Review: could Sildenafil citrate cause Anxiety (Stress and anxiety)?
Summary: Anxiety is found among people who take Sildenafil citrate, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, have been taking the drug for 1 - 2 years, also take medication Lasix, and have Pulmonary hypertension.
We study 3,058 people who have side effects while taking Sildenafil citrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 50 have Anxiety. Find out below who they are, when they have Anxiety and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sildenafil citrate and have Anxiety >>>
Sildenafil citrate has active ingredients of sildenafil citrate. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from 3,164 Sildenafil citrate users)
Anxiety has been reported by people with depression, quit smoking, multiple sclerosis, pain, osteoporosis. (latest reports from 212,679 Anxiety patients)
On Mar, 3, 2015: 3,058 people reported to have side effects when taking Sildenafil citrate. Among them, 50 people (1.64%) have Anxiety.
Time on Sildenafil citrate when people have Anxiety * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
Age of people who have Anxiety when taking Sildenafil citrate * :
Severity of Anxiety when taking Sildenafil citrate ** :
How people recovered from Anxiety ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Pulmonary hypertension (6 people, 12.00%)
- Hypertension (5 people, 10.00%)
- Heart transplant (4 people, 8.00%)
- Erectile dysfunction (4 people, 8.00%)
- Decreased ventricular afterload (4 people, 8.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Lasix (14 people, 28.00%)
- Spironolactone (13 people, 26.00%)
- Temazepam (13 people, 26.00%)
- Coumadin (12 people, 24.00%)
- Simvastatin (12 people, 24.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Anxiety while taking Sildenafil Citrate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group on :
- support group for people who take Sildenafil citrate and have Anxiety
- support group for people who take Sildenafil citrate
- support group for people who have Anxiety
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Viibryd for a 36-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Sexual Dysfunction (difficulty experienced by an individual or a couple during any stage of a normal sexual activity), Abnormal Weight Gain, Tardive Dyskinesia (a disorder that involves involuntary movements), Anxiety And Stress
- A study of drug interactions between Lexapro, Wellbutrin, Vytorin, Benicar, Viagra for a 68-year old man with Depression, High Blood Cholesterol, High Blood Pressure, Ed. The patient has Vitreous Detachment, Retinal Tear
- A study of side effects of Marijuana for a 45-year old woman with Depression. The patient has Thoughts - Cloudy (thoughts are becoming confusing), Excessive Skin, Insomnia - Psychophysiological (learned) (sleeplessness), Jitters (to make someone nervous or frightened), Depression, Anxiety
- A study of drug interactions between Nuvigil, Prazosin Hydrochloride, Viagra, Vitamin D, Prednisone, Pravastatin Sodium, Lisinopril, Bystolic, Zolpidem, Vitamin C, Lexapro, Lorazepam, Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen for a 68-year old man with Tiredness, Ptsd, Erectile Dysfunction, General Physical Condition, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, High Blood Cholesterol, Blood Pressure Increased, Coronary Artery Disease, Sleep Disorder Due To General Medical Condition, Insomnia Type, Generalized Anxiety Disorder, Depression Suicidal, Anxiety Disorder, Chronic Pain. The patient has Tinnitus, Sleep Apnea, Erectile Dysfunction, Elevated Mood, Polymyalgia Rheumatica, Coronary Artery Disease, Major Depressive Disorder, Ptsd
- A study of side effects of Levothyroxine Sodium for a 28-year old woman with Hypothyroidism. The patient has Change In Appetite, Mood Swings (an extreme or rapid change in mood), Change In Mentrual Cycle, Headache (pain in head), Fatigue (feeling of tiredness), Anxiety
Recent Sildenafil citrate related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.