Sevoflurane and Myelitis - from FDA reports
Myelitis is reported only by a few people who take Sevoflurane. We study 5,819 people who have side effects while taking Sevoflurane from FDA. Among them, 2 have Myelitis. Find out below who they are, when they have Myelitis and more.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 12, 2017
5,819 people reported to have side effects when taking Sevoflurane.
Among them, 2 people (0.03%) have Myelitis
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Myelitis when taking Sevoflurane *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Myelitis when taking Sevoflurane *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top conditions involved for these people *:
- Premenstrual Syndrome (1 person, 50.00%)
- Pain (1 person, 50.00%)
- Menstrual Disorder (1 person, 50.00%)
- Birth Control (1 person, 50.00%)
- Acne (1 person, 50.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people *:
- Yaz (1 person, 50.00%)
- Yasmin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Vicodin (1 person, 50.00%)
- Aleve (1 person, 50.00%)
- Advil (1 person, 50.00%)
Top other side effects for these people *:
- Whipple's Disease (2 people, 100.00%)
- Stroke (2 people, 100.00%)
- Paraesthesia (2 people, 100.00%)
- Occupational Exposure To Toxic Agent (2 people, 100.00%)
- Neurotoxicity (2 people, 100.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Myelitis when taking Sevoflurane?
- Check symptoms - is myelitis caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include all drugs with the same ingredientsMyelitis and drugs with ingredients of sevoflurane.
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMyelitis and Sevoflurane from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Sevoflurane has active ingredients of sevoflurane. (latest outcomes from Sevoflurane 5,830 users)
Myelitis (infection or the inflammation of white matter or gray matter of spinal cord which is a part of central nervous system) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, psoriatic arthropathy, crohn's disease, osteoporosis (latest reports from 827 Myelitis patients).
Browse all side effects of Sevofluranea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Drugs that are associated with MyelitisMyelitis
Could your condition cause MyelitisMyelitis
What would happen?
User reviews to the study
I took Enbrel once every 4 weeks for 3 1/2 years, for my psoriatic arthritis. It worked like a charm, and I was about to stop using it last spring (2016). I then developed tingling and numbness in my fingers and hands. After two MRIs to rule out MS, my neurologist believes the numbness and ...