Home > Seroquel > Stein-leventhal syndrome > Seroquel and Stein-leventhal syndrome
Review: could Seroquel cause Stein-leventhal syndrome (Polycystic ovary disease)?
We study 76,223 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel from FDA and social media. Among them, 29 have Stein-leventhal syndrome. Find out below who they are, when they have Stein-leventhal syndrome and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Seroquel and have Stein-leventhal syndrome >>>
Seroquel (latest outcomes from 79,071 users) has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder.
Stein-leventhal syndrome (women that is characterized by an elevated level of male hormones leads to failure to egg release) (latest reports from 6,056 patients) has been reported by people with birth control, acne, migraine, depression, epilepsy.
On Nov, 1, 2014: 76,223 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel. Among them, 29 people (0.04%) have Stein-leventhal Syndrome.
Time on Seroquel when people have Stein-leventhal syndrome * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Stein-leventhal syndrome||22.22%||0.00%||33.33%||33.33%||11.11%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Stein-leventhal syndrome when taking Seroquel * :
|Stein-leventhal syndrome||100.00%||0.00% |
Age of people who have Stein-leventhal syndrome when taking Seroquel * :
|Stein-leventhal syndrome||4.08%||0.00%||2.04%||30.61%||57.14%||6.12%||0.00%||0.00% |
Severity of Stein-leventhal syndrome when taking Seroquel ** :
How people recovered from Stein-leventhal syndrome ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (19 people, 65.52%)
- Sleep disorder (12 people, 41.38%)
- Bipolar disorder (11 people, 37.93%)
- Schizophrenia (10 people, 34.48%)
- Pain (10 people, 34.48%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Hydrochlorothiazide (21 people, 72.41%)
- Glucophage (20 people, 68.97%)
- Zoloft (20 people, 68.97%)
- Risperdal (14 people, 48.28%)
- Ambien (13 people, 44.83%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Stein-leventhal Syndrome while taking Seroquel?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Seroquel and have Stein-leventhal Syndrome
- support group for people who take Seroquel
- support group for people who have Stein-leventhal Syndrome
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- What are the drug interactions of seroquel and belviq
My doctor won't Belviq because he says there is a drug interaction. What is it he couldn't tell me.
- I'm on 1 1/12 mg of suboxone. would i have to go off of it if i need major surgery?
I was taking about 5 to 15 mg of Percocet a day and wanted to get off them. If I don't take suboxone at night I get EXTREME discomfort down my left leg & can not sleep due to pressure on my lower back (that's why I had to take Percocet). I have tried NUMEROUS meds over the past 20 yrs & nothing work ...
- Does seroquel cause popliteal anyresum
Need to have popliteal anyreusm removed from behind right kneee and replaced by artery from left leg
- Toxicology level for gabapentin were 55 mcg/ ml can that cause respiratory arrest?
Had just started Gralise 600mg tablets 2 days prior to respiratory arrest. Hydrocodone he had been on for a month (both were used for complex regional pain syndrome which he had just gotten due to a fall). All other medicines he had been on for 2 years. Toxicology report was 55 mcg/ mL for Gralise ...
- I have night episodes of binge eating without hunger
I have Parkinson Disease diagnosed 4 years ago. It seems to be a slow developing PD since my symptoms have increased very little or nothing in all these years. I have a serious condition of insomnia, I get asleep very soon but awake many times during the night (6 or 7 times), I have been Rx sever ...
- Is it safe to take ditropan xl after having lap-band surgery?
I have had Lap-Band surgery and after being on Diptropan XL six weeks, I am having severe stomach pains, constipation, and depression. I am afraid it has damaged my Lap-Band. Is this safe for me to take?
- Does ditropan xl cause depression especially in people who are bipolar?
Since starting Ditropan XL I have become depressed and anxious. Is this common?
- Trileptal and seroquel and ativan and zyrtec taken together
I took Zyrtec and started having chest pain an hour ago and I just took my regular night meds trileptal 300mg and seroquel 100mg and Ativan 2mg and now feeling weak and dizzy
- What has been the best outcome from prescriptions for mania
I'm currently on xanax xr 3mg with 1 mg supplement as needed (rarely) but have been on the depekote with the Clonazepam with depekote it worked for about 9 months and seemed to wear off. Then was put on lithium with the Clonazepam sorta the same worked but kinda wore off and had trouble during elev ...
