Review: could Seroquel xr cause Panic attack (Panic disorder)?
Summary: Panic attack is found among people who take Seroquel xr, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Xanax, and have Bipolar disorder.
We study 9,013 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel xr from FDA and social media. Among them, 180 have Panic attack. Find out below who they are, when they have Panic attack and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Seroquel xr and have Panic attack >>>
Seroquel xr has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 9,523 Seroquel xr users)
Panic attack has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, panic disorder, pain. (latest reports from 24,834 Panic attack patients)
On Mar, 22, 2015: 9,013 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel xr. Among them, 180 people (2.00%) have Panic Attack.
Time on Seroquel xr when people have Panic attack * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Panic attack||21.62%||45.95%||5.41%||5.41%||18.92%||2.70%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Panic attack when taking Seroquel xr * :
|Panic attack||75.23%||24.77% |
Age of people who have Panic attack when taking Seroquel xr * :
|Panic attack||0.00%||0.00%||0.42%||4.03%||10.62%||38.64%||37.15%||9.13% |
Severity of Panic attack when taking Seroquel xr ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Panic attack||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Panic attack ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Panic attack||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (150 people, 83.33%)
- Anxiety disorder (112 people, 62.22%)
- Panic attack (99 people, 55.00%)
- Mental disorder (91 people, 50.56%)
- Schizophrenia (91 people, 50.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (116 people, 64.44%)
- Prozac (94 people, 52.22%)
- Ativan (90 people, 50.00%)
- Lasix (87 people, 48.33%)
- Narcotics (87 people, 48.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of seroquel xr and panic attack on
Do you have Panic Attack while taking Seroquel Xr?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Seroquel xr and have Panic Attack
- support group for people who take Seroquel xr
- support group for people who have Panic Attack
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Seroquel for a 32-year old man with Major Depressive Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Anger
- A study of drug interactions between Gabapentin, Zoloft for a 64-year old woman with Neuropathy, Depression. The patient has Sweating, Shaking Palsy, Diahhrea, Panic Attack
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Multivitamin, Baby Aspirin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine, Seroquel, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 73-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Supplement, Preventative, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Appetite Stimulant, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Rozerem, Gabapentin, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine for a 45-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder, Insomnia. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a 52-year old woman with Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Panic Attack
Recent Seroquel xr related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 28-year old man who has George
- Comparions of Seroquel, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride for a 29-year old man who has Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Remeron for a 65-year old man who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Marijuana for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.