Review: could Sildenafil citrate cause Back pain?
Summary: Back pain is found among people who take Sildenafil citrate, especially for people who are male, 60+ old, also take medication Simvastatin, and have Erectile dysfunction.
We study 3,057 people who have side effects while taking Sildenafil citrate from FDA and social media. Among them, 34 have Back pain. Find out below who they are, when they have Back pain and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Sildenafil citrate and have Back pain >>>
Sildenafil citrate has active ingredients of sildenafil citrate. It is often used in erection problems. (latest outcomes from Sildenafil citrate 3,163 users)
Back pain has been reported by people with osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis.(latest reports from Back pain 105,943 patients)
On Nov, 26, 2014: 3,057 people reported to have side effects when taking Sildenafil citrate. Among them, 34 people (1.11%) have Back Pain.
Time on Sildenafil citrate when people have Back pain * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Back pain||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00||0.00 |
Age of people who have Back pain when taking Sildenafil citrate * :
|Back pain||0.00%||0.00%||6.45%||6.45%||9.68%||16.13%||9.68%||51.61% |
Severity of Back pain when taking Sildenafil citrate ** :
|least||moderate||severe||most severe |
|Back pain||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
How people recovered from Back pain ** :
|while on the drug||after off the drug||not yet |
|Back pain||0.00%||0.00%||100.00% |
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Erectile dysfunction (11 people, 32.35%)
- Pulmonary hypertension (6 people, 17.65%)
- Herpes zoster (4 people, 11.76%)
- Pulmonary arterial hypertension (3 people, 8.82%)
- Anxiety (2 people, 5.88%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Simvastatin (9 people, 26.47%)
- Ibuprofen (8 people, 23.53%)
- Cialis (8 people, 23.53%)
- Lisinopril (5 people, 14.71%)
- Oxycontin (5 people, 14.71%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Back Pain while taking Sildenafil Citrate?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Sildenafil citrate and have Back Pain
- support group for people who take Sildenafil citrate
- support group for people who have Back Pain
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Can taking viagra makeyou go blind
(Asked by a 51 year old man who has Blind, Diabetic Retinopathy, and takes Viagra)
i have retinopathy i would . like to no if i take viagra will it make me go blind. i also have blood pressurs and have diabetes 1.
- Will taking simvistatin for dyslipidemia for 5 yrs cause my liver to ache/hurt?
(Asked by a 62 year old woman who has Back Pain, Side Pain, and takes Simvastatin)
Been taking simvastatin for about 5 yrs, but in the last 2-3 months have been experiencing ache and sometimes pain from my lower right front emanating around my right side and into my lower back, I have been tested for a possible urinary tract infection that came in negative, doctors are unsure of w ...
- Is it safe to take viagra with vestibular problem (1 answer)
(Asked by a 70 year old man who has Dizziness, and takes Viagra)
Lost my hearing and developed vestibular disorder after benign tumor radio surgery. Just wondering whether is safe to take viagra.
- Do the side effects of prolia either stop or lessen over the 6 month period between injections?
(Asked by a 67 year old woman who has Back Pain, Acid Reflux, Fatigue, Abdominal Pain, Osteoarthritis Generalised, Headache - Mixed Tension Migraine, Itching, Weight Gain, Hot Flush, Musculoskeletal Discomfort, Pain - Abdomen, and takes Feraheme, Pantoprazole, Prolia)
I am wondering if the side effects of Prolia go away or lessen during the six months it is taken for.
- Can viagra curse blood in urine
(Asked by a 66 year old man who has Blood In Urine, and takes Viagra)
Noticed blood in urine after using Viagra. Can using Viagra cause blood in urine
More questions for: Sildenafil citrate, Back pain
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Naproxin reaction severe
(Posted by a 53 year old woman who has Back Pain)
My partner was given Naproxin for back pain, after taking the reccommended dose of 2 per day for about 10 days he had a severe reaction. It started off with what looked like insect bites on his torso and arms, within half an hour, these had turned into huge welps that were blending together, He look ...
- Blood in semen 3 times after taking viagra
(Posted by a 58 year old man who has Erectile Dysfunction, and takes Viagra)
On three separate occasions, after using Viagra, I had large amounts of blood in my semen. This condition slowed down but each time produced blood in ejaculate for a period of 3 months EACH TIME. I went to a doctor each time, was tested for everything, ultrasounds , prostate, infection, all came bac ...
- Losartan cause deep vein thrombosis
(Posted by a 47 year old woman who has Anemia, Knee Pain, Back Pain, Knee Injury - Meniscus, Back Injury, High Blood Pressure, Chronic Dvt , and takes Methocarbamol, Warfarin Sodium, Clonidine, Atenolol)
have had two knee surgeries ,a lumbar decompression, after this three surgeries start taken Losartan potassium and two months later have had a lumbar fusion after this I suffered a Deep Vein Thrombosis, continues taken Losartan for more of year and half, I notice is a bad combination when my ...
- Viagra causes numbness in feet
(Posted by a 66 year old man who has Numbness In Feet, and takes Viagra)
When I take Viagra numbness in my feet intensifies and is lingering.
- Good medication no side effects
(Posted by a 30 year old man who has Bipolar I Disorder, ED, and takes Viagra, Latuda, Valproate Sodium)
Best ever no side effects I love latuda it works for my bipolar disorder depression and viagra works with it
More reviews for: Sildenafil citrate, Back pain
- A study of drug interactions between Levothyroxine Thyroid, Aspirin, Milk Thistle, Glyburide And Metformin Hydrochloride for a patient with Thyroid Disorder, Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus, Liver Cirrhosis. The patient has Impaired Memory, Autonomic Nervous System Imbalance, Exhaustion, Fatigue, Lethargy, Tiredness, Weariness, Joint Stiffness, Back Pain
Comments: Diagnosed with liver disease after collapse at home. Virus attack due to low immunity caused by liver problems. Oesophageal varices. Partial portal vein blockage. Have Diabetes Type 2 19 years with no problems, well controlled.
- A study of side effects of Viagra for a patient with Erection Problems. The patient has Migraine (headache)
Comments: About 24 hrs after use of erction help drugs the migraine slowly appears and grows if I don't stop it with a migraine meddicin.
Is there any known way to stop the migraine to appear when you use erction drugs?
- A study of drug interactions between Ziprasidone Hydrochloride, Risperidone, Lamictal for a patient with Bipolar Disorder. The patient has Lower Blood Pressure, Irritability, Weight Loss, Nausea And Vomiting, Dry Mouth, Back Pain, Stomach Pain
Comments: I also have been having greasy stools. I never took any of the above listed medications together. I was allergic to both lamictal and risperidone. The stomach pain is localized to the upper left quadrant of my stomach, and hurts when I push where my pancreas is. The pain is made worse after eating o ...
- A study of drug interactions between Alcohol, Methamphetamine Hydrochloride for a patient with N-a-g. The patient has Muscle Cramps Aggravated, Back Pain Aggravated
Comments: Pain in mid back left side. Feels like a my muscle is extremely tight. Also have feeling of fullness on left side. Not like from eating, but just like things are tight in there. Does not hurt when i lay down.
- A study of side effects of Viagra for a patient with Erection Difficulties - Age Related.
Comments: While taking Viagra I also combined another erectol pill do not remember the name. seems to have caused me to loose both length and girth. I am not able to keep an erection with what I have now. information appreciated. thanks
More related studies for: Sildenafil citrate, Back pain
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.