Review: could Seroquel cause Violence-related symptom?
Summary: Violence-related symptom is found among people who take Seroquel, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 2 - 5 years, also take medication Seroquel xr, and have Bipolar disorder.
We study 76,299 people who have side effects while taking Seroquel from FDA and social media. Among them, 51 have Violence-related symptom. Find out below who they are, when they have Violence-related symptom and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Seroquel and have Violence-related symptom >>>
Seroquel has active ingredients of quetiapine fumarate. It is often used in bipolar disorder. (latest outcomes from 79,156 Seroquel users)
Violence-related symptom has been reported by people with quit smoking, depression, stress and anxiety, bipolar disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder. (latest reports from 948 Violence-related symptom patients)
On Apr, 1, 2015: 76,299 people reported to have side effects when taking Seroquel. Among them, 51 people (0.07%) have Violence-related Symptom.
Time on Seroquel when people have Violence-related symptom * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Violence-related symptom||11.11%||11.11%||0.00%||11.11%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Violence-related symptom when taking Seroquel * :
|Violence-related symptom||51.55%||48.45% |
Age of people who have Violence-related symptom when taking Seroquel * :
|Violence-related symptom||0.00%||0.00%||19.77%||8.14%||2.33%||26.74%||43.02%||0.00% |
Severity of Violence-related symptom when taking Seroquel ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Violence-related symptom||0.00%||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Violence-related symptom ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Violence-related symptom||100.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Bipolar disorder (51 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (24 people, 47.06%)
- Sleep disorder (22 people, 43.14%)
- Anxiety (17 people, 33.33%)
- Depression (17 people, 33.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Seroquel xr (28 people, 54.90%)
- Klonopin (24 people, 47.06%)
- Nexium (18 people, 35.29%)
- Neurontin (17 people, 33.33%)
- Gabapentin (16 people, 31.37%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Violence-related Symptom while taking Seroquel?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Seroquel and have Violence-related Symptom
- support group for people who take Seroquel
- support group for people who have Violence-related Symptom
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Multivitamin, Multivitamin, Baby Aspirin, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine, Seroquel, Trazodone Hydrochloride for a 73-year old woman with Deficiency - Vitamin C, Supplement, Preventative, Hypothyroidism, Depression, Appetite Stimulant, Insomnia, Depression. The patient has Ruptured Cerebral Aneurysm
- A study of drug interactions between Clonazepam, Lithium Carbonate, Seroquel, Rozerem, Gabapentin, Buspirone Hydrochloride, Lamotrigine for a 45-year old woman with Bipolar Disorder, Insomnia. The patient has Anorgasmia
- A study of side effects of Seroquel for a 52-year old woman with Bipolar I Disorder. The patient has Panic Attack
- A study of side effects of Seroquel Xr for a 47-year old man with Schizoaffective Disorder. The patient has Drowsiness, Diarrhea Associated With Medications
- A study of drug interactions between Mirtazapine, Alfuzosin Hydrochloride, Clonazepam, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Seroquel, Warfarin Sodium, Vicodin, Lipitor for a 61-year old man with Depression, Biopsy Prostate, Anxiety, Afib, Sleep Disorder, Pain, High Blood Pressure. The patient has Neuropathy
Recent Seroquel related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Alprazolam, Quetiapine Fumarate, Citalopram Hydrobromide, Paroxetine Hydrochloride for a 28-year old man who has George
- Comparions of Seroquel, Ziprasidone Hydrochloride for a 29-year old man who has Schizophrenia, Paranoid Type
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Remeron for a 65-year old man who has Major Depression
- Comparions of Seroquel Xr, Marijuana for a 39-year old man who has Bipolar Ii Disorder
- Comparions of Pramipexole Dihydrochloride, Quetiapine Fumarate, Temazepam, Diazepam, Amitriptyline Hydrochloride for a 53-year old woman who has Anxiety Depression M.e.
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.