Review: could Seroquel xr cause Skin rash (Rashes)?
We study 8,986 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel xr from FDA and social media. Among them, 78 have Skin rash. Find out below who they are, when they have Skin rash and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Seroquel xr and have Skin rash >>>
Seroquel xr (latest outcomes from 9,496 users) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Skin rash (redness) (latest reports from 970,465 patients) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, osteoporosis, depression.
On Oct, 29, 2014: 8,986 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel xr. Among them, 78 people (0.87%) have Skin Rash.
Time on Seroquel xr when people have Skin rash * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Skin rash||60.78%||31.37%||1.96%||3.92%||0.00%||1.96%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Skin rash when taking Seroquel xr * :
|Skin rash||78.12%||21.88% |
Age of people who have Skin rash when taking Seroquel xr * :
|Skin rash||0.00%||1.02%||1.02%||12.18%||16.24%||10.15%||18.27%||41.12% |
Severity of Skin rash when taking Seroquel xr ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Skin rash||0.00%||75.00%||25.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Skin rash ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Skin rash||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (63 people, 80.77%)
- Anxiety (48 people, 61.54%)
- Bipolar disorder (46 people, 58.97%)
- Schizophrenia (43 people, 55.13%)
- Insomnia (31 people, 39.74%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Klonopin (38 people, 48.72%)
- Citalopram hydrobromide (38 people, 48.72%)
- Prilosec otc (38 people, 48.72%)
- Trazodone hydrochloride (36 people, 46.15%)
- Zoloft (35 people, 44.87%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Skin Rash while taking Seroquel Xr?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Seroquel xr and have Skin Rash
- support group for people who take Seroquel xr
- support group for people who have Skin Rash
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Seroquel xr, Skin rash
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bipolar patient extremely violent on seraquel
I have been diagnosed bipolar for over 10 years. 3 years ago I was taken off of topamax and my seraquel was upped to 300 mg from 100 because I was pregnant. I was very violent! Punching, breaking stuff, in jail, in the psych ward. Yes pregnancy and bipolar are not a perfect combination. I too thoug ...
- Rash from eating kale
I ate kale for the first time on Monday. I only had a small bowl of fresh mixed green salad, so it wasn't entirely Kale. By Tuesday, I had a small rash on my left hip. I ignored it at first. Thursday evening, I decided to eat a large kale salad with other veggies and salmon, all of which I have ...
- Seroquel and iron deficiency?
I've been taking Seroquel for about four year, I have been having symptoms similar to hypothyroidism, and just found out I have an iron deficiency. The doctor said my platelets are smaller than average, and it is possible that my grandmother is anemic. But in trying to study Seroquel I kept finding ...
More reviews for: Seroquel xr, Skin rash
On eHealthMe, Seroquel Xr (quetiapine fumarate) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Seroquel Xr is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Seroquel Xr used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Lamictal for a patient with Bipolar 2. The patient has Backache, Rashes, Jock Itch
- A study of drug interactions between Vyvanse, Imodium Multi-symptom Relief, Multivitamin, Seroquel, Klonopin, Reglan for a patient with Atypical Attention Deficit Syndrome, Inflammatory Bowel Disease - Ulcerative Colitis, Vitamin Supplementation, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety Disorder, Delayed Gastric Emptying. The patient has Skin Rash, Itching, Itching - Burning Eyes, Nutrition - Inadequate, Memory Impairment, Appetite - Increased, Mood Swings, Anxiety Aggravated
More related studies for: Seroquel xr, Skin rash
Recent Seroquel xr related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Seroquel xr, Skin rash
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.