Review: could Silver cause Renal failure (Acute kidney failure)?
Summary: Renal failure is reported only by a few people who take Silver.
We study 105 people who have side effects while taking Silver from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Renal failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Renal failure and more.
You are not alone: join a support group for people who take Silver and have Renal failure >>>
Silver has active ingredients of colloidal silver. (latest outcomes from 114 Silver users)
Renal failure (kidney dysfunction) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, coronary artery bypass, diabetes, multiple myeloma, high blood cholesterol. (latest reports from 72,156 Renal failure patients)
On Apr, 27, 2015: 105 people reported to have side effects when taking Silver. Among them, 5 people (4.76%) have Renal Failure.
Time on Silver when people have Renal failure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Renal failure||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Renal failure when taking Silver * :
|Renal failure||57.14%||42.86% |
Age of people who have Renal failure when taking Silver * :
|Renal failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||57.14%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||42.86% |
Severity of Renal failure when taking Silver ** :
How people recovered from Renal failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Acne (4 people, 80.00%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 80.00%)
- Menstruation irregular (4 people, 80.00%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (4 people, 80.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 40.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Silver colloidal (4 people, 80.00%)
- Ambien (4 people, 80.00%)
- Yaz (4 people, 80.00%)
- Nitroglycerin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Heparin (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Renal Failure while taking Silver?
You are not alone! Join a support group on :
- support group for people who take Silver and have Renal Failure
- support group for people who take Silver
- support group for people who have Renal Failure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
- A study of side effects of Zopiclone for a 62-year old woman with Insomnia. The patient has Renal Failure
- A study of drug interactions between Temazepam, Geodon for a 32-year old woman with Insomnia, Psychosis. The patient has Minor Cognitive Motor Disorder, Gait Abnormal, Dystonia, Dystonia, Tardive Dyskinesia, Acute Kidney Failure, Autonomic Nervous System Imbalance, Parkinsonism, Parkinsonian Crisis
- A study of side effects of Lisinopril And Hydrochlorothiazide for a 57-year old man with Hypertension. The patient has Renal Failure - Acute
- A study of drug interactions between Plavix, Lisinopril, Cymbalta for a 88-year old woman with Arterial Stenosis, Blood Pressure Inadequately Controlled, Depression - Elderly. The patient has Renal Failure, Pulse Pressure Decreased
- A study of side effects of Olanzapine for a 42-year old man with Depression. The patient has Renal Failure
Recent Silver related drug comparison:
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.