Sertraline hydrochloride and Failure of implant - from FDA reports
Failure of implant is reported only by a few people who take Sertraline Hydrochloride. We study 11,694 people who have side effects while taking Sertraline hydrochloride from FDA. Among them, 1 have Failure of implant. Find out below who they are, when they have Failure of implant and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Sep, 24, 2017
11,694 people reported to have side effects when taking Sertraline hydrochloride.
Among them, 1 person (0.01%) has Failure of implant
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Failure of implant when taking Sertraline hydrochloride *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (1 person, 100.00%)
- High Blood Pressure (1 person, 100.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Propacet 100 (1 person, 100.00%)
- Prednisone (1 person, 100.00%)
- Humira (1 person, 100.00%)
- Furosemide (1 person, 100.00%)
- Alprazolam (1 person, 100.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Toothaches (1 person, 100.00%)
- Tooth Abscess (1 person, 100.00%)
- Sinusitis - Chronic (1 person, 100.00%)
- Nosebleed (1 person, 100.00%)
- Dental Caries (1 person, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Failure of implant when taking Sertraline hydrochloride?
- Check symptoms - is failure of implant caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsFailure of implant and drugs with ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFailure of implant and Sertraline hydrochloride from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Sertraline hydrochloride has active ingredients of sertraline hydrochloride. It is often used in depression. (latest outcomes from Sertraline hydrochloride 13,842 users)
Failure of implant
Failure of implant has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, rheumatoid arthritis, osteopenia, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 422 Failure of implant patients).
Browse all side effects of Sertraline hydrochloridea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with Failure of implantFailure of implant
Could your condition cause Failure of implantFailure of implant
What would happen?
Questions to the study
User reviews to the study
I have been taking Prazosin for just lest than a year...it solved my nightmare problems...however, when I was not consistent with taking it, I became volatile...uncontrollable temper fits...started taking it regular but still struggled with what I call the "Snap" sudden snaps of temper fits...My ...
Hello! Hope you're doing well. I've been on 50 mg sertraline for 3,5 months now. Have 7 more full pills to go daily and then will be splitting them in half daily for the next 7 pills, after that half a tablet every other day for another 7 tablets. While on the drug, I've been experiencing ...
PLEASE RESPONS TO QUESTIONS MATTER FOR YOU ONLY: 1. How do feel/felt being on Zoloft and Oxytocin together? 2. Do you have autism or asperger? 3. Was anxiety level increased or decreased after taking Oxytocin along with Zoloft? 4. Do you have focusing on reading books problem as being a ...