Review: could Seroquel cause Menstruation irregular?
Summary: Menstruation irregular is found among people who take Seroquel, especially for people who are female, 20-29 old, have been taking the drug for 5 - 10 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Stress and anxiety.
We study 76,310 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel from FDA and social media. Among them, 61 have Menstruation irregular. Find out below who they are, when they have Menstruation irregular and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Seroquel and have Menstruation irregular >>>
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 79,166 Seroquel users)
Menstruation irregular has been reported by people with post coital contraception, birth control, depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety. (latest reports from 14,601 Menstruation irregular patients)
On Mar, 28, 2015: 76,299 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel. Among them, 61 people (0.08%) have Menstruation Irregular.
Time on Seroquel when people have Menstruation irregular * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||20.00%||10.00%||30.00%||40.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Seroquel * :
|Menstruation irregular||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Seroquel * :
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||1.19%||27.38%||23.81%||21.43%||26.19%||0.00% |
Severity of Menstruation irregular when taking Seroquel ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||50.00%||50.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Menstruation irregular ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (28 people, 45.90%)
- Depression (26 people, 42.62%)
- Sleep disorder (24 people, 39.34%)
- Bipolar disorder (13 people, 21.31%)
- Hypothyroidism (12 people, 19.67%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (29 people, 47.54%)
- Lipitor (28 people, 45.90%)
- Lisinopril (26 people, 42.62%)
- Zocor (23 people, 37.70%)
- Zoloft (23 people, 37.70%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menstruation Irregular while taking Seroquel?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Seroquel and have Menstruation Irregular
- support group for people who take Seroquel
- support group for people who have Menstruation Irregular
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of L-Glutamine for a 42-year old woman with Food Craving. The patient has Menstruation Irregular
- A study of drug interactions between Proair Hfa, Adderall Xr 30, Effexor Xr, Seroquel Xr for a 23-year old woman with Asthma, Adhd, Bipolar, Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Mood Swings
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Remeron, Lexapro, Klonopin, Fluoxetine, Effexor Xr, Topamax, Risperdal, Restoril, Depakote, Adderall, Abilify, Zoloft, Xanax, Zyprexa, Geodon for a 44-year old woman with Depression, Migraine With Aura, Dpression, Sleep Disorder, Add, Depression - Chronic, Anxiety Disorder.
- A study of drug interactions between Albuterol, Fluticasone Propionate, Soma, Simvastatin, Zetia, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Ultram, Lamictal, Quetiapine Fumarate for a 48-year old woman with COPD, Allergy, Fibromyalgia, Total Cholesterol, Low Thyroid, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Bipolar. The patient has Swelling Of The Ankles - Feet - Legs, Back Stiffness, Pain - Knee, Shortness Of Breath, Burning Across The Kneecap
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a 35-year old man with Schizophrenia. The patient has Tremor
Recent Seroquel related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Seroquel, Baclofen for a 22-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 28-year old man who has George
- Comparions of Seroquel, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride for a 29-year old man who has Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Remeron for a 65-year old man who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Marijuana for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.