- Can clonidine cause mania and sleeplessness?
High-functioning 19 year old male diagnosed Bipolar Disorder, ADHD, Non-verbal learning disorder, anxiety disorder, Autism. Most recently added clonidine .2mg 1Xday for impulsive behavior. Triggered mania, anger issues and sleeplessness.
More questions for: Seroquel, Stein-leventhal syndrome
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Bipolar patient extremely violent on seraquel
I have been diagnosed bipolar for over 10 years. 3 years ago I was taken off of topamax and my seraquel was upped to 300 mg from 100 because I was pregnant. I was very violent! Punching, breaking stuff, in jail, in the psych ward. Yes pregnancy and bipolar are not a perfect combination. I too thoug ...
- Seroquel and iron deficiency?
I've been taking Seroquel for about four year, I have been having symptoms similar to hypothyroidism, and just found out I have an iron deficiency. The doctor said my platelets are smaller than average, and it is possible that my grandmother is anemic. But in trying to study Seroquel I kept finding ...
- Transition from mirtazapine to cymbalta (bipolar ii) 6 week duration taken in conjunction with seroquel, propranalol and implanon
In early September I approached my Psychiatrist to report that I was having sleep paralysis episodes as well as insatiable appetite. I had put on about 20lb in the space of 6 months since the sleep paralysis started.
My Psychiatrist opted to wean me off the Mirtazapine and onto Cymbalta. I have n ...
- Eczema and birth control-microgestin
I started getting eczema over the last year and recently decided it may be from the birth control as well, which I started taking @ 2 months before I got the eczema and skin started breaking out...weight gain, etc. I am on singulair, westcort cream, moisture/kenalog, exederm cream, cerevue wash, cet ...
- Michael my son died as a result of kolopin & ambien
My beautiful son to whom I depended upon took his Life by suicide on July 16, 2013. He had been struggling with a sleep disorder. It seemed to begin in his last year of high school 2010. Mike was very strong in mind and in body. He became a certified personal trainer. He encouraged everyone around h ...
- Novocaine at the dentist office
Novocain makes me shake, makes my blood rush through my hands so bad that others can feel it just by touching them, and makes my breasts hurt.
- Understanding and living with cancer
After having one treatment of Gemzar, I had a sever reaction, which caused me to have many seizures. This caused me to developed PRES, which in turn has caused me to have brain damage.When I came out of my induced coma I did not know where I was, nor did I know who my family members were. I could no ...
More reviews for: Seroquel, Stein-leventhal syndrome
On eHealthMe, Seroquel (quetiapine fumarate) is often used for bipolar disorder. Find out below the conditions Seroquel is used for, how effective it is, and any alternative drugs that you can use to treat those same conditions.
What is Seroquel used for and how effective is it:
Other drugs that are used to treat the same conditions:
Could it be a symptom from a condition:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause it?
Related drug studies for: Seroquel, Stein-leventhal syndrome
Recent Seroquel related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Risperdal, Geodon, Zyprexa, Seroquel, Abilify for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Latuda, Seroquel, Geodon for a 30-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Quetiapine Fumarate, Valproic Acid for a 28-year old man who has Hypomania
- Comparions of Depakote, Seroquel XR for a 48-year old man who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Clonidine, Seroquel Xr, Wellbutrin, Effexor Xr, Strattera for a 25-year old woman who has Borderline Personality Disorder
- Comparions of Haldol, Celexa, Seroquel Xr, Saphris for a 36-year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder
- Comparions of Citalopram Hydrobromide, Wellbutrin Sr, Seroquel, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Oxycodone for a 53-year old woman who has Pain
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Lamictal, Klonopin, Prozac for a 37-year old woman who has Panic Attacks
- Comparions of Pristiq, Seroquel Xr for a 43-year old woman who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine, Quetiapine Fumarate, Pristiq, Fluoxetine for a 24-year old woman who has Major Depression
More related comparison studies for: Seroquel, Stein-leventhal syndrome
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.