain.
On Sep, 16, 2014: 8,976 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel xr. Among them, 101 people (1.13%) have Anger.
Time on Seroquel xr when people have Anger * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Anger when taking Seroquel xr * :
Age of people who have Anger when taking Seroquel xr * :
Severity of Anger when taking Seroquel xr ** :
How people recovered from Anger ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (84 people, 83.17%)
- Depression (75 people, 74.26%)
- Anxiety (59 people, 58.42%)
- Insomnia (42 people, 41.58%)
- Psychotic disorder (36 people, 35.64%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Klonopin (45 people, 44.55%)
- Ativan (44 people, 43.56%)
- Depakote (36 people, 35.64%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (35 people, 34.65%)
- Paroxetine (35 people, 34.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anger while taking Seroquel Xr?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- group for people who take Seroquel xr and have Anger
- group for people who take Seroquel xr
- group for people who have Anger
Comments from related studies:
From this study (2 years ago):
Severe bouts of anger shortly after commencing drugs
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Seroquel xr, Anger
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Seroquel xr, Anger
On eHealthMe, Seroquel Xr (quetiapine fumarate) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Seroquel Xr is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Seroquel Xr used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Pravastatin Sodium for a 46-year old woman who has High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides (16 minutes ago)
- Cryselle, Sertraline for a 19-year old girl who has Birth Control, Panic Attacks (16 minutes ago)
- Probiotic, Trazodone Hydrochloride, Magnesium Sulfate, B-12, Potassium Gluconate, Calcium, Zinc Sulfate, Fish Oil, Singulair, Wellbutrin, Adderall, Biotin, Atorvastatin Calcium for a 67-year old woman who has Digestion, Sleep Aid, Energy, Osteoporosis, Hair Loss, Heart, Asthma, Depression, HDD , Artery Blockage (25 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Cephalexin and Xarelto
- Tarceva and Blood Bilirubin Increased
- Ubiquinol and High Blood Pressure
- Lightheadedness - Dizzy and Norvasc
- Celexa and Enuresis
Recent user comments
- "I just wanted to know if ABX therapy with these drugs ... " (27 minutes ago)
- "I just started taking Atorvastatin 2 months ago and h ... " (40 minutes ago)
- "Went for a blood test on Aug. 2013 and the platlet co ... " (3 hours ago)
- Acute Pancreatitis
- Enterobius Vermicularis
- Study/meningoencephalitis Adenoviral