Review: could Seroquel cause Menstruation irregular?
Summary: Menstruation irregular is found among people who take Seroquel, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Stress and anxiety.
We study 76,299 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel from FDA and social media. Among them, 61 have Menstruation irregular. Find out below who they are, when they have Menstruation irregular and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Seroquel and have Menstruation irregular >>>
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 79,156 Seroquel users)
Menstruation irregular has been reported by people with post coital contraception, birth control, depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 14,601 Menstruation irregular patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 76,299 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel. Among them, 61 people (0.08%) have Menstruation Irregular.
Time on Seroquel when people have Menstruation irregular * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||10.00%||30.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Seroquel * :
|Menstruation irregular||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Seroquel * :
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||1.19%||27.38%||23.81%||21.43%||26.19%||0.00% |
Severity of Menstruation irregular when taking Seroquel ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Menstruation irregular ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (28 people, 45.90%)
- Depression (26 people, 42.62%)
- Sleep disorder (24 people, 39.34%)
- Bipolar disorder (13 people, 21.31%)
- Hypothyroidism (12 people, 19.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (29 people, 47.54%)
- Lipitor (28 people, 45.90%)
- Lisinopril (26 people, 42.62%)
- Zocor (23 people, 37.70%)
- Zoloft (23 people, 37.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menstruation Irregular while taking Seroquel?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Seroquel and have Menstruation Irregular
- support group for people who take Seroquel
- support group for people who have Menstruation Irregular
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Unisom for a 51-year old woman with Insomnia. The patient has Aging Changes In The Face, Menstruation Irregular, Hair Loss, Presbyopia (condition in which the lens of the eye loses its ability to focus, making it difficult to see objects up close)
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 39-year old woman with Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder. The patient has Back Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Diazepam, Seroquel for a 52-year old woman with Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Restless Leg Syndrome, Sleep Walking
- A study of drug interactions between Wellbutrin, Ativan, Seroquel, Lamictal, Trileptal for a 65-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Vertigo, Vomiting, Nausea, Ataxia, Double Vision
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Sodium, Lipidil, Simvastatin, Metformin, Valproate Sodium, Seroquel for a 59-year old man with Low Thyroid, High Blood Cholesterol And Triglycerides, High Blood Cholesterol, Diabetes, Bipolar Mania. The patient has Sleep Apnea, Anaemia, Red Blood Cell Count, Neutrophil Count Decreased
Recent Seroquel related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Remeron for a 65-year old man who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Marijuana for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
- Comparions of Lyrica, Seroquel, Paxil, Cymbalta for a 30-year old man who has Depression
- Comparions of Hydroxyzine, Gabapentin, Seroquel for a 22-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.