Home > Seroquel xr > Panic attack > Seroquel xr and Panic attack
Review: could Seroquel xr cause Panic attack (Panic disorder)?
Summary: Panic attack is found among people who take Seroquel xr, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Xanax, and have Bipolar disorder.
We study 8,991 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel xr from FDA and social media. Among them, 180 have Panic attack. Find out below who they are, when they have Panic attack and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Seroquel xr and have Panic attack >>>
Seroquel xr (latest outcomes from 9,501 users) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Panic attack (latest reports from 120,918 patients) has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, panic disorder, pain.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 8,986 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel xr. Among them, 180 people (2.00%) have Panic Attack.
Time on Seroquel xr when people have Panic attack * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Panic attack||21.62%||45.95%||5.41%||5.41%||18.92%||2.70%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Panic attack when taking Seroquel xr * :
|Panic attack||75.23%||24.77% |
Age of people who have Panic attack when taking Seroquel xr * :
|Panic attack||0.00%||0.00%||0.42%||4.03%||10.62%||38.64%||37.15%||9.13% |
Severity of Panic attack when taking Seroquel xr ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Panic attack||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Panic attack ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Panic attack||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (150 people, 83.33%)
- Anxiety disorder (112 people, 62.22%)
- Panic attack (99 people, 55.00%)
- Mental disorder (91 people, 50.56%)
- Schizophrenia (91 people, 50.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (116 people, 64.44%)
- Prozac (94 people, 52.22%)
- Ativan (90 people, 50.00%)
- Lasix (87 people, 48.33%)
- Narcotics (87 people, 48.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Panic Attack while taking Seroquel Xr?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Seroquel xr and have Panic Attack
- support group for people who take Seroquel xr
- support group for people who have Panic Attack
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Does anyone have experience of taking the supplement gaba with seroquel/quetiapine at night to aid sleep?. taking quetiapine 150 mg gives inconsistent sleep.
(Asked by a 44 year old woman who has Chronic Insomnia, and takes Seroquel)
With seroquel my sleep is inconsistent and if I have a bad night's sleep, I don't just feel tired, I feel breathless, headache, strange sensations, as if I haven't slept off side effects. It can make me feel relaxed when I take it but not sleepy.
- What are the drug interactions of seroquel and belviq
(Asked by a 34 year old woman who takes Belviq, Seroquel)
My doctor won't Belviq because he says there is a drug interaction. What is it he couldn't tell me.
- Can you take iodine with sertraline ?
(Asked by a 68 year old man who has Panic Attacks, and takes Sertraline)
Can you take iodine with Sertraline ? I want to make sure that the Sertraline will still be effective
- I'm on 1 1/12 mg of suboxone. would i have to go off of it if i need major surgery?
(Asked by a 72 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin, Synthroid, Seroquel, Neurontin, Nexium, Losartan, Lamictal, Cardizem La)
I was taking about 5 to 15 mg of Percocet a day and wanted to get off them. If I don't take suboxone at night I get EXTREME discomfort down my left leg & can not sleep due to pressure on my lower back (that's why I had to take Percocet). I have tried NUMEROUS meds over the past 20 yrs & nothing work ...
- Which medication would fit for all condition that i have to take 1 medication?
(Asked by a 29 year old woman who has Generalised Anxiety Disorder, PTSD, Panic Disorder, Borderline Personality Disorder, Major Depressive Disorder, Insomnia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalia)
Is Lorazepam the answer for all this medical condition fix into this medical condition? If it is, that great. But second question is.....is there any other medication that would help besides lorazepam? Im doing this research TO find out what is right for me before I ask my mental Dr about it. I have ...
More questions for: Seroquel xr, Panic attack
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bipolar patient extremely violent on seraquel
(Posted by a 41 year old woman who has Bipolar, and takes Seroquel)
I have been diagnosed bipolar for over 10 years. 3 years ago I was taken off of topamax and my seraquel was upped to 300 mg from 100 because I was pregnant. I was very violent! Punching, breaking stuff, in jail, in the psych ward. Yes pregnancy and bipolar are not a perfect combination. I too thoug ...
- Seroquel and iron deficiency?
(Posted by a 24 year old woman who has Iron Deficiency Anaemia, and takes Seroquel)
I've been taking Seroquel for about four year, I have been having symptoms similar to hypothyroidism, and just found out I have an iron deficiency. The doctor said my platelets are smaller than average, and it is possible that my grandmother is anemic. But in trying to study Seroquel I kept finding ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
(Posted by a 37 year old woman who has Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar 2, and takes Mirtazapine, Implanon, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Cymbalta)
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Lipitor and panic attack insomnia
(Posted by a 55 year old man who has Anxiety, Panic Attack, Insomnia, and takes Lipitor)
My doctor put me on generic lipitor my triglycerides were slightly high 158 vs 150 goal and cholesterol not bad 128/28 although my ratio is bad. After less than a week on the medicine I woke up at 3 am wide awake and unable to calm down. I had anxiety issues several years go but have been off t ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
(Posted by a 29 year old woman who has Eczema, and takes Imitrex, Westcort, Kenalog, Garcinia Cambogia, Singulair, Ultracet, Baclofen, Percocet, Naproxen, Topamax, Lamotrigine, Seroquel, Microgestin Fe 1/20)
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
More reviews for: Seroquel xr, Panic attack
- A study of drug interactions between Norvasc, Calcium Carbonate, Famotidine And Magnesium Hydroxide, Celexa, Clozapine, Lotrimin, Enalapril Maleate, Simvastatin, Lovenox, Albuterol, Lorazepam, Meropenem, Nystatin, Zofran, Oxytocin, Quetiapine Fumarate, Vancomycin Hydrochloride for a patient with Hypertension, Unknown, Depression, Anxiety Disorder, Blood Cholesterol Abnormal, Bedridden, Lung Disorder, Oral Thrush, Pain, Psychosis, Pneumonia Streptococcal. The patient has Weakness, Agitation, Delusions, Mixed
Comments: was in ICU on ventalator for 14 dyas , moved to regular room for 7 days not getting any better mentally
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a patient with Schizophrenia. The patient has High Blood Pressure
Comments: Yet drugs are continued
- A study of side effects of Depo-provera for a patient with Endometriosis. The patient has Panic Disorder
Comments: Heart palpitations/rapid heart rate
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a patient with Bipolar. The patient has Maple Syrup Urine Disease (inherited disorder of metabolism in which the urine has a odour characteristic of maple syrup)
Comments: I have sjogrens and possible mild SLE, hypothyroidism, and bipolar II. I have been off most of my meds for the past 6 mos. I have recently restarted seroquel to help me sleep. Today for the first time ever I noticed a strong maple syrupy smell to my urine. I never knew it was a thing, but looke ...
- A study of side effects of Allegra-d 12 Hour for a patient with Hives. The patient has Anxiety, Panic Attacks
Comments: I have anxiety accompanied by panic attacks which started about 2 years ago. The severity of the anxiety and frequency of the panic attacks has incresed over time. I now have a panic attack nearly every day and am curious whether or not Allegra is contributing to the escalation of my symptoms.
More related studies for: Seroquel xr, Panic attack
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.