Review: could Seroquel xr cause Panic attack (Panic disorder)?
Summary: Panic attack is found among people who take Seroquel xr, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 6 months, also take medication Xanax, and have Bipolar disorder.
We study 9,010 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel xr from FDA and social media. Among them, 180 have Panic attack. Find out below who they are, when they have Panic attack and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Seroquel xr and have Panic attack >>>
Seroquel xr has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 9,521 Seroquel xr users)
Panic attack has been reported by people with depression, stress and anxiety, quit smoking, pain, high blood pressure. (latest reports from 24,823 Panic attack patients)
On Feb, 19, 2015: 9,010 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel xr. Among them, 180 people (2.00%) have Panic Attack.
Time on Seroquel xr when people have Panic attack * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Panic attack||21.62%||45.95%||5.41%||5.41%||18.92%||2.70%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Panic attack when taking Seroquel xr * :
|Panic attack||75.23%||24.77% |
Age of people who have Panic attack when taking Seroquel xr * :
|Panic attack||0.00%||0.00%||0.42%||4.03%||10.62%||38.64%||37.15%||9.13% |
Severity of Panic attack when taking Seroquel xr ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Panic attack||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00% |
How people recovered from Panic attack ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Panic attack||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (150 people, 83.33%)
- Anxiety disorder (112 people, 62.22%)
- Panic attack (99 people, 55.00%)
- Mental disorder (91 people, 50.56%)
- Schizophrenia (91 people, 50.56%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Xanax (116 people, 64.44%)
- Prozac (94 people, 52.22%)
- Ativan (90 people, 50.00%)
- Lasix (87 people, 48.33%)
- Narcotics (87 people, 48.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of seroquel xr and panic attack on
Do you have Panic Attack while taking Seroquel Xr?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Seroquel xr and have Panic Attack
- support group for people who take Seroquel xr
- support group for people who have Panic Attack
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Synthroid for a 50-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Panic Attacks
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Lipidil, Simvastatin, Metformin, Valproate Sodium, Seroquel for a 59-year old man with Low Thyroid, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes, Bipolar Mania. The patient has Sleep Apnea, Anaemia, Red Blood Cell Count, Neutrophil Count Decreased
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a 42-year old man with Bipolar 2. The patient has Seroma (a tumour like collection of serum in the tissues)
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Abilify for a 34-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder, Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Night Blindness
- A study of drug interactions between Lamictal, Effexor Xr, Seroquel Xr, Ambien Cr, Restoril for a 40-year old woman with Chronic Depression, Paranoia, Insomnia. The patient has Depression Suicidal
Recent Seroquel xr related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Marijuana for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
- Comparions of Lyrica, Seroquel, Paxil, Cymbalta for a 30-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Gabapentin, Seroquel for a 22-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of , Seroquel for a 59-year old woman who has Insomnia
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.