Review: could Seroquel cause Pain in jaw?
Summary: Pain in jaw is found among people who take Seroquel, especially for people who are female, 40-49 old, have been taking the drug for 6 - 12 months, also take medication Ativan, and have Depression.
We study 76,299 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel from FDA and social media. Among them, 82 have Pain in jaw. Find out below who they are, when they have Pain in jaw and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Seroquel and have Pain in jaw >>>
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 79,156 Seroquel users)
Pain in jaw
Pain in jaw has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, breast cancer, pain. (latest reports from 13,133 Pain in jaw patients)
On Mar, 2, 2015: 76,286 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel. Among them, 82 people (0.11%) have Pain In Jaw.
Time on Seroquel when people have Pain in jaw * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||33.33%||50.00%||0.00%||16.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Pain in jaw when taking Seroquel * :
|Pain in jaw||80.95%||19.05% |
Age of people who have Pain in jaw when taking Seroquel * :
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||3.88%||2.91%||41.75%||33.98%||17.48% |
Severity of Pain in jaw when taking Seroquel ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Pain in jaw ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Pain in jaw||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (36 people, 43.90%)
- Sleep disorder (28 people, 34.15%)
- Bipolar disorder (20 people, 24.39%)
- Anxiety (19 people, 23.17%)
- Pain (17 people, 20.73%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Ativan (41 people, 50.00%)
- Zyprexa (34 people, 41.46%)
- Zoloft (32 people, 39.02%)
- Xanax (30 people, 36.59%)
- Zometa (29 people, 35.37%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Pain In Jaw while taking Seroquel?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Seroquel and have Pain In Jaw
- support group for people who take Seroquel
- support group for people who have Pain In Jaw
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Ativan, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Latuda, Vyvanse, Zopiclone, Gabapentin, Seroquel for a 21-year old woman with Panic Attack, Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Insomnia, Anxiety Disorder, Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Anxiety, Apathy, Hypomania, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Tremor, Memory Impairment
- A study of side effects of Seroquel Xr for a 41-year old woman with Bipolar Ii Disorder. The patient has Sleepy, Abdominal Pain, Headache (pain in head)
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a 54-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Throat Irritation
- A study of side effects of Cefdinir for a 26-year old man with Mastoiditis. The patient has Pain In Jaw
- A study of drug interactions between Metformin, Onglyza, Crestor, Farxiga for a 64-year old man with Diabetes, Lower Cholesterol. The patient has Swelling, Pain In Jaw, Nasal Congestion
Recent Seroquel related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Seroquel, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride for a 29-year old man who has Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Remeron for a 65-year old man who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Marijuana for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
- Comparions of Lyrica, Seroquel, Paxil, Cymbalta for a 30-year old man who has Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.