Home > Seroquel > Menstruation irregular > Seroquel and Menstruation irregular
Review: could Seroquel cause Menstruation irregular?
We study 76,223 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel from FDA and social media. Among them, 60 have Menstruation irregular. Find out below who they are, when they have Menstruation irregular and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Seroquel and have Menstruation irregular >>>
Seroquel (latest outcomes from 79,071 users) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Menstruation irregular (latest reports from 44,514 patients) has been reported by people with post coital contraception, birth control, depression, multiple sclerosis, stress and anxiety.
On Oct, 26, 2014: 76,223 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel. Among them, 60 people (0.08%) have Menstruation Irregular.
Time on Seroquel when people have Menstruation irregular * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||22.22%||11.11%||33.33%||33.33%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Seroquel * :
|Menstruation irregular||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Menstruation irregular when taking Seroquel * :
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||1.20%||27.71%||22.89%||21.69%||26.51%||0.00% |
Severity of Menstruation irregular when taking Seroquel ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||100.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Menstruation irregular ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Menstruation irregular||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Anxiety (28 people, 46.67%)
- Depression (26 people, 43.33%)
- Sleep disorder (24 people, 40.00%)
- Bipolar disorder (13 people, 21.67%)
- Hypothyroidism (12 people, 20.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (29 people, 48.33%)
- Lipitor (28 people, 46.67%)
- Lisinopril (26 people, 43.33%)
- Zocor (23 people, 38.33%)
- Zoloft (23 people, 38.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Menstruation Irregular while taking Seroquel?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Seroquel and have Menstruation Irregular
- support group for people who take Seroquel
- support group for people who have Menstruation Irregular
Comments from related studies:
From this study (4 months ago):
I did not take the drug since 30 day but my period not stopped .lhave aheavyperiod since 30 dayu
I take seroquel one year .after 5months l get a munstrual lrregularity pleas can i cure normaly or i must see a a genocologist thanks
Can you answer these questions (what is this?):
More questions for: Seroquel, Menstruation irregular
You may be interested at these reviews (what is this?):
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
More reviews for: Seroquel, Menstruation irregular
On eHealthMe, Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Seroquel is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Seroquel used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
44 million health professionals and patients have studied on eHealthMe. Recent studies:
- Lansoprazole for a 33-year old woman who has Stomach Pain (43 minutes ago)
- Bactrim Ds, Sprintec for a 22-year old woman who has Urinary Tract Infection, Pregnancy (43 minutes ago)
- Vyvanse, Vistaril, Seroquel Xr, Trileptal for a 17-year old girl who has ADHD, Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension, Bipolar, Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood (1 hour ago)
Recent mobile support groups
- Interstitial Cystitis (ic)
- Clopidogrel Bisulfate and Peripheral Neuropathy
- Mucinex and Double Vision
- Chest Pain
- Excessive Masturbation
Recent user comments
- "My ears were bothering me last week and were clogged ... " (2 hours ago)
- "Had clogged ears with ear wax this week. Got them cle ... " (3 hours ago)
- "My son also has epilepsy. His seisures are always un ... " (4 hours ago)
- Valsartan; Hydrochlorothiazide
- Tricuspid Atresia