Home > Simethicone > Cardiac arrest > Simethicone and Cardiac arrest
Review: could Simethicone cause Cardiac arrest?
Summary: Cardiac arrest is found among people who take Simethicone, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, also take medication Enbrel, and have Gastrooesophageal reflux disease.
We study 454 people who have side effects while taking Simethicone from FDA and social media. Among them, 13 have Cardiac arrest. Find out below who they are, when they have Cardiac arrest and more.
You are not alone: join a mobile support group for people who take Simethicone and have Cardiac arrest >>>
Simethicone (latest outcomes from 641 users) has active ingredients of simethicone. It is often used in gas gangrene.
Cardiac arrest (latest reports from 221,386 patients) has been reported by people with high blood pressure, dialysis, diabetes, pain, depression.
On Oct, 28, 2014: 454 people reported to have side effects when taking Simethicone. Among them, 13 people (2.86%) have Cardiac Arrest.
Time on Simethicone when people have Cardiac arrest * :
Gender of people who have Cardiac arrest when taking Simethicone * :
|Cardiac arrest||61.54%||38.46% |
Age of people who have Cardiac arrest when taking Simethicone * :
|Cardiac arrest||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||0.00%||7.69%||38.46%||7.69%||46.15% |
Severity of Cardiac arrest when taking Simethicone ** :
How people recovered from Cardiac arrest ** :
Top conditions involved for these people * :
- Gastrooesophageal reflux disease (1 people, 7.69%)
- Seizure anoxic (1 people, 7.69%)
- Schizophrenia (1 people, 7.69%)
- Diabetes mellitus (1 people, 7.69%)
- Convulsion (1 people, 7.69%)
Top co-used drugs for these people * :
- Enbrel (4 people, 30.77%)
- Pepcid (4 people, 30.77%)
- Ativan (4 people, 30.77%)
- Acetaminophen (4 people, 30.77%)
- Nystatin (4 people, 30.77%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
** Reports from social media are used.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Do you have Cardiac Arrest while taking Simethicone?
You are not alone! Join a mobile support group:
- support group for people who take Simethicone and have Cardiac Arrest
- support group for people who take Simethicone
- support group for people who have Cardiac Arrest
Latest outcomes in real world:
Drugs in real world that are associated with:
Could your condition cause:
Can you answer these questions (Ask a question):
More questions for: Simethicone, Cardiac arrest
You may be interested at these reviews (Write a review):
- Cardiac arest & adderall 20xr
(Posted by a 42 year old woman who has Cardiomyopathy, Cardiac Arrest, and takes Adderall Xr 20)
38 year old mother of four, non smoking, no drugs, 5'6" 135 pounds, active healthy lifestyle, Family History of heart disease, only medications taken we Adderall XR 20 1 time per day from 2007-2009. I w0uld love to take part of any study to find out if the Adderall has any relation to the cardiac ar ...
More reviews for: Simethicone, Cardiac arrest
- A study of side effects of Simethicone for a patient with Irritable Bowel Syndrome. The patient has
Comments: Can simethicone worsen histamine intollerance symptoms?
- A study of side effects of Simethicone for a patient with Abdominal Bloating. The patient has
Comments: Gas-X Extra Strength 125mg soft gel
- A study of drug interactions between Olanzapine, Lithium Carbonate, Co-codamol for a patient with Bipolar, Pain Relief. The patient has Weight Gain Poor, Heart Attack, Cardiac Arrest
Comments: after taking a variety of medication for bi polar disorder since age twenty I suffered a large heart attack and cardiac arrest at age 35. I had significant weigh gain largely due to high doses of olanzapine but in the two years prior to heart attack I lost most of weight gain due to a reduction and ...
- A study of side effects of Morphine Sulfate for a patient with Meningitis Bacterial. The patient has Cardiac Arrest
Comments: Diagnosis of long qt syndrome. First time ever any symptom of an arrythmia.
- A study of drug interactions between Paxil, Adderall 20, Compazine, Chantix, Bentyl, Buspar, Ativan, Testim, B Complex Vitamin, Valerian, Nexium, Lactobacillus, Cialis, Ibuprofen, Simethicone for a patient with Depression, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, Nausea, Quit Smoking, Stomach Pain, Anxiety, Testosterone, Sleep Aid, Pelvic Relaxation, Heartburn, Lactose Intolerance, Erection Problems, Tooth Pain And Heart Attacks, Bloating. The patient has Ativan- Narcotic-tapering Down And Replacing With Buspar, Narcotic Abuse
Comments: I am in recovery from alcohol and drugs, this year after 10 years of continuous sobriety, I believe that some of the scripts have a side effect of drug seeking behavior, ultimately I want to be narcotic free, and probably need to see a psychiatrist to get the anti psychotic right, worried about taki ...
More related studies for: Simethicone, Cardiac arrest
NOTE: The study is based on active ingredients and brand name. Other drugs that have the same active ingredients (e.g. generic drugs) are NOT considered.
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.