Review: could Sertraline hydrochloride cause Failure of implant?
Summary: Failure of implant is reported only by a few people who take Sertraline hydrochloride.
We study 10,745 people who have side effects while taking Sertraline hydrochloride from FDA and social media. Find out below who they are, when they have Failure of implant and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Sertraline hydrochloride and have Failure of implant >>>
Sertraline hydrochloride has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from 11,794 Sertraline hydrochloride users)
Failure of implant
Failure of implant has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis. (latest reports from 422 Failure of implant patients)
On Apr, 15, 2015: 10,745 people reported to have side effects when taking Sertraline hydrochloride. Among them, 1 people (0.01%) has Failure Of Implant.
Time on Sertraline hydrochloride when people have Failure of implant * :
Age of people who have Failure of implant when taking Sertraline hydrochloride * :
Severity of Failure of implant when taking Sertraline hydrochloride ** :
How people recovered from Failure of implant ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Blood pressure increased (1 people, 100.00%)
- Rheumatoid arthritis (1 people, 100.00%)
- Anxiety (1 people, 100.00%)
- Hypertension (1 people, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Prednisone (1 people, 100.00%)
- Losartan potassium (1 people, 100.00%)
- Propacet 100 (1 people, 100.00%)
- Alprazolam (1 people, 100.00%)
- Benazepril hcl (1 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of sertraline hydrochloride and failure of implant on
Do you have Failure Of Implant while taking Sertraline Hydrochloride?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Sertraline hydrochloride and have Failure Of Implant
- support group for people who take Sertraline hydrochloride
- support group for people who have Failure Of Implant
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of drug interactions between Norco, Baclofen, Zoloft for a 37-year old woman with Herniated Nucleus Pulposus (slipped Disk), Muscle Spasms, Anxiety Disorder. The patient has Fatigue
- A study of drug interactions between Zoloft, Adderall Xr 25 for a 17-year old girl with Depression - Adolescents, Add. The patient has Nausea
- A study of drug interactions between Flovent, Clonidine, Lisinopril, Metoprolol Succinate, Zoloft, Seroquel, Clonazepam, Geodon for a 46-year old man with Asthma, Hypertension, Depression, Sleep Disorder Due To A General Medical Condition, Anxiety Disorder, Schizoaffective Disorder.
- A study of side effects of Sertraline for a 32-year old man with Exercise And Stress Reduction. The patient has Gynecomastia, Weight Gain
- A study of drug interactions between Citalopram Hydrobromide, Sertraline for a 21-year old woman with Adjustment Disorder With Mixed Anxiety And Depressed Mood. The patient has Heavy Legs, Loss Of Control Of Legs, Loss Of Appetite, Belly Ache, Slow Heart Beat, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Dry Mouth, Headache, Light Sensitivity, Sensitivity To The Cold, Neck Pain, Weakness, Tremor, Swallowing Difficulty, Muscle Aches, Shaking Palsy, Skin Rash
Recent Sertraline hydrochloride related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Oxycodone And Acetaminophen, Sertraline for a 35-year old woman who has Pain - Tooth Or Teeth
- Comparions of Zoloft, Pristiq for a 34-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Flecainide Acetate, Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Eliquis, Lipitor, Zoloft for a 56-year old woman who has Blood Pressure Fluctuation
- Comparions of Celexa, Effexor, Prozac, Zoloft for a 37-year old woman who has Depression
- Comparions of Lexapro, Zoloft for a 34-year old woman who has Anxiety
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.