Review: could Simethicone cause Blood pressure increased (High blood pressure)?
Summary: Blood pressure increased is found among people who take Simethicone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, have been taking the drug for < 1 month, also take medication Glycopyrronium bromide, and have Flatulence.
We study 454 people who have side effects while taking Simethicone from FDA and social media. Among them, 22 have Blood pressure increased. Find out below who they are, when they have Blood pressure increased and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Simethicone and have Blood pressure increased >>>
Simethicone has active ingredients of simethicone. It is often used in gas gangrene. (latest outcomes from 641 Simethicone users)
Blood pressure increased
Blood pressure increased has been reported by people with osteoporosis, depression, multiple sclerosis, pain, rheumatoid arthritis. (latest reports from 329,279 Blood pressure increased patients)
On Feb, 5, 2015: 454 people reported to have side effects when taking Simethicone. Among them, 12 people (2.64%) have Blood Pressure Increased.
Time on Simethicone when people have Blood pressure increased * :
|< 1 month||1 - 6 months||6 - 12 months||1 - 2 years||2 - 5 years||5 - 10 years||10+ years |
|Blood pressure increased||100.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00% |
Gender of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Simethicone * :
|Blood pressure increased||66.67%||33.33% |
Age of people who have Blood pressure increased when taking Simethicone * :
|Blood pressure increased||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||10.00%||0.00%||30.00%||0.00%||60.00% |
Severity of Blood pressure increased when taking Simethicone ** :
How people recovered from Blood pressure increased ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Flatulence (6 people, 50.00%)
- Abdominal distension (1 people, 8.33%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Glycopyrronium bromide (3 people, 25.00%)
- Promethazine hcl (3 people, 25.00%)
- Donnatal (3 people, 25.00%)
- Propranolol (3 people, 25.00%)
- Fluoxetine hydrochloride (3 people, 25.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Get connected: join our support group of simethicone and blood pressure increased on
Do you have Blood Pressure Increased while taking Simethicone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Simethicone and have Blood Pressure Increased
- support group for people who take Simethicone
- support group for people who have Blood Pressure Increased
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Recent Simethicone related drug comparison:
- Comparions of Zantac, Simethicone for a 69-year old woman who has Gastrinoma
- Comparions of Simethicone, Klonopin (Roche) - 0.5MG for a 27-year old man who has Anxiety
- Comparions of Lexapro (Forest Labs) - EQ 10MG BASE, Simethicone for a 56-year old woman who has Anxiety, Apprehension, Feeling Uptight, Jitters, Stress, Stress And Anxiety, Tension
- Comparions of SIMETHICONE, FAMOTIDINE for a 82-year old man who has Stomachache
- Comparions of Xeloda (Hlr) - 500MG, Simethicone for a 61-year old woman who has Cancer
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.