Review: could Seroquel cause Immunosuppression (Immunodeficiency disorders)?
Summary: Immunosuppression is found among people who take Seroquel, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Folic acid, and have Vitamin supplementation.
We study 76,310 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel from FDA and social media. Among them, 8 have Immunosuppression. Find out below who they are, when they have Immunosuppression and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Seroquel and have Immunosuppression >>>
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 79,169 Seroquel users)
Immunosuppression has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, multiple myeloma, crohn's disease, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 6,913 Immunosuppression patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: 76,310 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel. Among them, 8 people (0.01%) have Immunosuppression.
Time on Seroquel when people have Immunosuppression * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Immunosuppression when taking Seroquel * :
Age of people who have Immunosuppression when taking Seroquel * :
Severity of Immunosuppression when taking Seroquel ** :
How people recovered from Immunosuppression ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Vitamin supplementation (3 people, 37.50%)
- Crohn's disease (3 people, 37.50%)
- Schizophrenia (3 people, 37.50%)
- Osteoporosis (1 people, 12.50%)
- Blood folate decreased (1 people, 12.50%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Folic acid (5 people, 62.50%)
- Simvastatin (4 people, 50.00%)
- Mercaptopurine (3 people, 37.50%)
- Vitamin e (3 people, 37.50%)
- Asacol (3 people, 37.50%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Immunosuppression while taking Seroquel?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Seroquel and have Immunosuppression
- support group for people who take Seroquel
- support group for people who have Immunosuppression
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Celexa, Seroquel, Trileptal for a 39-year old woman with Depression, Insomnia, Bipolar. The patient has Heart Palpitations
- A study of drug interactions between Lisinopril, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 61-year old woman with Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Duloxetine Hydrochloride. The patient has Hair Loss
- A study of drug interactions between Glucosamine, Ativan, Synthroid, Seroquel, Abilify, Lamictal, Viibryd for a 72-year old woman with Health, Anxiety, Hypothyroidism, Bipolar. The patient has Muscle Rigidity
- A study of drug interactions between Effexor Xr, Klonopin, Lamictal, Seroquel Xr, Adderall 20 for a 40-year old man with Depression, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Disorder, Adhd.
- A study of drug interactions between Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Vivitrol, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Rozerem, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 42-year old woman with Pain, Withdrawal Syndrome, Mood Disorder, Sleep - Natural Short Sleeper, Anxiety Disorder.
Recent Seroquel related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Latuda, Abilify, Lamictal, Seroquel Xr for a 40-year old man who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen, Quetiapine Fumarate, Rozerem, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Vivitrol for a 42-year old woman who has Overweight
- Comparions of Quetiapine Fumarate, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride for a 51-year old man who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Seroquel, Alprazolam for a 46-year old woman who has Anxiety Disorder
- Comparions of Atomoxetine Hydrochloride, Seroquel for a 34-year old man who has ADHD
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.