Home > Silver > Renal failure > Silver and Renal failure
Review: could Silver cause Renal failure (Acute kidney failure)?
We study 104 people who have side effects while taking Silver from FDA and social media. Among them, 5 have Renal failure. Find out below who they are, when they have Renal failure and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Silver and have Renal failure >>>
Silver (latest outcomes from 113 users) has active ingredients of colloidal silver.
Renal failure (kidney dysfunction) (latest reports from 434,588 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, coronary artery bypass, diabetes, multiple myeloma, pain.
On Nov, 23, 2014: 104 people reported to have side effects when taking Silver. Among them, 5 people (4.81%) have Renal Failure.
Time on Silver when people have Renal failure * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Renal failure||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||50.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Renal failure when taking Silver * :
|Renal failure||57.14%||42.86% |
Age of people who have Renal failure when taking Silver * :
|Renal failure||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||57.14%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||42.86% |
Severity of Renal failure when taking Silver ** :
How people recovered from Renal failure ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Acne (4 people, 80.00%)
- Insomnia (4 people, 80.00%)
- Menstruation irregular (4 people, 80.00%)
- Premenstrual syndrome (4 people, 80.00%)
- Hypersensitivity (2 people, 40.00%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Silver colloidal (4 people, 80.00%)
- Ambien (4 people, 80.00%)
- Yaz (4 people, 80.00%)
- Nitroglycerin (3 people, 60.00%)
- Heparin (3 people, 60.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Renal Failure while taking Silver?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Silver and have Renal Failure
- support group for people who take Silver
- support group for people who have Renal Failure
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
- Creatinine rising on crestor & causing kidney failure
(Asked by a 64 year old man who has Kidney Failure, and takes Crestor)
Husband been on Crestor for 3 years...Creatinine been increasing and he already is a diabetic and been watching his kidney function. Everything I read online points to the Crestor causing Kidney Failure but the doctors REFUSE to listen too us and now he is heading toward dialysis or a Kidney Transpl ...
- Did all of these medications cause kidney failure and liver failure
(Asked by a 76 year old woman who has Renal Failure, and takes Lortab, Celebrex, Arava, Exforge, Pioglitazone, Bystolic)
never had a liver diagnosis, took the celebrex for 1 week, and did not have blood work before subscribed, does any of these medications mixed cause problems?
admitted for fall, discharged one week later to hospice
- I have stage 3 kidney failure and i drink folgers cappuccino daily one of the ingredients is dipotassium phosphate is that harmful to my kidneys
(Asked by a 50 year old woman who has Stage 3 Kidney Failure, Kidney Failure)
is folgers cappuccino mix ok to drink if you have stage 3 kidney failure
More questions for: Silver, Renal failure
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- My ex-boyfriend's effexor effects
(Posted by a 49 year old man who has Incontinence - Urinary, Pedophilia, Nightmares, Acute Kidney Failure, and takes Effexor)
In my fifth year of living with my ex-boyfriend, he began taking Effexor and soon developed urinary incontinence, kidney failure and nightmares or night terrors so severe that he frequently screamed for prolonged periods, flailed and threw punches in his sleep. Upon ceasing to take Effexor, his sle ...
More reviews for: Silver, Renal failure
- A study of drug interactions between Colloidal Silver, Oregon-Grape for a patient with Renal Pain, Rectal Bleeding. The patient has Bacterial Diarrhea, Rectal Bleeding
Comments: After going to Cabo San Lucas four years ago I developed diarrhea, new food sensitivities and mouth sores. No tests were conclusive. Then two years ago I had to have an emergency appendectomy. Two springs ago I developed a "fistula" that created an abscess that went from my rectum to my perineum. La ...
- A study of drug interactions between Renvela, Cyclophosphamide, Prednisone, Keppra for a patient with Kidney Disease, Goodpasture Syndrome, Seizure - Generalized. The patient has White Blood Cell Count, High Blood Pressure, Brain Contusion, Brain Hemorrhage, Kidney Failure
Comments: Still fighting the disease. Also having muscle twitches and heart flutters.
- A study of side effects of Procardia Xl for a patient with High Blood Pressure. The patient has Kidney Failure (loss of kidney function)
Comments: Had to have 3 dialysis treatments.. Blood sugar went up here
- A study of drug interactions between Lupron, Zometa for a patient with Prostate Cancer Stage Iv, Prostate Cancer Metastatic. The patient has Renal Failure - Acute
Comments: My father received an infusion of zometa and a three month shot of Lupron, four days later he had renal failure and was put on dialysis.
- A study of side effects of Toradol for a patient with Gallstones. The patient has Renal Failure - Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction)
Comments: given toradol for pain with gallstones, acute pancreatitis, kidney failure
More related studies for: Silver, Renal failure
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.