Review: could Seroquel cause Rls (Restless leg syndrome)?
We study 76,223 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel from FDA and social media. Among them, 480 have Rls. Find out below who they are, when they have Rls and more.
Get connected: join a mobile support group for people who take Seroquel and have Rls >>>
Seroquel (latest outcomes from 79,071 users) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Rls (restless legs syndrome) (latest reports from 67,414 patients) has been reported by people with restless leg syndrome, osteoporosis, depression, high blood pressure, pain.
On Oct, 31, 2014: 76,223 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel. Among them, 480 people (0.63%) have Rls.
Time on Seroquel when people have Rls * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Gender of people who have Rls when taking Seroquel * :
Age of people who have Rls when taking Seroquel * :
Severity of Rls when taking Seroquel ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
How people recovered from Rls ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (404 people, 84.17%)
- Depression (306 people, 63.75%)
- Anxiety (252 people, 52.50%)
- Sleep disorder (222 people, 46.25%)
- Pain (148 people, 30.83%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Nexium (209 people, 43.54%)
- Depakote (167 people, 34.79%)
- Risperdal (158 people, 32.92%)
- Abilify (151 people, 31.46%)
- Clonazepam (150 people, 31.25%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Rls while taking Seroquel?
Get connected! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Seroquel and have Rls
- support group for people who take Seroquel
- support group for people who have Rls
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Seroquel, Rls
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bipolar patient extremely violent on seraquel
I have been diagnosed bipolar for over 10 years. 3 years ago I was taken off of topamax and my seraquel was upped to 300 mg from 100 because I was pregnant. I was very violent! Punching, breaking stuff, in jail, in the psych ward. Yes pregnancy and bipolar are not a perfect combination. I too thoug ...
- Seroquel and iron deficiency?
I've been taking Seroquel for about four year, I have been having symptoms similar to hypothyroidism, and just found out I have an iron deficiency. The doctor said my platelets are smaller than average, and it is possible that my grandmother is anemic. But in trying to study Seroquel I kept finding ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
More reviews for: Seroquel, Rls
On eHealthMe, Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Seroquel is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Seroquel used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Recent related drug studies:
- A study of drug interactions between Cymbalta, Seroquel, Implanon, Lisinopril, HCTZ for a patient with Depression, Stress And Anxiety, Birth Control, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Food Aversion, Restless Leg Syndrome, Apathy
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Adderall 10 for a patient with Depression. The patient has Restless Leg Syndrome
- A study of drug interactions between Seroquel, Valproate Sodium for a patient with Bipolar 1. The patient has Rls, Tooth Caries Nos, Lightheadedness, Abnormal Weight Gain, Short-term Memory Loss
More related studies for: Seroquel, Rls
Recent Seroquel related drug comparison:
More related comparison studies for: Seroquel, Rls
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.