Review: could Sertraline hydrochloride cause Chest tightness?
Summary: Chest tightness is found among people who take Sertraline hydrochloride, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Aspirin, and have Depression.
We study 10,744 people who have side effects while taking Sertraline hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Chest tightness. Find out below who they are, when they have Chest tightness and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Sertraline hydrochloride and have Chest tightness >>>
Sertraline hydrochloride has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 11,793 Sertraline hydrochloride users)
Chest tightness has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol, depression, migraine. (latest reports from 3,482 Chest tightness patients)
On Mar, 10, 2015: 10,744 people reported to have side effects when taking Sertraline hydrochloride. Among them, 13 people (0.12%) have Chest Tightness.
Time on Sertraline hydrochloride when people have Chest tightness * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Chest tightness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||66.67%||0.00%||0.00%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Chest tightness when taking Sertraline hydrochloride * :
|Chest tightness||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||15.38%||23.08%||7.69%||46.15% |
Severity of Chest tightness when taking Sertraline hydrochloride ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Chest tightness||0.00%||33.33%||66.67%||0.00% |
How people recovered from Chest tightness ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Depression (2 people, 15.38%)
- High blood cholesterol and triglycerides (1 people, 7.69%)
- Chronic depression (1 people, 7.69%)
- High blood pressure (1 people, 7.69%)
- Pain (1 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Aspirin (6 people, 46.15%)
- Wellbutrin (5 people, 38.46%)
- Clonazepam (5 people, 38.46%)
- Gabapentin (2 people, 15.38%)
- Imitrex (2 people, 15.38%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of sertraline hydrochloride and chest tightness on
Do you have Chest Tightness while taking Sertraline Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Sertraline hydrochloride and have Chest Tightness
- support group for people who take Sertraline hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Chest Tightness
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Zyrtec, Valium for a 57-year old woman with Depression, Nasal Allergies, Meniere's Disease. The patient has Slurred Speech
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 28-year old man with Antidepressant Therapy. The patient has Suicidal Thoughts
- A study of side effects of Sertraline Hydrochloride for a 49-year old woman with Fibromyalgia.
- A study of side effects of Zoloft for a 59-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Bone And Joint Pain
- A study of drug interactions between Symbicort, Miralax, Zyrtec Allergy, Aspirin, Prempro, Lunesta, Zoloft, Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 54-year old woman with Asthma, Constipation, Allergy, Heart Attack, Menopause Hot Flashes, Insomnia, Depression, Hypertension. The patient has Lightheadedness - Fainting
Recent Sertraline hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zoloft, Lamictal for a 37-year old woman who has Bipolar Disorder
- Comparions of Sertraline, Bupropion Hydrochloride, Prozac, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Lexapro for a 69-year old man who has Depression, Anxiety, Panic Disorders
- Comparions of Atarax, Zoloft for a 41-year old man who has Anxiety Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition
- Comparions of Zoloft, Cymbalta for a 44-year old woman who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Risperidone, Baclofen, Sertraline, Cogentin, Meloxicam for a 21-year old man who has Depression
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.