Home > Seroquel > Cluster headache > Seroquel and Cluster headache
Review: could Seroquel cause Cluster headache?
We study 76,223 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel from FDA and social media. Among them, 21 have Cluster headache. Find out below who they are, when they have Cluster headache and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Seroquel and have Cluster headache >>>
Seroquel (latest outcomes from 79,071 users) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Cluster headache (one-sided head pain with tearing) (latest reports from 3,181 patients) has been reported by people with depression, multiple sclerosis, high blood cholesterol, high blood pressure, headache.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 76,223 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel. Among them, 21 people (0.03%) have Cluster Headache.
Time on Seroquel when people have Cluster headache * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Cluster headache||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Cluster headache when taking Seroquel * :
|Cluster headache||86.21%||13.79% |
Age of people who have Cluster headache when taking Seroquel * :
|Cluster headache||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||6.00%||6.00%||2.00%||86.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Cluster headache when taking Seroquel ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Cluster headache||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Cluster headache ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Cluster headache||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (21 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (21 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (21 people, 100.00%)
- Motion sickness (21 people, 100.00%)
- Dyspepsia (21 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prozac (21 people, 100.00%)
- Trazodone hcl (21 people, 100.00%)
- Clonidine (21 people, 100.00%)
- Lasix (21 people, 100.00%)
- Seroquel xr (21 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cluster Headache while taking Seroquel?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Seroquel and have Cluster Headache
- support group for people who take Seroquel
- support group for people who have Cluster Headache
Comments from related studies:
From this study (10 months ago):
I'm interested in knowing if Seroquel can exacerbate my cluster headaches.
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Seroquel, Cluster headache
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Bipolar patient extremely violent on seraquel
I have been diagnosed bipolar for over 10 years. 3 years ago I was taken off of topamax and my seraquel was upped to 300 mg from 100 because I was pregnant. I was very violent! Punching, breaking stuff, in jail, in the psych ward. Yes pregnancy and bipolar are not a perfect combination. I too thoug ...
- Seroquel and iron deficiency?
I've been taking Seroquel for about four year, I have been having symptoms similar to hypothyroidism, and just found out I have an iron deficiency. The doctor said my platelets are smaller than average, and it is possible that my grandmother is anemic. But in trying to study Seroquel I kept finding ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
More reviews for: Seroquel, Cluster headache
On eHealthMe, Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Seroquel is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Seroquel used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- B Complex Vitamin, Vitamin C, Lansoprazole, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Ibuprofen, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 57-year old woman who has Vitamin B2 Deficiency, Vitamin C Deficiency, Reflux Oesophagitis, Chronic Rhinitis, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, IBS (12 minutes ago)
- Compare Ambien Cr and Adderall Xr 20 and Effexor Xr for a 33-year old woman (36 minutes ago)
- Doxycycline for a 25-year old man who has Acne-like Skin Bumps (49 minutes ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Actemra and Depression
- Solu-medrol and Als
- Escitalopram and Burning Sensation
- Burning Sensation and Depression
Recent user comments
- "I gave myself 2 injections of Humira one on each thig ... " (4 hours ago)
- "Increase blood glucose while taking herceptin treatme ... " (5 hours ago)
- "It has been almost two months that abovementoined sym ... " (8 hours ago)
- Completed Suicide
- Peritoneal Cloudy Effluent
- Biopsy Artery Abnormal
- Isoproterenol Hydrochloride
- Eosinophilic Pneumonia